Dragon Thread

My character's New Year's resolution (read: self challenge) is to somehow seduce the Mother of all Chromatics, the one and only Tiamat. Is it even possible without going full edgelord?

Dragon thread otherwise I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SNsNz9uA
pastebin.com/bvDxBrMQ
pastebin.com/JA6NwmZz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My character accidentally seduced an ancient red dragon last week, so I guess anything's possible.

I wasn't the biggest lord of the rings fan growing up. But i just watched the 2nd hobbit movie from 2013...

fuck i love dragons. that dragon saved a boring ass movie.

Have my only dragon on this phone

You're not seducing Tiamat, but if you get her attention Tiamat might seduce you.

Tiny dragons best dragons

Fuck, I thought I turned that off.

Just have confidence, OP. We're behind you.

On-topic, spider dragons, yes or no?

Here we go again.

Red/Silver dragon writefag from the last thread here.

Took a break from writing since the last one, warming up my inspiration processors now, hopefully have more content soonish.

nOOOOOOOOOOO

Why is Lady Nora so perfect?

Yes. I like these little dergs.

Yes!!!!

Pass holder detected

>Be level 1 sorcerer
>Have no clue what you're doing
>Accidentally Wild Magic summon a dragon
>Oh god are they supposed to have five heads
>All five heads look hungrily at you and begin to close in
>In unison, they all say, "Yes. You will do."
>???
>Lie confounded next to a happy Tiamat

What I love about Smaug is that he’s this pathetic whiny entitled asshole. But he’s a pathetic whiny entitled asshole who is also a dragon, and thus a Big honking huge deal.

To me he always came across as someone who thinks he's a lot more smart and eloquent than he actually is for the sake of massaging his own ego, and never really has to deal with the consequences of that because his 'I light you and everything you've ever known on fire' counter argument kinda silences any criticism.

Be a chromatic, do cool shit, become her consort in the afterlife.

Like his character would not have worked at all, if not for the fact that he can breathe fire.

It was also new for me, I’d never thought ‘what if the dragon was just a massive prick’.

Where's "getting raped by the dragon"?

>humanshit

gib towering, fearsome, eldritch horror dragons pls

will post a couple myself to contrib

My wizard has recently learned how to genesis true dragons, and plans to enact a Hikaru Genji plan. Any advice guys?

In a world where dragons are extinct, how far would you go to revive the species?

I just did. Then they went extinct again, as did everyone else. My dick is satisfied.

I guess the dragons were extinct for a reason.

Interesting series I found a few months ago called Dragonsdome Chronicles. Kids books, so the plot and names and everything are nothing too special, but it has dragon-riding commandos and special forces called the Stealth Dragon Services which the author somehow got right in to a feudal standard fantasy world. Actually really fun books to read, it's vaguely Warhammer crossed with the HTTYD movies and much darker at points than you'd expect from children's books despite the slight case of pic related.

>moeshit

That's not a dragon you dip

I've been waiting for you

Heya, sorry, after I posted that family kinda came up and I spent the day with them. I'll try to write tomorrow. Sorry to leave you hanging.

>gain several levels from exposure to divine energies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hell yes

1/7

2/7

3/7

3/7

5/7

6/7

7/7

I've been waiting as well. Glad to see you're still around.

Inspiration hit me, so I stayed up super late and finished off a Tiamat story. Again I make no promises as to the quality since I'm still rusty, especially at writing smut, as well as the fact there are five heads to try and wrangle into dialogue.

>pastebin.com/SNsNz9uA

Feedback appreciated!

Good read. Dialogue worked better than the smut desu.

R.I.P. attack wing
you were bound to meet failure since your creation all thanks to corporative greed.

I’ll just leave this here:

pastebin.com/bvDxBrMQ

>not snuggling up against his belly under one of his thighs
>not wrapping yourself with his tail come on even an androgynous elf knew to take advantage of the tail
i want white-haired Terra to leave.

Damnit, just finished eating and now I gotta go shovel snow.

Next Red-Silver dragon fic is gonna be delayed, hopefully start sometime this afternoon but no promises.

For those who don't know though, here's the first one.

Frost and Fire, the story of two young male dragons finding their natural enemy status becomes tinged with sexual tension after a chance encounter. Being lonely teenage-equivalents, awkward nookie eventually ensues.

>pastebin.com/JA6NwmZz

...Gyaos?

Attack what?

