Wake up on new years day

>wake up on new years day
>check crypto portfolio after ignoring it for 1 year
>net worth of ethereum is $125,000
>tfw I'm now officially richer than my family ever was

g-guys im freaking out right now....this is real money r-right? my broker is not going to try jew shit to prevent me from withdrawing it r-right...?

>this is real money

somebody tell him

>my broker is not going to try jew shit to prevent me from withdrawing it r-right...?
I hope you kept it on a wallet this whole time and not the exchange but if you have a verified account on an exchange yes you can withdraw it.

However if you were smart you would invest at least half of that money back into the greatest bull market in a decade.

>my broker
>for crypto
People don't do this, right? Also, get ready for taxes!

Yes, it's real money. You can cash out now, or you can keep riding the train with some smart moves. Ignore the memes, "can't cash out" is a meme. You can easily get out 1k a day, more if you use multiple sites.

Let him enjoy the moment before crashing his dreams.

this is what i am dreading... i have about 170 ETH spread out in coinbase, poloniex and kraken

>right? my broker is not going to try >jew shit to prevent me from >withdrawing it r-right...?

Nocoiner. Let’s move on

you left a shitload of ethereum on a bunch of exchanges for a year? mother of god..

>not leaving everything on exchanges

what a fun larp this is

wait, why is it bad to leave your shit in exchanges????

I don't understand the taxes thing. If I send my crypto from Binance to Coinbase then cash out, how would they know my history and gains?

introduces a second point of failure and lots of variables. Not only can they fuck up and lose your fantasymoney - it only takes one of their employees to go rogue to fuck the exchange up with little hope of recovery.
Unless you're going to trade, put the coins into your own wallet. Put your own wallet on an airgapped and/or encrypted device, not your daily Veeky Forums shitposting windows machine. Have a backup or three.

Post proofs you larper.

Greatest bull market and im only up2.25x

when you're not a poorfag and continuously withdrawing 10 - 20k a month

>leave your crypto on exchange
>"oops, we got hacked, sorry xD"
>you've now lost all your crypto

If its $1000, i dunno prob no one would care.

If $1 million suddenly appear in your bank account and you cant explain it, the IRS will fuck you.

>this is real money r-right?
>my broker is not going to try jew shit to prevent me from withdrawing it r-right...?

kek. 6/7 years ago I left a bunch of LTC on wex.nz (formally known as btc-e back then), then forgot about it since it wasn't worth much. Just a mining project for fun.

btc-e even went under due to the fbi and came back later. Not sure how it all survived.

lmao, that's amazing.

>my broker

bait

I need to see if mine is still in there, I think I had a few hundred. I remember russians trying to get into my account a few times too due to no 2FA back then.

just fucking checked I left some LTC on there lel
Honestly I didn't even remember this site because of the name change I thought it got shut down and that was it. And apparently I have a shit ton of namecoin too.

bitflur.com says hello

If you don't have your private keys you don't own your coins. Put them in a wallet so the exchange doesn't just shut down on you and take all your money.

Who the fuck does 1k a day? Gemini lets you do 10k/day up to 100k/month. Get a real exchange nigger

Fucking hell.
Ever heard of Mt. Gox?