Quietly moons after fireworks yesterday

ECA picking up where it left off from the correction yesterday.

LAST CHANCE TO GET CHEAP! WILL 10X IN DAYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

electraproject.org/
electraproject.org/troubleshooting-guide-electra-wallet-isnt-syncing
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
electraproject.org,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these guys don't listen don't even bother. sitting comfy with my 3 million ECA + staking gains.

Roadmap actually looks really good on this coin. Have done a few transactions with the coin as well and it is lightning fast. This team has both the tech and the branding down. Definitely see a possible 10x in the coming months as it hits new exchanges.

Bought a million, should reach 1 cent in a couple days or weeks = x10

Yeah I'm thinking we'll see a lot of NIST5 coins this year since the obvious benefits are speed and lower cost.

I'll post the roadmap so people will see what they're missing out on.

yup biz gonna miss this moon mission as well.

been in since 3 sats. loaded up again at 9

I have 500k coins too, bought at 3 sats and it mooned yesterday to nearly 20 sats.I didn't even sell even tho it stabilized to 13 sats, because I trust in this project and I can easily see it hit 1 cent pretty soon.

Just bought 100k more not letting it go until 100 sats.

Pajeet shills everywhere

what exchange is this on

coinsmarket

get in get coins get out

coinsmarkets, its rather small exchange but have been working well for me. We should see ECA in more exchanges this month according to the devs.

Don't expect the next Bitcoin or Eth but it's a nice little project with presumably quick ROI at this stage

so the bonanza blocks are already mined? whats incentive now?

The staking roi is insane

50 percent staking rewards yearly until supply cap is reached. 30 billion cap should be reached in 1-2 years.

Yes, that 50 percent reward is insane good.

The verge killer.

This is just a bait to sell their bags

Why would I sell my comfy bags that are going to make me 10-50x upcoming months easily.

To people that don't know what staking is:

You receive 50% (early) of your holdings as reward for keeping your coins in your wallet (staking active) or coinsmarkets fe. The stake is rewarded daily.

what is the point of this coin?

this looks like a shitcoin if I ever seen one

Yea put all your money on ripple, will probably 10x in a week also.

No dude, he is going to buy when ECA is as popular as ripple.

Typical Veeky Forums
>buy high, sell low.

If you look at the volume increase the past few days it would seem like some pretty big buyers are accumulating this. A lot of investors are waking up to ECA being the highest potential, most undervalued coin ATM.

Don't really get what the fucking point of this coin is but looks like an easy x10. Just wish it wasn't on such a shitty exchange.

It's time for blockfolio to fetch price info from CM instead of Nova so we can get the actual price for soon-to-be-huge coins like SLM and ECA instead of it showing prices that are a fraction of what they really are.

this please

FUCKING THIS

Tired of seeing my hundreds of dollars worth of shitcoins (not electra tho :D) being turned into pennies

This coin is easily going to a penny in the next few months. Making money has never been this simple

Anyone having issues with the QT wallet on windows? I hate to ask, but it keeps dropping connection when trying to sync. I followed the installation guide help but it still gets stuck. Just paper wallet until they release a better version?

how do I stake?

I'd like to know this as well. Just bought a comfy 25k electra

You can leave it in the exchange, just be sure to create a wallet for it in the "wallets" tab
The exchange will take about 30% of your earnings tho

First time I've ever had a million of anything... This is going to be epic

no pajeet shit in ECA, everyone is hodling and staking gains, easiest fuckin money of my life

this is the absolute best fucking buy of the year.

only about 400% to go to .01

get the fuck in here

the transfer is near instant

how to use proof of stake?

it stakes automatically, just withdraw ur coins from coinsmarkets to your wallet

Does Coinsmarkets not have ethereum? Am I going insane?

Also here's a reminder that the top ECA wallet only holds 5.71% of the total supply.

This should calm fears of a pump and dump. All these guys are holders for the fucking insane staking gains.

Do not fucking miss this coin

It looks like it doesn't but has the option anyway. Maybe it's not implemented yet. I used dogecoin

Yeah it doesn't and it sucks. Use LTC or doge but beware before placing your buy order to see if you are not paying too much in comparison to the BTC market. Set the price manually.

No it's a shitty exchange. Had to wait an hour to transfer my LTC. But worth it for getting ECA.

I unironically just bought 200k

what's a good wallet for ECA?

1.2m here, are we going to get rich off this?

Fuck. Guess I'll send trade this Ethereum I just bought for Litecoin on Kucoin then. Fuck I'm dumb.

electraproject.org/

seriously this. Is there a better app than blockfolio that has the correct price for ECA? I need to see my gains!

