>he dumps all of his points in str.

>Str
Worst stat only second to
>Con

>he make optimise caracter for the sake of being overpowered in pvp
>good guy plays a paladin
>good gal plays a rogue
>other good guy plays a ranger
>that guy plays a weird cheese early entry prc 7 class names on his goddamn sheet and he gets like 6 attacks a round at level 9
>be dm
>party in dungeon
>hmmm theyre gonna fight the ogre
>cool and good
>that guy come up
>watch this u guys just get in the way neway
>-41 -49 -52 -75 crit -42 -36
>ogre a -kill-
>party gamthers around to loot
>oh btw
>cleaves onto the rogue
>-110 critical and vulnerability
>cleave!
>-95 critical on ranger!
>CLEAVE!
>-41 to pal NOPE BLOWING MY FATE AND GETTING FREE CRIT -104!
>paladin is -kill- ranger is -kill- rogue is -kill-
>p: DUDE WTF
>that guy: THE WHOLE POINT IS TO WIN THE DUNGEON, THE WINNER GETS THE LIONS SHARE!
>party calls him out on his bulshit
>that guy: stay mad, im chaotic neutral so this is perfeclty in my alignement
>literally fucking
>LITERALLY gets up
>and goes to play fucking street fighter while im describing the post-dungeon experience of him leaving their bodies in the dungeon
>no fucks given
>go to kick him
>"ur game was shit anyway, the monsters were too easy"

FUCK YOU KYLE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, NOBODY GIVES A GODDAMN FUCK THAT YOU READ THE GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND, SERIOUSLY YOU FUCKING JEW STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GODDAMN TABLE, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE DECENCY TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE ESPECIALLY YOUR OWN GODDAMN DUNGEMASTER AND HIS AUTHORITY AS IMPARTIAL JUDGE THEN YOU DONT GET TO FUCKING PLAY, GOD FORBID YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN ROLL FOR DAMAGE, PUZZLES WOULD BE NICE BUT YOUR JEW ASS WOULD JUST USE YOUR POCKET BITCH ARTIFICER AND STEAL THEM

What did he mean by this?

>rogue
>18 Con.

Sounds like Kyle is doing God's work.

Blame it on the misfortune of your birth.

Kyle sounds like the kind of kid who thinks Sasuke from Naruto is a deep, relatable character and believes that Rick and Morty is the thinking man's cartoon unironically.

>rogue with 18 Str
>walks casually in front of guards in clanking armor, giant axe slung over shoulder
"Just act like you didn't see anything, and we won't have a PROBLEM. Understood?"

>that guy who plays as a deconstructed Dwarf trope
I'm That Guy.

Wow, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?

>Me
>Dumps all the points into CHA
>Play diplomancer

>Be le me
>Dump all my points into epic for teh win xD
>play le diplodocus!

Well, if we're going to have a civil conversation about which stat to dump all your points into, that's my opinion that one should dump all their stats into CHA.
You realize how quickly you can game the system if you only talk to people like normal human beings?

>Pathfinder, first game, party of 6 because all my friends want to play and can't say no to any of them.
>Didn't read the full rules, had brother explain most of it. Brother is a dumbass though and gives me a bunch of fake rules like how everyone gets 3 standard actions.
>Party is a Cleric, Ranger, Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin and, Druid.
>Paladin and barbarian are murder hobos.
>Druid is ThatGuy
>Running Rise of the Runelords
>Party saves town from Goblins
>Also didn't read the full story of the module, so I have to make up stuff whenever they ask questions.
>Investigate the town and find out the Elf Taijetsu is the one who let them is.
>The noble Aldern Foxglove is the bastard child of a Taijetsu in my game.
>Action economy is so fucked nothing stands a chance.
>Kill Taijetsu, kill the mastermind evil Aassimar Naulia later.
>Nothing is a challenge
>Players get bored.
>panic.jpeg
>Rush them into 2nd book. Don't provide the proper plot points to keep story going.
>Kill Aldern Foxglove after finding out he was the serial killer.
>At this point they give up on the main quest.
>Druid wants to take over town.
>Plans to get money first
>Heads into forest to look for Dryad.
>Finds one, asks her to cut down the trees to make into things to be sold by using wood shape.
>Obviously refuses, Druid tells the Barbarian to rape her. I tell them their is no hole to rape.
>They decide to make one.
>Have a treeant show up
>Kills cleric with one hit
>Paladin intimidates treeant to leave by rolling nat 20.
>Keep raping Druid.
>Fighter and Ranger are against this.
>Druid, Paladin and, Barbarian don't care.
>Party infighting occurs.
>The Ranger and Fighter are losing.
>Neither side will stop fighting.
>I'm tired.
>Tell Fighter to make a gold offering to Iomedae, Goddess of the sun and justice.
>Offers up his 500 gp cause that's all he has.
>I say "fuck it"
>Ancient Gold Dragon appears. Brutally murders the 2 level 5 murder hobos and the level 5 ThatGuy.
>ThatGuy is pissed. Campaign ends.

I'll accept the blame cause I should have put my foot down way sooner and should have read the rules and module but That Guy was still really out of control the entire game.

>deconstructed
>trope
Yes, you are That Guy.

Did you not make this thread like, yesterday? With a Chloe Moretz pic then too?

