Drawthread - Power of Love Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

brendantmcguire.com/comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchor post. Drop your WIPs here.

Requesting:
Ultramarine, Blood angel, Iron Hand and White Scar as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Still working on this. After OR's feedback I'm hoping to get some poses figured out tonight. Working late but hoping to get something done.

I'd like to request my Fighter in a Pathfinder game. She started out vaguely based off of Lord's Blade Ciaran, but has since evolved to the point where all that's left of the original reference is the hairstyle, an incredibly long braid like on the top-right. Her chest is covered in a corset and light breastplate like the girl in the upper-middle, with heavy armor covering her arms and legs, like the Elite Knight set on the upper left.

She wields an incredibly long, slender Rhoka (the tuning-fork-sword on the bottom-right - except almost as long as she is tall) as her main weapon, and her other hand has a spiked gauntlet like the one on the bottom-left, that she uses to parry attacks.

Thank you in advance!

Just commission somebody.

That would somewhat defeat the point of posting in a request thread wouldn't it?

Stop shitposting. There are others that have been making the same requests for months. This one's fairly new.

Hoping that the artist had a lovely new year and looking forward to seeing the finished version of this since it looks great anyway.

Yeah and they can get it done by paying up.
What's wrong? What are you, poor?

I would love to see a recolour of this image on the left - but if somebody wanted to go the whole hog and draw something fresh, that would be magnificent.

I need a pictura of Guilliman as a farmer. Request inspired by the following exert from "unremembered empire".

For an irrational moment, Roboute Guilliman willed Dantioch to fail in his efforts to re-tune the Pharos, and wished never to return. A part of him knew that he could live out his days on Sotha in utter contentment, barebacked and tanned in the sunlight, careless, mowing the grasses with his scythe, season in and season out.
It was just a dream. Such simple, pastoral destinies did not lie in store for beings like Roboute Guilliman. Fate held, for him, a future of duty and responsibility, very different from that which might await an honest agri-worker. No common farmer would play a role in the final battle against Horus.

Why target one specific request unless you're shitposting. The same can be said for every request in this thread, but that's not why they're here.

Also, I'm a drawfag and it's not my request, so either contribute or get out.

I'm a professional artist and I fulfilled over 15 requests.

A very kind drawfag once drew me some Valhallan Imperial Guard driving a Universal Carrier but sadly my computer blew up and I appear to have lost it.

Does the drawfag still have it if he's still here or if not can I get a replacement?

Congratulations. Do you have a gallery of your art? I'd like to see what kind of stuff I'd be paying for if I commissioned you.

Requesting my CoC investigator.
A fat black mammy with a S&W Model 10 snub nose revolver and a big ass flashlight she uses like a club.

brendantmcguire.com/comics

>Shitposting about commissioning
>Posts commissioning info.

Either you're trying to ruin some dude's reputation or you're an ass.

That is pretty good, admittedly. The lines are a little sketchy, though - some people might not like that, and other artists might want to work on making their lines less sketchy and more solid/confident.

Those artists come to drawthreads, and pick up requests in order to practice their skills while also giving someone else a nice little gift of art.

Wow the ideas guys really are off to a good start on the ruination of this year's threads.

This person's request is hardly of the incredibly specific sort where, "just commission someone" is remotely appropriate, nor have they been posting the request for so long it's clear it's not going to get picked up.

I'm going to give the artist you supposedly are the benefit of the doubt and assume it's one of the trolls from earlier. But if you are that artist, I don't even know what your angle is and your attitude isn't cool.

Can I get a sketch of a Dungeons The Dragoning NPC from my game?

He's the Water Caste Tau Agent of one of the PCs (A police officer doing undercover work in acting/modeling). I've described him before as 'The sleaziest tau ever, with hair basically dripping with mousse and horrible, tasteless suits that were clearly straight off a rack'. She ends most of her encounters with him going 'I want to have an hour long shower to ever feel clean again'.

More or less a stereotypical used car salesman, in tau form. I hope that's alright details/not too complex for one of these threads.

I'd like to request an undead fighter-ranger hybrid with the face and hair of the girl on the left and armor similar to the skeleton on the right. I'd like her to look sassy or obnoxious like the picture on the bottom, but she doesn't need to be striking that exact pose.

Thank you!

D&D Request: Tiamat giving the viewer "bedroom eyes"

Requesting Blackbeard with burning fuses in his hair and smoke muttering 'Crashing this ship.. with no survivors' to British officer wearing a powdered wig

You know what it is

Migrating!
Requesting my hexblade. Using this image as a base for and outfit. Then a long sword that is cracked and notched from wear in one hand.Then the other holding a blackened copper piece with a purple spell effect around it. Darken up the skin to a more chestnut brown and throw some dreds on him. Maybe a hat of some sort and more dynamic posing is up the the draw friend. Thanks in advanced! Game finally started recently and Harlow has done well thus far

May I get my recently delivered request colored please? Color reference from the reference pic I used previous thread is here:

Anchoring for final color then.