D&D Attack Wing, a wizards relicense of FFG’s Star Wars X-Wing but with dragons and other D&D creatures.

that was a shockingly entertaining read

Maybe this thread happened too soon after the last one, given the slow pace? Should we just do these on the weekends?

Polite sage.

Glad you all enjoyed it! Any tips or insight on things I can work on for future stories?

I had a dream where I was trying to explain to a dragon what a lightbulb was after it found a socket in its shrine.
It wasn't amused

What happened?

Dragons with hypnotic gaze, y/n?

Planning stuff like this doesn't usually go well. Just let a few days to a week pass between one thread getting archived and another starting. Gives people a bit of a rest and time to make new ideas.

Absolutely yes

>dragoness raised from hatchling by a human
>they learn her attempts at hypnosis (to, say, stay up later or have more dinner) are rather calming even when she fails
>over the years, she matures a little
>human-taught morals tamp down on trying to enthrall her "father"
>besides, she can do puppy-dog eyes well, and those don't get her yelled at after the effects wear off
>dragon instincts drive her to seek wealth
>working together, father and daughter open a small "relaxation center," drawing on those early years
>dragon stays out of front room while working to avoid "she hypnotized me and forced me to sign up" accusations
>after some waivers and payment, customers are led to the back room
>furnished with couch, pillows, generally friendly decorations
>and a dragon
>when ready, she turns her gaze on the customer
>even without a command, her mind's presence forces away worries and fears
>though she usually "orders" them to rub her snout or some other small, kind of self-serving task
>after allotted time, she lets them know, tells them not to protest the effect ending

>they face a few scandals here and there
>when they started, fearmongering that she was planting time-delayed commands to seize control of the town via the populus
>every so often, a visitor panics because don't dragons eat people and why are you giving her free reign over your actions don't you know she could just eat you what is wrong with this town
>closed for a while when she learned some people had become addicted to her

>she keeps up the business even after outliving her father
>frets that, as the decades and centuries pass, she'll forget what he was like, as anything but a clawful of paintings on the wall and personal keepsakes in the safest part of her hoard
>sometimes wishes she could hypnotize herself

...that's not where I expected that to go.

Your beat bet might be to rotate monsters. Maybe make a giant or a griffon thread next time.

>griffon thread
I'd be 110% down for that.
Or sphinx, so I can practice my meter. Rhyming riddles best riddles.

Still cute though

vidya derg
snuggle up and play with him

I know for a fact that this dragon _ate the last player.

vore is my fetish tho

Play with or in, either good

Why not both?
>"How the fuck are you doing better than me? The only TV is in here with me."
>>"In the immortal words of the great sage Cranky Kong, git gud. Remember, another half hour per consecutive level I score higher than you."
>"Rub it in, why don't you..."
>>"Don't worry, I'll rub my belly plenty when you're done getting your ass whupped."
>"We'll see about tha- I died again?!"
>>"Really? Okay, dude, level with me here: you're doing this on purpose?"
>"Not in your wildest dreams."
>>"You haven't seen my dreams. But anyway, another actual question. Like, honestly clueless here."
>"...yeah?"
>>"How the fuck are you this bad at Lego Star Wars? I can't even see the screen and my random flailing is doing better than your careful, calculated nonsense."

Thanks for the cute, user.

>I can't even see the screen and my random flailing is doing better than your careful, calculated nonsense.
Made me giggle more than it should

Become one with the Dragons, or turn his waifu into a dragon, which plan was it again?

>In the immortal words of the great sage Cranky Kong, git gud.
Audible kek. You done did good, and I'm not even into vore.
>dragonbro jokingly offers to shave a few hours off for a blowjob
>you accept, to break up the monotony
>after some embarrassment and awkwardness, he gets his rocks off, mostly while also fiddling with the controller to avoid thinking about it
>he eats you again for the last bit of the deal
>"Huh, why's my guy over there..."
>"Hey dude, hit the jump button."
>"..."
>"Okay, now let me out and help me think of payback."

not at all the ending I expected, yet tht somehow made it better

Dream user from last thread. Contributing small thing to thread

>outside, watching fireworks from new years
>feel something bump into me
>dragonbro is here, he rubs his snout against my face affectionately and gives me a lick
>he is being awfully friendly, decide to hug his head
>he throws his head back, pulling me along with him, and catches me in his arms
>he quickly spreads his wings and takes flight
>clinging onto him, I would rather not fall if I can avoid it
>he grips me tighter against his chest and belly to be sure
>he soars up above, fireworks going off all around us
>its scary as shit, but he seems confident, eventually start to like it
>fascinated with the colorful bursts and pops all around, I start laughing, he does too
>suddenly one goes off too close he lets out a yelp of pain and drops me
>wake up just before I hit the ground

Flying into explosions is a terrible idea in hindsight.