>plays two toons at once, now in this campaign we are all playing multiple people, but we normally play one exclusively and give a BS reason for the other being off, this has included "Projectile dyslexia"
>he is inconsistent with his alignment, killing an unarmed civillian who was no threat, but not allowing me, a 'LN' character to execute a person for attempted murder
>frequently claims OOCly that his character would "shoot you dead" for doing things
>ALL TOO OBVIOUSLY is it a nice little rubby-rub? Wow.
>Rants about random topics every fucking time someone opens their mouth for IC things
>Session 2 it's 40C outside and we have the AC on
>That Guy demands the AC be turned off because he's cold
>He leaves JUST as we start combat
>Struggle through and eventually go out in the store which is the same temperature
>Ok, go for Str 17 and Falchion
>Greatswords cease to exist, I can never find or buy one
>GM is less mad, but mad nevertheless
>Travel 2 levels into the future
>Druid PC dies because stupidity (Hey guys I can handle going alone into this wild as fuck forest full of dire animals, just me, my bear and our 3 levels in awesomeness)
>"Rolls" (point buy) a character with Str 18, and Greatsword
>Nobody says shit

had a that guy today.

hadn't played a game in over a year. asked for just a friendly game.

he tabled me and acted smug when I was having trouble remembering basic rules of game.

reminded me why i stopped playing with randoms

Did this Rogue also steal a door made of silver and scare a boat into making a crow's nest?

>Dump Con
>Complain about dying

>Character dies
>Remake the exact same character in a story-based game

>No, your squire character has to be a male in this setting because it's """REALISTIC"""

>invite friend to play some D&D
>he never played TTRPGs but played a lot of RPG vidya
>have him read the rules so it can't go wrong
>he makes a typical knight that cares about his people and has to defend them by going in an adventure
>GM made a shitty hook around my friend's character but whatever
>five sessions in
>everything is great
>suddenly GM shows his psychopath side
>friend loses his shit
>halts the entire session to discuss his character's life off-character
>he says his lawful neutral knight has to become lawful evil now
>tell him it doesn't work like that
>he says he is going to rape some prisoner
>explain that's chaotic evil, not LE
>we spend three more sessions basically off-character trying to make him understand alignment means nothing and he doesn't 'have' to do anything because of the NPC
>it becomes nearly impossible to go in-character ever since
>10 sessions in since he joined
>we can't do anything else besides follow this stupid hook otherwise my friend "threatens" to fuck his character up
>GM is happy with how things turned out
>everyone else is miserable
>friend tells me in private he doesn't know how to RP his character after what happened and just wants a new character
>"fine, just kill him off and make a new one"
>"but dude, what about [GM's favorite NPC]? the hook will be ruined"
I won't be able to deal with another session of this faggotry.

They're incredibly healthy because they're sewer-runners or used to pilfer plague houses.

If players want to make an optimized character then change that shit up my guy. Give the oger incorporeal traits and let the spell casters show him how it's done

who is this semen demon

I had a guy do this in my game and I had an angel appear out of nowhere and prevent him, no save, from pvp whenever he tried it.

I have a strict rule against player killing in my games, because 3.5 is not balanced for fair combat between players.

Pretty sure it's shopped bro

>he make optimise caracter for the sake of being overpowered in pvp
>that guy plays a weird cheese early entry prc 7 class names on his goddamn sheet and he gets like 6 attacks a round at level 9

This is where you need to say no.

>when you need to remake a thread identically to the last shitty one that died

She's natural.

Kartman that was you!

>No you don’t
>I’m the GM literally the only authority managing this imaginary game, and i say you don’t.
>no no reason. Your character takes one looks at the ogre and the terror triggers the dysentery he contracted from a dog he fucked on the street, causing him to shit himself to death
>No that’s exactlt what happened. Leave the table
I will never understand GMs that say they get pushed over so easily. There is no physical game with palpable rules here. Otherwise the GM wouldn’t exist. Walking in and saying “I win” does nothing unless you say it does.

Damn, is that what Chloe looks like now?

>Starting a GURPS game for the first time
>Want to make sure everyone understands how the system works and what the setting is like, so I write up a couple pages worth of story info, rulebook page references, and some template characters in case my players are stuck
>Send it out 2 weeks before we meet up to play so everyone can make a character or ask for help if they need it
>That guy still shows up an hour late to the first session with no character and no idea what the setting is
>Multiple times throughout the session catch him just straight up not paying attention to what's happening.
Can't even kick this guy out of the group because he's super tight with my other friend who's always really into whatever games we run so we'd lose 2 people instead of 1.

Can't say much more than that I've been there. Sucks.

You let someone else direct your movie, dude. I'm sorry

Bump 4 hideo kojima

>he does point buy

It's a shoop, sadly

Had a DM who thought like that guy. A fucking DM. He only felt the game went well if everyone died.

>giving him his own special class
>letting him derail the game when you're in charge
Fucking pushover. Tell him no. It's your game, your world, and your rules. I know that a lot of people here are afraid of railroading or being that DM, but fucking stand up for yourself. You're ultimately in charge, and if he's going to simply derail your game just because, then fucking kick him out.

Tell That Guy that you won't tolerate his bullshit, and he can either get it together or stop coming. Tell him that you're trying to run a game that everybody can enjoy, but that if he's not going to do his part to keep the game going then he's no longer welcome. If your other friend is as into tabletop as you say he is then he'll understand why you have to do it. Sometimes as GM you need to take charge of your players before a small issue grows massive.