Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Lol dorf factions are like mmo classes. Dispossessed split into fyreslayers or floatyboatybois when you level up enough.

>Dorf Edition.
>No best dorfs

Third for "Has anyone noticed that some moonclan stuff just got reboxed? And does this + destruction herald signal a moonclan update?"

That's a Knight of Morr dumbass.

Fucking newfags.

Soz, only started freeguild post-AoS.

Dispossessed stuff got reboxed also, just means they are repackaging for the new game.

What country's version of the site are you using?

Nth for Stormfiends are the Dreadnought spam list of AOS.
Fuck the hordes and little gribblies. Who needs that crap?

All I need is giant, mutant cyborg rats with guns and shit.

I like horse archery.
Is there any army with this?

I've only seen it on Ebay.

How horselike do your horses have to be?

I don't really want spiders.

They did say that the shit getting allegiance abilities in the 2017 GHB were things that they didn't plan on updating soon, and moonclan is a decently complete army as is...

So you've seen new in box moonclan units with rounds?

Then you can pick between shitty wolves, or the shittiest cavalry in the game probably

user, you may be retarded.

No, I've only seen new in box Dispossessed Warriors with rounds.

Soon we shall return to 40k as well.

Where my Spooky Boys at? What do you want Malign Portents to be? I hope it's not fucking Deathcast.

I want skeletons that look like the sepulchral guard, not shitty armored up skeletons. Also new zombie models, god damn are the current ones shit.

pictured is the late Huskard on Thundertusk, who came to an untimely end at just about the exact rate that the mawkrusha in the background came into focus

Soon

What would be cheaper and easier to build a waacfag list with. KBB or SCE? I wanna make an army exclusively for tournaments and stuff while I have all my fun shit for side games.

>he collects Death
>he collects Destruction

Not I. Khorne Daemon master race here.

>Why did I get this ominous sense of dread all of a sudden

SCE Vanguard wing I believe is the quickest. Not cheap by any means, but this isn't a cheap hobby.

Possibly, would blightwar or the battleforce box be the better direction to go then?

What are you working on /aosg/?

Lord on stardrake
Lord castellant
30 liberators
5 Judicators
5 Judicators
3 Prosecutors
3 Prosecutors
3 Prosecutors

Just build With pic related

Priced it out and just looking at ebay only about $380 for a tournament ready 2k list, not bad. Might actually try it out if I can get a job soon.

Just remember real life>hobbies. Keep the lights on before you start having fun.

Yea, I usually just buy stuff piece by piece so we'll see.

Never really looked at regular dorfs before. Hammerers in picrelated look pretty neat; the hats remind me a little bit of chaos dorfs.

Why is old stuff being repacked?

I thought they were going the way of the squat.

To be frank GW doesn't know what the fuck they should or are doing with Age of Sigmar so know knows what's happening.

add round bases

Well, Dispossessed got a unique hammer emblem next to their army name on the box so they seem safe.

Zombie models are both 20 years old and terrible looking. They need new shit.

Some fresh Vamp units. Like, Ravenous Bloodkings or whatever you need to call a bloodsucking footknight squad.

I weep for you youngins.

Any Overlord players in here? Is the Ironclad worth the purchase or should I just get some skyriggers and another Frigate?

Or I could say fuck Dwarfs and get Skarbrand. Decisions, decisions...

Anyone that can rate my list? Would it fare well at a tournament?

shit I forgot to paste it

Allegiance: Khorne
Bloodsecrator (120)
Slaughterpriest (100)
Slaughterpriest with Hackblade and Wrathhammer (100)
Skullmaster, Herald of Khorne (100)
20 x Bloodreavers (140)
- Meatripper Axes
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxe & Gorefist
- 1x Goreglaives
6 x Bloodcrushers (320)
6 x Bloodcrushers (320)
6 x Bloodcrushers (320)
Gore Pilgrims (180)
Bloodthunder Stampede (180)

Total: 1980 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 125

Where are people seeing the reboxed stuff?

>friend just started AOS
>tfw this is literally his list
The castellant is the armor increas dude, right? Cause he throws a 2+reroll 1s armor save on his 30 Liberators.

