It’s 2019

>it’s 2019
>cabal of mighty chaos wizards puts a curse on the entire humanity, excluding themselves
>the curse causes everyone to reveal their deep personal secrets (insecurities, non acceptable political beliefs, stupid hobbies, anyhting you would never admit openly in public)
>campaing starts in a highschool classroom
>the player who arrives last is playing transfer kid who’s introducing himself the moment the curse hits

Would this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjTlyAHQQyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a hook, why wouldn't it?

It all depends on whether it grabs your players' attention.

That sounds like a good way to introduce some magical realm shit really early in your campaign.

> "Hi my name is Alfred and I REALLY LOVE BESTIALITY"
> Teacher: "OH MY GOD ME TOO"

Thats relatively innoncent, the fun starts when they will start revealing their racist and sexist beliefs to one another openly like if they are on /pol/.

Consider:

>boss: Good job you did there, Stanis.. POLES ARE HUMAN GARBAGE AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE PROMOTING WOLFGANG THE STINKY FAT RETARD OVER YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE!!!
>Slanislaw: What th... GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!
>Wolfgang: AT THE AGE OF 42 I STILL LIVE WITH MY MOTHER AND I AM VIRGIN AND I MASTURBATE TO ANIME!!!

How would world even operate after that?

So... Race war?
That sounds like a race war the second you give BLM the mike.

Did you steal this idea from that social death manga?

Depends how deep and introspective the curse hits...Consider:

>Erik: Hey there Jamal, how are y...I HATE BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR MASSIVE COCK AND OVERT MASCULINITY THAT MAKES ME FEEL INADEQUATE ABOUT MY MILD MANNERS AND AVERAGE SIZED DICK. FUCKING NIGGERS.
>Jamal: Wow, Erik, that's some fucked up sh...FUCKING WHITES ARE ALWAYS STEPPING DOWN ON ME I ACTUALLY FEEL INADEQUATE BECAUSE MOST MY WHITE FRIENDS ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ME AND I CALL RACISM BUT DEEP DOWN I FEAR THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE RACIST AND I MIGHT JUST BE DUMB

And so forth...Sure, there would be a moment of violence but, it's likely that eventually people would just have empathy for each other.

never heard of it, but I expected this is not new idea

Reminded me of the Mitchell & Webb sketch, Green Flute That Makes You Tell Embarassing Truths

I like this...

Not to get too deep but what we must consider is that 'racism' and 'prejudices' are not the deepest levels of our psyche, nor the thing we thrive the hardest to conceal. We will not hesitate to display our race/sex/gender/whatever prejudices, dislikes and hateboners if we know we can escape retaliation...Like being entirely anonymous or surrounded by like minded individuals. But there's a deeper layer, and in my opinion, a much more interesting layer, beneath it. Something we won't admit to others even anonymously. Something we won't even admit to ourselves.

How many of us embrace a lifestyle because of a given number of insecurities and fears, and then delude ourselves by saying to us and to everyone else that this is a choice?

A Veeky Forums user who blurts "I fucking hate normies" in front of class is sure to suffer some ridicule if people understand what he means. But a much more shameful, and more meaningful thing to blurt out would be "I wish I was a normie, but I feel I would suck at it."

A lot of Veeky Forums will have a lot to say on the topic of why they hate women, and they won't hesitate with the shield of anonymous. But image suddenly a surge of posts who overall content can be summarized as "I wish girls found me attractive. I crave female companionship and it makes me angry and scared that they look down on me."

So...Assuming the curse works on this deep level...Imagine how the world would change from night to day.

Ikenie Touhyou

Its basocally what you're suggesting except with a phone app instead of a wizard and theres an obligatory "working together would solve the problem but everyone is a selfish ass" theme to it.

Ah found it already.

Don’t really see why the class queen was socially assasinated by the curse revealing that she fucks a pro tennis player who attends prestigious university. Guess I come from very different culture.

Mass outing of closet pedo- and ephebophiles leads to mass social unrest.

I'd love to see that happens just because all the Loli fags would have to finally admit they want to fuck kids.

Does the curse persist?

I think it is more funny if it does.

>Diplomatic Meeting with warring kingdoms that have been at it for 20 years and this shit goes down

Hoooo boy, this will be funny.

Japan is a weird country. People are expected to act a certain way in public. You can be as defenerate as you want, just don't let anyone know.

It still seems like an overreaction.

Japan is very outwardly conservative, despite inwardly being freaky as hell. If you can't maintain a facade of normalcy, there are serious consequences for social status.

To most of the rest of the world, that does seem like an overreaction, but to Japan that's just how things are.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjTlyAHQQyo

>"HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO SHARE ONE CITY"
>"IF YOU KIKES AND SAND NIGGERS CANT PLAY NICE WE'RE CALLING ANOTHER CRUSADE"
>"GO AHEAD INFIDEL, WE COULD USE ANOTHER ISTANBUL"