warhammer-community.com/2017/12/28/faction-focus-chaos-daemons/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=aw84ROL28Gw

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for the Drukhari!

so, since I can't prime and paint atm thanks to weather, I fiddled around in my Bitz box and did a thing.
also second for Xenos releases

Are you ready for Codex Space Wolves and Codex Inquisition followed by Codex Emperor's Children?

Any tips to beat a really good eldar list with orks?

>Codex Emperor's Children
Sorry user, wake you up from your dream.

Nth for best abhumans.

Hey I've barely played this edition but with Blood Angels out I'm trying to actually build a list.

I have a lot of terminators and such, not so much tac squads (coming off the days where I could take Cassor for my toops tax), but their stratagems seem pretty vital. Is it worth getting taxed on a Brigade for the extra CP vs taking two Vanguards?

Anybody have elites-focused sample lists I could sneak a peek at?

user 2018 is the Year of Slaanesh. The Degenerates shall rule this hobby once more.

Most people in Marine Armies get Batallions and something else at 2000 points, going for a Brigade is taxing yourself.

With Blood Angels, you're gonna wanna focus on a couple of hard hitting melee units, a few psykers and then whatever you want.

Maybe Stormcast
Might be Valoris, we'll find out this weekend

2019 for an upside down 6 silly user.

Yes but that would also be the Year of Tzeentch.

Any word on GUO rules yet?

>Codex Inquisition
Only if it lets you ally GK very easily and comes with a full plastic range.

The one with the bell buffs your daemons to move 3" more, but that was for AoS so we don't know if it will be in 40k.

If it was, it'd be absurdly good.

Anybody here play orks? I'm getting into 40k with orks and had some questions about the army that I though would be good to ask before I spent thousands of dollars on stuff I'll never use.
>How many models do you field?
>Footsloggers, mechanized, or mixed?
>What doesn't work that you think should or thought would?

Lots of boys, lots of boys.

Footslogging with a psyker to fling them up.

Get tankbustas, use the chapter approved stratagem on them against vehicles, works great.

You can already ally in Inquisition to any imperial army trivially

One inquisitor, three acolytes

That’s it

That’s all you need

Ah yeah I meant to write Battalion.

I was mostly asking whether tac squads and their requisite transports were worth taking, or if I should just run a Vanguard with termies and DC and so on.

Or you know, simply use the Imperium keyword for your soup detachment.

>That’s all you need
I don't think so.

Why does everyone love chaos so much? I mean you are play space satans.

This motherfucker is wearing some poor bastard's face as a goddamn neckerchief. I don't know what is more appalling, the fact that a being so immortally graceful and beautiful as an eldar would look at someone's face and think "Damn, I *need* that face around my neck," or the fact that there exists a demand, however small, for human faces as neckerchiefs.

You answered your own question.

you got a problem with that?

That would work perfectly with my boys so here's hoping

Sort of? I mean who wants to play satan? You will never have anything redeemable about yourself. I feel like only a sick/demented kind of man would want to play something like that.
I don't think i did though.

It’s too cold to spray paint here too(-30C)

Get a bottle of artists brush-on gesso so you can primer indoors and get painting.

It's a good conversation starter at the social events in Commorragh.

That's the thing though it's fun to play the bad guys sometimes, and plus it give you an excuse to act as hammy as possible.

As opposed to space nazis, space undead, space barbarians, space imperialists...

You know this setting doesn't have good guys, right?

This shit gets me every fucking time.

necrons did nothing wrong

In fact chaos isn't even the most fucked up faction with these fine fellows running around.

where do you get such ideas?

show the anons where on the dolly the ministorum priest touched you.

satan is only to be feared by the weak and feeble. like any "demon"

As a genuine devil-worshipper (I know it's edgy, that's the fun part) I would like Chaos a lot more if it wasn't so explicit that by "liberating" yourself from the Imperium you're just trading one master for a worse one.

If they were more akin to "Space Anarchists" rather than "Space Meth Addicts" I'd probably play them.

>If they were more akin to "Space Anarchists" rather than "Space Meth Addicts" I'd probably play them.
Have I got the god for you.

Think you gave me an anneurism

I tried to make a fun Ork list using units I like aesthetically. How badly am I gonna get stomped?

You're not wrong. I've considered playing Sons of Malice before. Them and Black Legion, which I came to like a lot more after reading their books.

>-30C
Damn nigger where do you live?

Or if you want something canon go with renegades like red corsairs, then you arent pawns of chaos(at least not directly) and you get to be space pirates.

Yes please. Need an updated keeper of Secrets so bad.

