Linkies

Linkies...

We will be able to stake our links on a pool node and receive payouts as data requests are completed...

100 usd eoy 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-external-adapters-e9f99cd6cb62
medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/linkpool-development-update-31-12-17-f94434e1c4c6
discord.gg/c7VG3Vf
youtu.be/kW27zYIxZhY?t=220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what if they close down and take all the link? Why not just set up your own node, unless you only have 100 link?

because Sergey doesnt want ur pajeet tier html coding skills messing up his network

How does this work?

I thought you can't stake link ??

Imagine a dapp like EtherDelta but for choosing ChainLink nodes to stake your link in. You’ll most likely have to get in line or bid lower than the other guy to get your Link Into a specific node (some will pay out more than others) and there will be competition.

The speculation of $1000 link makes sense because it will be so much more valuable for passive income than to sell at a market rate.

People legitimately still think this is a scam coin

Here is the latest update from the technical community manager who has created numerous guides including videos on how to create nodes on the current test net.

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-external-adapters-e9f99cd6cb62

What gave me away?

That’s old news we knew that since the ico

This guy holds 1MM link lmao

Obviously this is completely dependent on the demand for LINK and the availability of it in the market to meet that demand.

With the introduction of pools along with the obvious incentive for nodes to hold, it's likely the supply will be restricted.

Which leaves the demand. There is an enormous market to be captured and Chainlink seems to be the only major player actually attempting to react to this demand - for blockchain data and smart contracts to be connected to the internal data systems and their apis of established companies:

This could be SWIFT for financial data (already worked directly with SWIFT for proof of concept)

SONY confirming firewall status (already worked directly with SONY for proof of concept)

Offering this bridge to future smart contract developers (via partnership with zepplin.os)

Even more info on staking in link pool

medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/linkpool-development-update-31-12-17-f94434e1c4c6

>I thought you can't stake link ??
Link is staked both on the node itself and as "bids" on prospective contracts.
You were greatly misinformed.

I know this guy.

user want to join up a discord or something. I know with 100% certainty ive been in threads with you before

>The majority of international interbank messages use the SWIFT network. As of 2015, SWIFT linked more than 11,000 financial institutions in more than 200 countries and territories, who were exchanging an average of over 15 million messages per day (compared to an average of 2.4 million daily messages in 1995).

Chainlink will become the backbone to this

Probably have and possibly interested.

>I thought you can't stake link ??
Common misconception. LINK isn't 'proof of stake' but you can stake it on your node to increase its reputation

Add me and we can discuss if interested : Hurras#4576

>100 usd eoy 2018
i have the same feeling about this that i had about the ascent of Trump 2015-2017
you get that special tingle inside you
the magic is real

how many needed to stake? i have 50k can I have my own node?

you dont need any according to them

Veeky Forums does seem to know how to pick 'em

this is kek's chosen coin if there ever was one

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf

Forgot pic

Disagree, Sergey will be Veeky Forumsnessman of 2018, not 2017

2017 goes to money skelly

Holy shit. Lol. This is fucking big. This time next year I'll be rich.

lol @ charlie lee

Is it true that LINK is just a team of one dude though? I like the idea but that seems crazy.

>tfw only 13k Link

tfw only 450

I could buy $10k worth but I dont want to drain my bank account

Nice, they need to proof read that shit though.

1% of a company is responsible for 99 percent of the output of a company. All you really need is them. Buy colgate stock if that suites you better.

So yes, it's just Sergey? Link is just the one guy?

Yea and the community manager Rory and his wife's boyfriend who helps out moderating the slack.

probably a stupid question
but why would someone who holds more link tokens be more trustworthy? especially if you just can buy tokens or make a pool?

yup, don't buy this coin no prospect

go buy ripple

It doesnt mean you are trustworthy it means your node can handle more transactions I think. If you need link to exchange in the node, if you run out and a withdrawal needs to happen for the contract, it can't take place.

But correct me if I'm wrong if someone else understands more

Because they are essentially leveraging the efficiency and reliability of their node against their staked tokens.

Dude I only have 1.2k link, although I was lucky enough to get most of them at 16cents. I'm a poorfag...I wish I was in your position.

Either way, it'll hopefully be a nice amount of cash. If it isn't enough for your liking when this shit moons over the year then just sell and find the next mission. Onward and upwards.

>receive payouts
ILLEGAL SECURITY DETECTED

The more LINK you stake in your node the higher the nodes reputation

Naw man, naw. You are providing a service to the network and getting paid for it. Were contractors not divs.

They're not dividends

Sergey Nazarov is making it happen

He also presented chainlink at SIBOS as a directly result of his collaboration with SWIFT.

Oops forgot link

Ha, get it?

youtu.be/kW27zYIxZhY?t=220

Found the Singapore news

>down
>core

ah shit, sell all BTC now!!