Why does /biz hate Panjeet so much?

They aren't kikes.

They shit everywhere.

They aren’t as bad as niggers

they are fucking annoying.

White man can't compete.

because they are obnoxious and dont care about even the most rudimentary social cues

its like a whole country full of autists, but not the fun kind like finland

and they spam their scamcoins everywhere

Worse than Jews. Jews were smart and industrious enough to take over banking.

Pajeets just shit in the streets.

This.

They have the highest average household income in the US by ethnic. Definitely not niggers or Arabs

yes they are more intelligent than africans and arabs but that's beside the point

also only the most intelligent indians come to america

dont get me wrong i dont hate indians

>Pajeets just shit in the streets.
Assuming you are living in western world, I don't think they shit on our public road

Dumb, ask for free money. Like just use google you twats, not that hard

Pajeet isn't as bad as niggers or jews. However, they aren't as good as some Asians. They can be bro tier though and I like being around them more white liberals. In fact id rather be around almost any minority than a white liberal.

>most intelligent indians come to america
Pain Killer epidemic in the US is caused by a company which CEO is Panjeet. He went to jail for this.

They flood my country and turn it into a worse place to live. That's reason enough not to be thrilled by their presence.

Yes, they're not niggers and yes at least they're not muslims but if you are living in a white, Western country you are still getting a bad deal by having these people in your country.

All you cucks should know that any pajeet with internet connection definitely has a toilet to shit in.
>pajeet with a 100k usd portfolio reporting in

Yeah, because they come in and steal your jobs and then also become CEOs of your major corporations.
Kek

>no matter how much money you make
>no matter how much muscle you put on
>you will always be a pajeet getting blocked by girls online

Pajeets and West Africans, never trust either in real life or online.

Waiting for your Tandoori-based Crypto

Kek'd hard

I already have a girlfriend, have friends who trust me. Make 6 figures a year, life is good user.

They are the poor and dumb version of jews

That would be awesome really.

>I already have a girlfriend
You mean your cousin?

>also only the most intelligent indians come to america
lol

I used to like them, but once I saw the ''sir'' spam I've come to dislike them, they're pretty anoying.

They keep on calling elderly people claiming they are microsoft. fuck the pajeet, curry smelling street shitting monkeys!

Because they shill white men in to their trap too easy.. They butt hurt, lost money money.

They're ugly, polite, awkward, capacity for high intelligence, cultural propensity for poor hygiene and pooping on streets.

You know, exactly like most of us.

They fuckin stink or smell like a god damned bottle of drakar noir was dumped on their head

because we are better then white men
>India population 1,3bln
>white population 700mln

POO IN LOO

LOL
Was reading through some of these posts thats funny!
I used to work for some hindus that own real estate here in USA and they were fucking RUDE, GREEDY , JERK ass motherfuckers so I had to move on.
Alot of them are fucking rude I think its part of there Asian culture.
I did meet some that were very intelligent and not as rude.
One Hindu guy had like 3 college degrees and came from a family of Bankers. He was pretty smart and taught me some things about accounting and finance before I took more classes about it. He also taught me a bit about his religion- it revolved around education.
I also met some younger generation hindus like their sons etc. that were literally kind of ashamed at how their parents were and tried to prove that they were not all the same.

>>Tandoori based crypto
>That would be awesome really
Yeah, those tandoori need to be decentralized.