Stellar Network is superior to Ethereum

> mfw i realize stellar is a better version of ethereum

Buy this now!!!!!!
Even Kin tokens are moving to Stellar chain because it can actually handle the volume. XLM is the superior version of not only ripple but ETH.

Buy XLM !!!! Please user heed this analysis and be rich before normies get here.

Buy XLM as much as you can!!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tnJK76x.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do not buy in russian scamcoin, no big partners

Thank you pajeet

Jeb is american though. Fud more

>IBM
>not big

ok bro

Thanks just bought 100k

Bought 4.6M KIN a while back. Transferred most my eth to xlm already. In either buying a lambo or making a noose EOY 2018

Smart money.

Kin will do a 1 to 1 swap from kin-eth to kin_xlm

could stellar ever reach a point before 2020 where it's worth as much as eth is now? looks like there is a shitload more lumens in circulation than eth.

>KiK
>Wells Fargo
never heard of em

i.imgur.com/tnJK76x.png

you will lose all your money, they will exit scam, nobody wants to use XLM, shitcoin

10trillion market supply lmao. Have fun with your actual shitcoin.

Price is speculation but the fact is stellar is superior to ETH. The whole network was taken down by cryptokitties.

Its a fact. The markets will slowly realize that ethereum tokens are worthless when adopted en masse.

A little butthurt are we?

Go ahead and fud Kin. Im going long on it so i can buy the dip. Once it hits bigger exchanges the price will go up. Once its released to over 300 million users it will go up.

But please do not fud Stellar. Buy it....

being this ignorant

Enlighten me

see u at 0 sats

do your own research lmao, the Stellar Network has been releasing ICOs for the last couple of months and is capable of creating smart contracts....soooooooooooooooooo do I even need to mention the 1/100th of a penny transaction fees?

Can you give legitimate reasoning for anything?

XRP is being used by hte banks, why use XLM? plus IBM said use of XLM only temporary

>plus IBM said use of XLM only temporary

And yet they are opening FairX with it.

As it stands XLM is the best utility token and contract asset.

fairX honeslty looks and sounds like a shit scam that normies will run from
good luck you'll need it sub 100 sats within weeks

Why are you FUDing so fucking hard

to Lower price or he's accumulating

He's obviously not doing it fun with all of his spite.