Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho
discord.gg/NuFdVYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in

If this rockets then people will fomo it to a cent, I guarantee it. Niggas wont look into the explorer but take marketcap as a granted

Normies and this is what emb holders are banking on. 40 mins now.

I'm into it but I expect nothing honestly, basically I'm gambling on some group of guys coming with something good.

Holding 10 million of em. It's 3:30 am down under and I wanna sleep but also keen on this announcement. Can you yanks please operate on our time some day?

14min left

>IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ELLS
SLLE
SELL
LSEL

Welp

this is fucking incredible

will it moon tho

It's by no means an innovative idea.
There's a coin that literally does the same thing, and is partnered with grocery stores so they can track the people that shop at their stores.
Plus the dev team looks like a bunch of college cucks.

right now it's valued at 1/10th of a penny and how often do you use GPS? ...how often does the whole world use GPS?

Stop shilling this stinky garbage

And its fucking nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho

still has 200k lmao wtffffffffffffff

such funnies xD

Lol

he didnt invest

i'm so confused, how does he think he lost 100% of his investment(says he put 300k in then says he lost 300k)? AND if he was so worried, why didn't he sell on the rebound immediately following the 50% correction?

Could you give me a name?

www.chartis.io

Get in early. Those who get in early on a first mover are always rewarded for their patience in the long hold.

Did a few hours of research. This coin is shitscam. Avoid.

because they just annouced a rebranding? new use case? logo? or is it because they already have the basis of a functioning product? Oh wait, no. It's probably because boeing could potentially be a partner down the road.

discord.gg/NuFdVYk
chat