Damn, maybe I will go with that WAACfag Stormfiend formation if I play him.

>tfw no Aelfs

Why are beastclaw raiders so OP?
How do people even have fun with this shit?
>Lemme just charge my entire army across the table turn one even if the opposing player litterally lines all his troops up on the far table edge.
>Lemme get about 70 mortal wounds on the enemy just for charging before I even start combat
>Let my have half my army list cause all damage to be halved but also regen d6 wounds each turn

Like fuck off with that shit.

This post... At least you realised your foolishness and deleted it.

Oh hey, its one of the "Beastclaw are so OP" guys
How many times have you played against/tabled a beastclaw army? Thery're nowhere near as good as you think

>Jaws theme starts playing

I've never seen beastclaws lose in person, or in a recorded video where the person playing ogres didn't intentionally give himself a handicap by playing with shitty models because they got tired of turn 3 tables

i think you forgot the lord on juggernaught for the brass stampede
otherwise it seems like you lack chaff for objective camping

The "all old armies will be squatted guy" must be feeling embarrassed and lonely.

Nah its the demon version, skullmaster is there. This look better?

Allegiance: Khorne
Skullmaster, Herald of Khorne (100)
Bloodsecrator (120)
Slaughterpriest (100)
Slaughterpriest with Hackblade and Wrathhammer (100)
6 x Bloodcrushers (320)
3 x Bloodcrushers (160)
3 x Bloodcrushers (160)
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxes
40 x Bloodreavers (240)
- Meatripper Axes
40 x Bloodreavers (240)
- Meatripper Axes
Bloodthunder Stampede (180)
Gore Pilgrims (180)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 161

Ebay

Nonsense. AoS is literally perfect. The supreme paragon of skirmish games that puts all which came before to shame. The most important thing right now is that GW continue to promote Age of Sigmar and its brilliant designers and give them oversight over all of 40k next. Clearly they have the hobby and it's history close to heart. I trust them to take beloved rules and fluff, incorporate new ideas from the community, and produce an intelligent, strategically inventive work of art because they have already proven their immeasurable talent in doing so once already. Some people just don't have a high enough IQ to appreciate Age of Sigmar or its cultural relevance. It is a work of literature that will be studied by academics and poets alike for centuries to come.

GW obviously holds on to the classic factions (elves, dorfs and O&G) and also Skaven, simply because there will always be demand for them. It would be financially retarded to squat them and GW doesn't give a fuck if they fit the setting and how much shoehorning it will take to squeeze them in. Also they don't need any new releases except for a rules update every once in a while to keep the diehard fans . Brets and TK got squatted for reasons that don't apply to the other factions.

I'm so ready for the new grot models and tomes. Sick of these orcs behaving like leaders of Destruction yet performing so poorly.

Move aside, orcs, its time for the grots to take over leadership of this rabble alliance.

better

I'd be interested in seeing them try some unusual human/elf factions like how dwarves got new stuff. Like, we've got teched up dwarves and humans, elves and dwarves live together these days in many places. You could easily have GW do some sort of 'Elf Sharpe's Rifles' as an elf subfaction of the human freeguilds.

>Brets and TK got squatted for reasons that don't apply to the other factions
I just assumed this was because they were so derivative that they are basically impossible to alter enough to reliably trademark without changing them so much they were effectively a different motif all together. Was there either reason?

Now I just gotta make it through 80 reavers lel

Afaik there wasn't a statement by GW, but my guess is that TK simply didn't sell and/because 2 undead factions are 1 too much. Same for 2 human factions and 3 elven factions and Brets weren't unique enough and in AoS the cool dudes in armor are Sigmarines and not knights.
I know we have 2 orc factions and 2 dwarven ones, but these aren't as fleshed out as the old ones used to be. They are basically just one aspect of a classic one (slayers or wildorcs for example).
Also you are right that there isn't much to do with TK in terms of new models. I mean the releases for 8th (for pretty much every faction) have already been a stretch imo.

