Deep Brain Chain (DBC)

Partnerships with companies like Samsung and Lenovo confirmed.

Will not stay under $0.15 for a few more hours. We're headed to at least $0.45 by the end of tomorrow. Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/08/gsr-gobi-join-5m-series-round-ai-start-deepbrain
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7ne6r9/for_prospective_investors_why_i_decided_to_invest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/08/gsr-gobi-join-5m-series-round-ai-start-deepbrain

OH SHID
Were the Samshit and Lenovo partnerships just rumors before? Which means that the mooning going on yesterday was just a warm up?

Only on kucoin

If you arent signed up yet coinsider using my ref please
1w23x

Lets get to lamboland boys

No because the article is from September

Dbc will be insane this year.

i can't even load the deepbrain website because it's trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources

what kind of scam shit is this?

THANK
GOD

a coin I can finally ride to the moon with

d-delet this

When does this get on Huobi?

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7ne6r9/for_prospective_investors_why_i_decided_to_invest/

You should read this

Get it on FIRE SALE right now before Huobi lists it. KuCoin is geared towards foreigners, and Huobi will be the main entrance to the Chinese community. Happy New Years user

source? are you sure of it?

Is DBC hyped in China? For example Neo has a low trading volume in Huobi which makes me wonder if DBC will be traded as much as we anticipate.

Get in on DBC slowly anons, on the best exchange of 2018 (KuCoin)

Referal bonus: 1gbxJ

And a funny webm for your time and thanks.

DYOR

Ready to dump 10k into this, how can I buy this?
Only ever owned bitcoin before, help me inflate this boys.

Just think what this shit will be worth EOY 2018. You can literally buy $10,000 for $100 with this if you are prepared to HODL.

make an account on kucoin exchange

use my ref code when signing up: 1d4f3 (we both make money for that!)

>can only buy DBC with Bitcoin
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't use his ref code, mine has more value because I've reffed more people.

1aJKw

i've reffed over 9000 people idiot

I'm a popular Youtuber and I have reffed mroe than 10,000 people.

This or Chainlink bros which is the sound investment for 2018?
Or IOTA?

Make an account on kucoin
Go on assets -> Deposit and search BTC , send all of it to that wallet and when it confirms get in on the rocket
Happy to have you aboard , but if you can switch up the BTC to ETH before sending it so you will be faster and it will be cheaper

Ref just in case : 1w23x

Good luck everyone!

go back on youtube normie

Anons, KuCoin will surpass Binance in 2018.

Stop being a faggot, IOTA is sjw garbage. Buy IoT instead before it hits Binance. And yes buy DBC too.

Fuck off retard

KuCoin ref code for proud Caucasians.. 1a53e

>sjw garbage
Kek, you'll never make it walletlet

god help me I'm going to listen to a shill thread. in for a few

Fuck it, same

Use this ref code and get rich

1Ja2v

you can buy with ETH, NEO and BTC

me three lads. I've just sold my BNTY into this. Hope Veeky Forums isnt too bullshit on this one...

How has this still not moved from 172? There has been constant buying. Who the fuck has so much to dump at these prices?

we can meme this to the moon

besides who doesn't want some DEEP BRAIN once in a while

HOLY SHIT, Why did that video make me laugh my ass off

Bought in at 170.... LOCKED IN SIR. SEATBELT IS FUCKING TIGHT AYE

Whos ready for todays gains?

It has been like this for days. There is some whale who has been doing obscene amounts of suppression. There is a contest on Kucoin to trade the most DBC, and when that is over tomorrow, he will hopefully stop. Without him we would have 100x'd by now.

Over 20k ref's

1wQyx