>Fireworks near a flying dragon
It was bound to end badly for someone

Same. It's bittersweet, but heartwarming to know a longlived dragon cares deeply about a human she knew for a mere few decades.
The scandals were entertaining, too.

Well, happy new year.

I don't know why dragons are always portrayed as laying on a pile of gold. Money's dirty, cold, hard, and generally feels awful to lay on. Sprawling out on dozens of blankets, pelts and pillows is much more satisfying, especially when your dragon bro decides to lay down on top of you and keep you pinned under him while he takes a nap.

Tradition I suppose and gold is a relatively soft metal

Sounds comfy on a cold day

A bit lewd, but I liked it

Soft in this context means that it can be easily scratched, for example with your fingernail. It's still no pillow!

What if the dragon likes a firm bed?

It's also relatively easy to deform, for a metal
There's a reason that "bite a coin to check if it's real" thing is a thing.
Still hard when you're a squishy pink human, but for a dragon it could be pretty comfy. Way more comfy than rocks or something at least, and when you're sleeping for multiple years straight you can't use leaves or anything that is going to rot under you.

Glorified shiny boulders don't make good beds nonetheless. Real mattresses deform somewhat when you put pressure on them, which is what gives the appearance of softness. Now, the question remains how to achieve this in a way suitable for a dragon?

If the dragon melts down the gold using generic flame breath, and then flaps its wings vigorously the molten gold should form thin, wispy strings as it cools. Hopefully it'll come out something like flax. Next, all the dragon needs to do is break off that 'thread', place it within a canvas (bedframe), and you've got a golden bed. The many interlocking wires give some consistency, but it will still undoubtedly bend when laid upon. The idealised result is, essentially, the metallic equivalent of a straw bed. Mission accomplished.

when you got scales that are extremely tough and can take a lot of abuse, you might need some harder surfaces to lay on with a few gemstones here and there that can rub and scratch at the scales. Like getting an exfoliation perhaps. Can you imagine being covered in the thickest and toughest calluses
imaginable? then laying down and squirming and rubbing against one massive pumice stone that scratches every itch you could never satisfactory handle on your own?

>surprisingly, the dragon is happy to give you the artifact you're looking for
>or at the very least, she won't stop you if you want to go in and take it
>she's been getting stomach pains ever since she ate the ship that was carrying it

>Getting to the artifact is easy
>The hard part is getting back out, she never said she'd help you after all
>At least you stocked up on rings of acid immunity

>turns out the crew's spirits were hardier than their bodies
>their ghosts aren't strong enough to really hurt her
>but they're essentially manually enacting a curse of stomach pains
>on the plus side, their ire is focused on their captor, not you
>lounging in an almost worryingly comfortable "pool," you and the dragon bargain over a reward for settling her stomach
What do you think the deal would end up being? Bonus points for an answer each for normal, lewd, and deviant.

>normal
The artifact wasn't the only treasure she swallowed, the parties allowed to keep anything they can carry out with them on their climb back up her throat (she's not going to make it easy though, and too much would make the climb quite difficult)

>lewd
As above, but she has another hole she occasionally loses stuff up, if the party was going to another spelunking trip, they are free to go search for treasure there too

>deviant
It felt really good to have them in there and she tries to convince them to stay (her stomach becoming comfortable may be her own internal magic at work to help her case), or at least offers to act as a safe house/keep them on for the next time she has indigestion

Alternatively she's prideful enough she doesn't quite get why they'd want out, believing that becoming a dragoness's meal is something they should be proud of

Makes me wonder, if the party gave her something that granted natural attacks ghost touch, would that let her digest ghosts?

>It felt really good to have them in there and she tries to convince them to stay

>but if they insist on continuing their quest, she can be convinced to go with them instead
>her size can be awkward and they often have to leave her behind, but when that isn't a problem she's the fastest way to travel
>even when she adds an extra day by resting before letting them out

>lewd but not deviant vore scenario
Difficult