i need to recover my loss
shill me a coin which will do 2X NEXT WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf
discord.gg/Tyc5ZRY
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Req, currently in a dip but is gonna keep going

Can it moon tonight or does it have to be next week?

PFR. ED only. 4m cap. Remember BNTY? Easy 4x. You're welcome

I really hope Bounty bounces back past ATH. These bags are killing me.

i'm 25% in req
doesnt matter just need quick gainz

DBIX wouldn't surprise me, hasn't mooned yet steady price for last while.

pfr gonna dump

%25 in req but has losses? wtf did u do lol?

PFR

HODL till 50x though

LINK
$1 tonight.

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf

DBC

bought salt at 16$
>1 post by this id

KIN, say nomore

Get in DBC before it hits Huobi after today, shit has all the signs of a moon mission

Are you blind to the TRX stupid dog game thats been posted here twice within last 30 minutes?

How the fuck do you buy this shitcoin?

Stop trying to guess the next coin that will 2x and get guaranteed 2x in a pump and dump!

What's the catch? If you're slow you WILL lose a ton of money, but seriously it's not hard to beat most people in clicking BUY/SELL.

This one is the biggest group right now, if you're confident in your speed definitely go for it.
discord.gg/Tyc5ZRY

Make a KuCoin account. You can buy it there. Use my referral code (we both make money!): 1d4f3

Xrb

Sell BNTY, buy DBC now. Stay on it for a week, sell, rebuy more BNTY and join the ride to $1

Looks like rlc might breakout soon. Gonna hop in myself asap

ok, bought 10k dbc, I hope you won't fuck me

Fuck, when is this coming to Binance, It's the only thing I want to buy.

Deep brain chain, should x2 by Saturday.

annoying thing about big pump signal is that they only pump extra shitcoins that no one has ever heard of.

plus the constant moving of btc between exchanges.

XRB

QTUM, will fork into Bitcoin united

Did you just trick me motherfucker? Made account, don't see my free money

TRX

mooncoin

XRB and REQ

would be nice if someone could recommend a 30% growth coin over 5 days, without trying to dump their bags of shit

ripple when it hits coinbase.

SKYCOIN

WABI
Aboutta hit 2nd pump. Secondary thrusters to be engaged

do not buy, trash coin

deluded crippler

Kek, we'll see. Never underestimate normies.

Deep Brain Chain(DBC) just broke out again and will be listed on Huobi very soon. Get in and get out after it 2x

is this confirmed??? googled it and it said like 23rd december, still hasn't happened.

It was delayed. Some speculate that it will be any time now. Either today or tomorrow

Keep your salt

sold this shitcoin and ready for dbc moon mission

Why the fuck are there so many sell orders? Wouldn't people be buying? Are you trying to make me buy your bags user?

It popped up not even a week ago , there are no bags yet+ there is a promotion giving free DBC so it may be that

Really hope you are right. For some reason, I believe you though.

KIN, POWR

>He sold something at a loss

No way this shit is going to $1

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new global reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.