Hmm... what kind of special abilities to give her, venom is a given, and all the weird body type abilities that suit her like stuff from lamias and from harpies... Decisions decisions...

Migrating my Ainu hunter request.
He's old and quite stern towards most, but has a soft spot for his dog.
He's supposed to mostly face towards the viewer and have a serious/stern expression, with his dog happily trotting next to him.

Anchor for kids party!

Requesting the character on the right with the expression on the top left, grinning and revealing teeth like bottom left. The scar and cut ear that he has should be fresh.
If you want to add any background I'd appreciate if it was desert inspired.

I have a somewhat unusual request that might be fun or intriguing for someone to draw. I would very much like to have a drawing of an octopus soaring through the sky on the back of a giant eagle. Two sentient beings that have teamed up to form the greatest adventureing duo the world has ever seen, by combining tentacles with the ability to fly the skies.

I would prefer a somewhat realistic artstyle (similar to the eagle on the left in pic related) and a coloured drawing would be prefered over black and white. However, I would be happy with pretty much anything I can get, so a more cartoonish drawing would be fantastic as well. In my mind, the octopus would be positioned on the eagle between it's wings, using it's tentacles to hold on. Maybe using one tentacle to point into the direction it wants the eagle to fly, make it look as badass and heroic as possible. If you can manage to give them some facial expression, again try to make them look badass as an octopus on an eagle can be. The octopus would be a murky brown colour, the eagle much like pic related. They won't have any items or clothing on them. Just octopus and eagle, soaring through the skies will do.

If any user wants to draw this, feel free to do it your way, like I said I'd be thrilled if anyone even attempts drawing this in the first place.

Meant to upload this picture instead but oh well. Remember kids. Octopusses have rounder heads, squids more like a penis.

Requesting a barbarian-esque Druid. Armed with Staff/Spear and a scimitar (curved sword). Dagger shoved in the belt. Greaves, Antlered Helm, Bracers and girdle should be primarily tooled leather rather than metal as Druids can only use leather armor. Thank you!

Requesting a bighorn centaur from one of my campaigns. The picture on the left is a general reference of what she looks like, the middle is her tribal-esque style of clothing she wears, and the right is her hairstyle. Thanks!

That person isn't me posting that link (that's my website), I did fill nearly 20 requests last thread I think and would have been happy to do more out of kindness but I'm not going to do anymore if this guy is being a cunt as I probably even filled one of his requests. I only responded to several anons who explicitly asked for commissioning info and never broached the subject of payment with anyone as I enjoyed filling the requests.

It is a fact that if someone has a particularly complex request they should commission if they want a professional standard.

We are where we are. There are some people who are going to be cunts just for the sake of it.

Anchoring color ref for

Well if anyone says they're me in future it won't be, I've only ever been in that one thread and only filled so many requests out of good will but I've got too much work to do to waste time with spiritual misers like that user. If anyone comes back for their old requests I hope you enjoy them and have a happy new year.

If 3 of the heads want it but the other 2 don't, is it 40% rape?

Dropping a request for a halfling monk/thief.

She's basically a female Aladdin with reinforcements on her shins, forearms and fists for climbing, punching, and kicking.

Requesting some neckbeards rp'ing as artists getting rp critiques from other neckbeards who rp as people who understand industry professionalism, professional rates for illustration, and good taste in general, and a commissar with a pin over his nose (for the stink) watching all of this while loading a bolt pistol.

It's for an only war game I want to run or something.

Where my lion dude at

not OR but that's some fucking snazzy stuff.

I would like to request a dark knight in full plate armor wielding a massive two handed sword. I would like all of his gear (armor, sword, misc equipment) to be based off this helmet. Feel free to go nuts with his design. Thanks in advance.

Would fuck my settlement in Kingdom Death/10

A while ago someone made me a sketch of a my withholder concept and it turned out really good. I was hoping I could a get a colored version for my campaign if someone was willing.

Wip!

Requesting B&W line art of a magic item in my game. Thx drawfags!

hips and legs don't work that way user, try looking for a reference and copying that for the legs.

Requesting art of my Shadowrun PC. He's a thug with four cyberlimbs and cybereyes and wears an armored jacket. He looks like a fusion of Donte and Not Important with a dash of Arthas in there. Please have him do something edgy. Thanks in advance.

I'm not the artist, I'm the requester providing an anchor so the artist can (You) me.

Whoops, not four cybereyes.

I'm pretty sure they don't let you smoke during a line up.

artist here, you're 100% right.It looks really off now that I look at it. I've been looking at different sitting stances so I'm going to practice them before i start working on this.

I'll post another wip tonight with fixed legs. What color did you want the tights/boots to be btw

Anything dark gray/black is fine for her. Thanks!

Reposting for new thread...