When you want 7th Inquisition codex back. You know 8th fucked up hard.

Also I want my screaming psykers back! I want to use the leadership stat for something again.

Sure there are no "good guys" but there is a difference between playing something with no redeemable qualities and playing something with its bad and good sides.
i get the idea from the fact that i believe people naturally wanna be the more just faction.( I use the word just here as there are no good guys in 40k.) As humans we tend to lean more towards being on the somewhat right path then we do to choose the wrong path

More readable version

WHY THE FUCK WHERE TYRANID SHRIKES REMOVED?!?
THEY WERE COOL AS SHIT!
IS GW EVER GONNA BRING THEM BACK?
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO AD 3 PAIRS OF FUCKING WINGS TO THE TYRANID WARRIOR BOX?

New Deathwatch player here. Does anyone ever take a Land Raider(Any variant) for them?

Do you guys buy any books at all? Or do you just use the megas?

I buy the codexes for armies I play.

take more Kustom Mega Kannons, aside from that should be fun

Is 3000$ a large enough budget to commission an assembled and table top quality painted army?

Do you think any more are left?

Is this idea stupid and/or way too subtle for people to get?

>get a shadowsword for my genestealer cults army
>freehand scribbles all over it
>on one panel, in bigger letters, write 'IMPERIALIS EUNT DORMUS'

can you use a baneblade for a gsc list?

if you can does it have the cult ambush rules?

please say yes to both

What's it mean?

Also how are you fitting in a shadowsword to your GSC army considering how you get one AM detachment per GSC detachment.

as part of the blood brothers rule, you can make a detachment of guard for every full detachment of GSC you have.

no.

>battalion/brigade of GSC
>superheavy auxiliary
easy.

Nah it'd be funny lol

just take the index version, it's completely legal

same with flying rippers

Ulaanbaatar

>no.
this is a fucking outrage

stop making things up

Don't you feel the need to take more AM stuff?

I'd have to reread it but I think only GSC infantry have cult ambush.

I already have a full guard army.

Operator, it is time. do the... how you say? ...funky monkey!

>I think only GSC infantry have cult ambush.
im pretty sure thats the case i was just hoping GW would finally make me happy

they are expensive but godhammer gets you some much needed las-cannons and has a habit of drawing the enemies attention so you can use a Corvus without it being shot to shit

Dubs names my knight, trips names my house

>download dangle codex
>see this
is this a chaos primaris?
it looks like a bastardized version of the new primaris helmet

i know GW havent made chaos primaris yet but this might be a little teaser

Weenus of Beenus

Thanks for the input. I didn't realize orks were so underrepresented on Veeky Forums. Are there any tactics that you tried to make work that just wouldn't? Have you ever used any of the small vehicles like the buggies, wartrakks or the koptas? Are shokk attack guns worth the points?

or OR, it could be a bastardized MKIV helmet

Thats just mk4 helmet.

true, didnt think of this

Spastic Bastard

Or is it?

> genuine demon worshipper ("Its edgy that's the fun part)
> like the black legion books (ADB whore)
This is your brain on Chaos kids. Despise him.

> literal Mongol on Mongolian basket weaving website
TELL US YOUR SECRETS.
ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOD

Pingas

Lord of the Spics
House Beanpickerus

dubs decide X are fucking awful and you should be ashamed of yourself

Lady in Waiting

I'm on book like 8 or 9 of Horus heresy and I love it. I want to take a break from hh for a little though. Is there a good side series that won't spoilers hh toooo much?

I need help. Red or Yellow LED for the mouth?

The Lady of the Night
House prostitutius

>tfw its so cold in Canada we had to shelter our zoos penguins

Jewsmasher The Mighty
House: The Space Reich

Why don't you try paining it less shit before we get all fancy with LEDs?
Just some helpful advice

I am literally at a loss for words

Yeah frankly i have no idea what im looking at here

Bojangles
House Nigger...ius

Only if you have the corrected version somewhere else on the tank, several times over.

"Imperials Go Home", if the grammar wasn't deliberately terrible. Monty Python reference.

how did you get a tyranid model made out of toothpaste?

I'm looking at the Space Wolves rules in the index, and it has a list of units that are allowed to be taken as Space Wolves. Does this mean that NO forge world models are allowed in a space wolves army?

DAMNIT MISSED THAT SHIT BY ONE FUCKING POST

Yes. No FW goodness for the Space Yiffs. Consider taking a less shit chapter you disgusting furry fuck

Oh my god, yes. Buy used, piece out your painting and stripping to small batch painters, and you can do it for around $1,500 to $2,000, for sure.