Why are you NOT buying XBY right now??

why are you NOT buying XBY right now??

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.global/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got my bags full at 800 sats bruh. Comfy rn

Isn't this a confirmed Eastern European scam?

Confirmed

fuck this fucking coin glad i sold. not complaining - got in at .17 and sold at .40. but realistically its a complete piece of shti

calm down buddy

t. dutchfag

I was havin' a giggle.It is suspicious that the team is pretty much anonymous though.

Why is this better than XRB?

Bump.

BAMP.

Actually made 250% on XBY following signals on this discord
discord.gg/g3Ve4np

Xby is a scam, sell asap. Sell it right now. Its a SCAM

I was interested like it could be P&D like the next RaiBlocks then I read this
xtrabytes.global/whitepaper.pdf
Into the trash it goes. Screncap this

Because it's not even close to Ethereum in capabilities and projects. And Cardano is vastly superior.

Discord pumpers deserve the rope.

No insincere FUD pls.

why you mad at discord pumpers?

Because it's a fucking scam, obviously.

Devs delayed (cancelled) the release of the latest testnet with the new code because surprise surprise, there is no fucking new code. They milked it out as long as they could and got another pump in before dumping (see: 35+% drop in the last 2 days)

Watch the Xtrabytes cult brigade come in here yelling and screaming, "FUD" and "Sell"

>says shit without proof

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

More proof that it's a scam than proof that it's a legitimate project

I'm holding this one more week just in case some good news will be anounced, the fact that the testnet will still be fucking ran on the old code is starting to make me believe that it's all vaporware.

Of course its vapourware - what evidence has the team shown that it is in fact, real tech? Absolutely none

You know, I was actually kind of buddies with dutchfag on the XBY slack. It was the first alt coin I bought and I had 500,000 at that point. I'm partially responsible for him selling, I think. We both DMd each other coming to the conclusion that its a scam (I still think it is).

Anywho, I ended up selling around the same time. But before that I convinced a buddy of mine to buy enough for a node as well. When I sold, I tried to get him to sell as well. He ended up keeping it and from a $1200 investment is sitting one a few hundred thousand bucks now.

BUT! Since this dude is such a good dude, he decided he wanted to give me a 10% finders fee. I know own 50,000 of these things that I still think are a total scam. But fuck it, its free.

Sorry dutchfag.

if its a scam give it to me user.

Give me 1.5btc and its yours

yes, XBY is a scam.

Don't hesitate - the price could drop further. Just offload your bags, its clearly a scam. Dont take any risks with your money, sell now.

Just sell right now.

lol, thats some pathetic reverse fud.

What are you talking about? The project is clearly a scam. Sell now.

I know its a scam. But dammit, these scammers know what theyre doing. Ive been claiming scam since about april.

This is the only vaporware project in crypto and it's a scam. Sell as soon as you can. I felt great when I did. Glad to be out.

Just sell already. What are you waiting for? They don't even have a technical white paper. Scam.

Yep, the Xtrabytes' circle jerk brigade only has 2 things to say to those who present arguments against the validity of the the project: they scream 'sell 'or 'FUD'. That's it

Still no proof of tech. Crypto MLM at it's finest.

The cult will say there was no ICO thus no MLM, but the fact is the XBY team bought up a shit ton of XBY at 1 satoshi so it was effectively a massive premine- they just had to pay a couple bucks for it

No open source Github =scam

user devs = scam

No proof of tech = scam

No ICO = scam

You're an idiot if you think otherwise

Iota is vaporware too

lol, the only cult circlejerk here are the idiots fudding xby. Can you fools make it anymore obvious you're fudding to lower the price? Jesus lol. Many other projects have the same issues that XBY has, and yet they dont get thousand post threads of people yelling "SCAM!" "SELL NOW!" like a bunch of retards.

Most other projects have either an open github or the team members are visible....

No FUD here, just keeping it real and trying to help some unaware normies just getting into crypto. The exact types you target with your orchestrated bullshit marketing of XBY - "NEXT ETHEREUM!"

The fact that you have no answers to the accusations asserted, confirms the 0 proof of tech.

>Posts right after mine

Wow, you must be constantly refreshing the thread. You fudders are not the brightest bulbs in the box.

If you're gonna fud, try to make it a little less obvious next time. Freaking amateurs.

I agree, 0 proof of tech. Many projects dont have any proof of tech. Yawn

I hold a small position in xby and all this thread is doing is making me want to increase it.

this

Stfu faggot. It's a scam, a pyramid scheme. The devs bought at the bottom. No project has that kind of structure.

If you'd have any brains you'd sell right this second.

Like I said, the XBY CULT only has 2 things they ever say: It's either accusations of FUD or telling people to just sell

They can't defend XBY because there's nothing there to actually defend. So they just tell people they are posting FUD (they aren't) or to simply sell XBY. Seriously, look back at XBY supporters' posts - that's all they say

That's all they ever say. CCR probably instructs them on how to respond

Tech may be legit. But, 0 proof being paired with the 2 user devs. makes it seem much more suspect.

Yes its a pyramid scheme. Sell now!!! there is no proof of tech. Just get out guys, sell asap