Requesting a Mezzo-Sister of Battle.
I've seen Space Marines as Jaguar Knights and Chain-swords can look pretty analogous to a macahuitl.

Unless you're an opium dealer in 1925.

Hello, requesting my now ex paladin. Looks exactly like the top left picture with raven black hair and a white bow holding her hair in the back. Has the exact armor of the biggest picture with the dress of the top middle picture (color scheme is deep blue/white/gold) and the cape/scarf of the bottom middle (deep blue instead of red and no hood.)

Last session took a huge tole on her so I would love to have her in a desperate/lost pose. Maybe like the one in the bottom left or just her standing holding her holy symbol pendant while looking at it with completely empty eyes. It was a bloody fight so it would be cool to have blood splatter on her face/armor/heck even pendant.

The posing isn't necessary at all, really just create a sad looking ex paladin. The artist can mold it to however they want to be.
In the end, I just want her to be a fair skinned, raven black haired, and blue eyed elf. Thank you!

I'd like to request art of monkeys riding beholders and/or beholders riding monkeys.

See pic related for an example.

worst case, search the archives after your own request, maybe you can find it that way.

Cute!

LE PROM DATE

Is this a meme request?

I hope OR is still around

No? It's a serious request, that's my Pathfinder character and I'd like to get her drawn. Why?

>It is a fact that if someone has a particularly complex request they should commission if they want a professional standard.

Just ignore it.

That's Celestine and Sanguinor...? Emperordammit, that Handsome Squidward Face.

this is awesome, good job man

I am absolutely stealing this for cuddles and hand-holding purposes, especially considering the requester's dragon girl pic is literally my phone background because it's the best one I've found yet. Also, the requester is a turd but that is a horse that was well beaten last thread.

Not bad, even with maximum garish pink. Will also be stolen for the same purposes previously mentioned lol

Taking this one, here's a first very quick WIP.

I leave for a little while and you bring me this! How dare you make something so perfect! I love it thank you drawfriend! You make the world a brighter place!

Something that was done by a drawfag ages ago. Thought I might share since I always grin when I see it in my folder.

Here's a cleaner version!

The color is all done with masks, so I can swap the palette easily if you have any requests.

Requesting a big-nosed Goblin spider-rider in a torn and ruined trenchcoat, chomping a cigar and firing a blunderbuss.

His name is Scrambles the Death Dealer.

Oh, thanks Anons, you are too kind! I'm glad you liked it

Anchor ahoy!

>Mezzo-Sister of Battle.

user, you are trying, but you are failing.

Nah, pink suits her well. Glad you got a good fill also.

Just want some town guards nervously patrolling through an old sewer tunnel with which has walls that are grotesque from blood/gore and signs of combat. The guards are holding torches which is illuminating a small area around them, unaware that the Alien is crept up to them barely peering through the thicket of darkness where the light has not reached, on the precipice of attacking.

The idea here is to make it seem like it was stalking them up until that point.

This sounds more like a commission to me than a drawfriend request.

Are you an artist? If not keep these comments to yourself because they help nobody and only start up arguments. If nobody takes the request, nobody takes it.

Ayo hol up.

Have drawthreads changed over the year or something? The request feels run-of-the-mill.

A little confused here.

No, that user has been shitposting that for a few threads.

It's fine, can be safely ignored.

Please drop the dragon girl request.

It's shitposting.

Wip, if our visions don't match nows the best time to say something.

This person is either bitter their highly specific request was told to "just commission it" and/or they know they can get a reaction out of folks for almost no effort this way.

Either way, they're a real piece of work and using the cheerful trolling atmosphere of Veeky Forums as a mask to essentially kick the dog and get away with it because lul trolling is okay here. Small people always do destructive things to feel better about themselves.

That's amazing! Only two things I can see that I would comment on, honestly: the main thing I could think of is that I'd like her head/face/expression to be a little... I think sharper is the word I'm looking for? More like pic related, in any case. And that's completely my fault, I should have included it in the original reference, I'm sorry.

The only other (and much less important!) thing is that she uses the spiked gauntlet almost like a shield, which would usually mean it'd be on the hand opposite the sword (but since it is a spiked gauntlet, she would be fully capable of just, y'know, swapping hands. So that's really not particularly important at all.)

Thanks again, user, I'm already really excited for this!

Forgot to include the picture, I'm an idiot. But I am gonna use this opportunity to comment on how much I adore the WIP

>jumping to criticism
What the fuck?

The artist literally said to specify if anything was off, get the fuck down.

Chill.

Artist asked specifically if there was anything that wanted changing. OR was very friendly in how they expressed what they would want changes.

Dragon loli was a mistake.

Requesting her sitting in front of a weather beaten tombstone pouring herself a shot of tequila. The tombstone has a couple of candles melting down like they have been burning all night, and a filled shot of tequila sitting undisturbed. She should look complacent but tired as though she has been awake all night telling stories.