I've got 65k ECA atm. Hoping it stays this low so I can drop more money into it
The website looks very nice

It has it's own wallet.

I just downloaded the Electra wallet and sent my coins but I can't get the wallet to sync

Anyone know why?

I was just asking a while ago. Go here to download the latest config file and drop it into the folder where it is currently and replace the old one.

electraproject.org/troubleshooting-guide-electra-wallet-isnt-syncing

Shitty wallet I know. Just found it out today. It doesn't show synced progress so u just need to give it some time. I had the same problem, but waited like 30 minutes and it's good now. gl

Thanks

Holy fuck I just tried the wallet and the transaction is instant. The UI is a little shitty, but that's one of the updates. I just had to wait for it to sync for a few minutes and then I was fine

Boys I bought a little of this to see what the hype was about. I'm seriously impressed with how fast I was able to get it off the exchange and into my wallet. Gonna try staking it tomorrow.

The code on this coin is good, plus they seem to have an active community. It's the real deal, I think. Once this gets on a bigger exchange it's going to be big.

its soo cheap im gonna be soo rich

Give it it me straight, what is this coin and why should I buy it?

fast af transactions (matches xrbs speed which has been mooning) incentives to hold, cheap af right now, uses NIST5 tech and atomic swap is coming Q1. literally cannot lose

I've been speaking with the devs of both Blockfolio and CoinsMarkets. It's an API issue that they're currently working on. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.

ELI5 Why should i keep it on electra wallet instead of any exchange?

they both stake so it doesnt really matter. i would suggest withdrawing to your wallet so you can see how fast it actually is, and because coinsmarkets is an autistic exchange which gets ddosd constantly

I already 4x in the past week. This
PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

As far as I'm aware, staking on the electra wallet nets you 50% annually compared to 30% annually on the exchange.

the notification for the transaction is instant but it isn't spendable for another 15 mins until it gets confirmed. Think this can be fixed?

annually? who says i'm even gonna keep it for that long

and is there any fee to that?

1. safety of your coin. always keep your holds in a wallet.

2. staking rewards. keep the coins in your wallet and keep it open and you will receive dividends.

you will get some staked coins every few days or so, it just works out to be approx 50% annually

awesome

Sorry, the stake gains are daily (I think), but your total annual gains from those will be 50% of your initial investment

It's another fast transaction coin but it's really undervalued right now.

gtfo with your PnD advertising shit.

Ok, but why it's 3 sats on Nova and 15 on Coinsmarket?

Dont use Nova, it stopped trading.

>Nova
yeah? seriously

How to track that shitcoin on blockfolio???

Cant yet , the shitty exchange is having problems with its api

so how to get the most out of staking? do i need my computer running 24/7 or?

What is the stake rate on eca? I am holding 426k, but yesterday I checked how much I got as stakes, it just went up to 427k. Is this normal?

Also, thinking about getting another half million, bought my first half when it was 4 sats. Any electrabros have useful information?

You can track your gains on the Delta portfolio app, just enter ECA/USD as trading pair. It may not be exact but it gives you a rough idea of how much you're gaining.

Are you holding it on coinsmarkets or private wallet?

coinsmarkets atm

i want to transfer it to electra wallet

also

coin.fyi is a fucking awesome site for portfolios

I don't know about wallet stakes man sorry, but on coinsmarkets you don't need to do anything. Why transfer tho?

Stop shilling this shitcoin
1 billion coins are locked up on nova

The wallet doesn't work for me, I have replaced the Electra.conf file and nothing.

i heard it's 50% annualy on the wallet

i have 750k of those so u know

Try going to Settings > Options > Network > Uncheck "Map port using UPnP"

just got 700k, looks like an easy moon.

Just set up an account on CM and trying to transfer btc from Binance. My withdrawal says completed on Binance but CM still doesn't even say I have a deposit pending or anything and I'm going to kill myself if I lose the $100 worth of btc cause I'm a poor wagecuck and that's a decent amount of $ for me. Anyone have any issues with deposits on CM?

can you elaborate

No luck

CM takes a really long time to deposit, especially BTC, dont worry just wait a few hours

Same thing happened to me trying to transfer BWK, but after 3 hours it was there. How long has it been?

I went through this exact thing yesterday. Then I downloaded the latest wallet from electraproject.org, whacked the entire appdata\roaming\Electra folder (nothing in the wallet at that time so who cares), installed the latest version and everything instantly started sync no config needed.

it took me 3h to transfer.

I fucking hate btc.