Not roleplaying a woman

>not roleplaying a woman
>not roleplaying the height of human biological achievement, with a body almost perfectly designed for beauty and expression in some of the most intimate ways possible
>not roleplaying the smarter sex, the most cunning and intelligent
>not roleplaying the most graceful and acrobatic sex
>roleplaying a literal gorilla penis warrior whose testosterone and social norms bars him from expressing emotion or love which makes every single male character a dull, boring two dimensional character with the behavioral range of a wild animal

i seriously hope you fa/tg/uys don't do this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bro I am 210 pounds and 6' tall and my beard is longer than any other hair on my entire body

You do not want me to try to roleplay a woman

>roleplay a woman
>mostly just play as a mishmash of my sister and my first gf

>posts a girl thats perfect because shes dumb as a sack of rocks
>le intelligent women

No, you are playing women wrong

>roleplay a women
>turns out to be a powerhungry version of my mother

Posting in a bait thread
but my party would just rape the female player at some point and derail an encounter

Oh look another worthless thread after another year of worthless threads.
Sending 2017 off proper.

A dwarf woman?

I know that feel bro, I really want to play a female character but the psychopaths I play with would rape her immediately.

Have you met a woman, OP? I don't think you have.
And you're a bit of a hypocrite considering you obviously don't play anything other than white knights

Yeah I could probably pull that off

You don't ask people who roleplay elves whether they've met one in real life; why should this be any different?

Before you move on to find other groups, kill everyone you play with right now.

Because basically nothing he said about women in his original post is true, at least not universally. It's reddit-tier putting on a pedestal. I know it's bait but there are people out there who think that all women are immaculate goddesses who can do no wrong, which most women find offputting and that prolonged contact with women will dispell pretty quickly

Basically nothing people say about elves or dwarves is true either but it doesn't mean you can't roleplay them that way.

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>the golem is not moved by your aesthetics, and rolls for initiative

That's true, but roleplaying elves or dwarves a certain way generally isn't indicative of you having weird warped perceptions of real life people. If some dude plays his black character as an illiterate welfare gangsta or his indian guy as tech support meets thugee cultist then I'm going to assume some things about him. If he does it repeatedly, then I know some things about him.

>Roleplay a woman
>Get complimented on how well I pull it off

>rape the female player
>player
>not character

Maybe it's not the way they perceive that kind of person, but it's the way they want to imagine that kind of person, even while recognizing that they're not that way in real life.

>height of human biological achievement
If women were truly that great, they'd be autonomous. In fact they're fucking parasites, only "superior" in the sense that they manage to survive by glueing their lips to a man's dick, only to stab the man in the back and call him "oppressive" once the state replaces that role.

The pinnacle of human biological achievement would be men who can reproduce asexually.

>women
>the height of biological progress

All humans suck, and women would likely lose the (literal) war of the sexes.

Plus, tardigrades are likely the height of biological progress. They don’t even need space-suits.

>roleplay a man who finds the concept of death and trying to find a way to gain immortality for humanity
>roleplay a bitter, angry nobleman who had his family name tarnished because of his cowardly father and looking for any way to restore his family honor, even if its by dishonorable means
>roleplay a traveling bard who wants to write stories and songs so future generations can enjoy them

>roleplay a waifu with minimum work done, only thing about her is that she's pretty and a nice person

>wow user, I really enjoy your female characters far more, please play them more

>Get eaten by snails

It's the same way real life works. Who do people pity more, the war veteran who has to go through life without legs, or the woman who was once told "goodday m'lady" while walking through New York and now LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN because of our rape culture?

It's called the "women are wonderful" effect and there's quite some literature on the subject.

>All humans suck
>tardigrades
I disagree, humans ftw

>survived through all extinction events

Well yeah, you played a waifu. Of course she'd be more enjoyable, they probably daydream their characters banging her.

Look at the recently deleted threads on Veeky Forums and tell me they weren't mostly made by this faggot OP:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/

Stat him

Str 1
Dex 10
Con yes
Int 1
Wis 10
Cha 1

>wisdom 10
No

Wisdom is the senses of a creature and it’s survival. Survival plays off of it.

>ITT: OP proves that autogynephilia is just troll bait, exactly like we've been saying for 20 years

Any man who doesn't want to be a woman doesn't understand how easy women have it.

Not that guy, but I like my dick thank you very much, besides, hard work isn’t all that bad

What is tarnation is wrong with you guys. Are you all off your autism pills?