See that ultramarine like symbol, you think the miniture designers/art team are at this point basically saying "yeah stormcast are space marine rip offs"

>See that ultramarine like symbol, you think the miniture designers/art team are at this point basically saying "yeah stormcast are space marine rip offs"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Grots didn't get allegiance though

>2 undead factions are 1 too much
>AoS has a whole grand alliance dedicated solely to death.

you call bait but what else could it be other than the Ultramarine Chapter symbol

Kharadrons are sufficiently different from Squats, better IMO.

it's basically confirmed that Sqauts are in the pipeline for Necromunda

>I'm an uncultured slob and don't know nothing about astological symbols.

I know this is bait, but it's just plain sad.

Idk man maybe very obviously an unrelated astrological symbol or something idk who knows

which is the same astrological symbol the ultramarines are based on

Venus?

Venus is blue

What, the guys who are astrologers have astrological symbols on them? What madness is this?

Ultramarines are based on the Omega letter. Your shitty trolling is reaching new levels of try-hardness.

Just report and stop replying

exactly, that guy is just trolling. moonclan tome is basically a certainty now.

This.

BTW, 1 day and 23 hours until the MP reveal.

I hope we got more than just 1 book and the 4 GA Harbingers (I mean at launch. I am sure there will be more than that along the year).

Do you think there will be another "Episode X - The caver / queener / shourder" today ?

Also, this Saturday is the ew year Open day...
Big reveal here too ?

GW sorta get away with Nurgle BT and Codex really fast, making way for Malign Portents (and more marines Codexes - Necromunda shit) ?

Where's the BCR user?

I actually liked his models

>Aieulves when?

JOHN MADDEN

>Do you think there will be another "Episode X - The caver / queener / shourder" today ?
I hope, I want to hear the fungoid lad there.

I want freeguild/ironweld do be redone with crazy experimental renaissance tech. Think leonardo da vinci stuff++

This, I want more of the astrological craziness and technology reflected in their design.

GW is not capable of sculpting wood texture anymore

i dont actually play aos yet, are they actually that strong, are chaff units a thing ?

That could be fun. I'd sorta like to see a combination faction of the three races that actually live together/sharing stuff. So you might see in the same list:

>Human Stuff: Mass produced stuff backed up by Leonardo da vinci toys. High tech but experimental.
>Elven Stuff: Incredibly good stuff based on the guy holding it being well above average (So elves have riflemen rather than musketmen for example or elven rangers with enchanted swords and trench guns but almost no artillery).
>Dwarven Stuff: Raw size and power (Huge ass cannons, grenadiers etc)

Oh yeah that would be great.

Or at the very least GW could have done something like that :

- Battletome : Free Steamguild whatever (the best / more AOS-ifiable kits of the Freeguild, Dispossessed, Ironweld Arsenal and maybe Collegiate Arcane and Devoted ranges) ; with a new paint scheme (!!!).
- 1-3 news plastic characters (like the Exclesior Warpriest)
- 1-2 upgrade sprues and round bases reboxing ASAP.

At least we have guys like Duncan and Peachy doing awesome stuff like that mini-wise (and the Firestorm allegiance abilities / GA : Order enable such builds rule-wise).

>malign portents released
>just some new rules for death as grand alliance and a battletome for Deathrattle
>Nearly no new models - only shadespire warbands for FEC and Nighthaunt
>It's all about selling out NH and Deathrattle SC! boxes

How much of Alarielle's statline is taken up by her THICC thighs?

Man that azyr colour scheme is pretty dank

One of my favourite Warhammer models right there

I'm thinking about painting a general mounted on a two-headed one, with a black and yellow colour scheme

Pretty much: Romanov coat of Arms, The Model.

Chris' one has a small banner on the back. Will do you something similar and have the 'knight on white horse spearing dragon' design?

Oh true, I didn't actually see that banner lol

But it's a magnificent idea! Even if I have trouble painting it with my brush I always can just print it

But much definetelly, There will be a banner!

Thanks for pointing that out

Can StD be combined with disciples of tzeentch or should I run the fatesworn warband instead? (bought the SC!StD box recently).