Rifts

Rifts/Palladium general

Amazons are an under used RCC edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4SHKEwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rifts/Palladium
Why not just title it as a Palladium thread?
That way perhaps we could talk about something over than having the same circular discussions about Kevin again and again

Too late, Kevin's already here.

How much does it cost to buy a dogboy? Robots are super expensive, need servants.

Have you guys ever done a black market game?

So I’m working on a point-buy thingy.

Here’s how it works.

You take all dice and set them at the average. IE 3d6 becomes 9. Then for every dice you roll, you gain one point. Each point can be used to increase a dice roll by 1.

So a starting human could have all of his stats at 12. Or switch it up and get a few really good stats.

What do you think?

Might as well convert everything to GURPS then. It's made of points that have been balanced and refined over decades.

Can you get to Atlantis? If you can find a Dog Boy in the Stables they go for 3D6x100 credits. Your safer bet is Wild Will's Dead Boy Outlet, also in Atlantis, where common mutant animals go for 3-6k.
If you want to adventure for one, just travel around Texas until you find some feral ones to capture.

I’m a True Atlantean stone mage so yea probably

Why are you Selfish/Evil alignment, bro?

I’m actually unprincipled.

I buy slaves and then free them with debt equal to their cost with the option of working for me for a year to clear their debt.

Then I start paying them an actual salary.

Slaves never give 100% and giving people spending power is good for the economy.

>spending power is good for the economy
Of which there really shouldnt be one on Rifts Earth

Do you guys think that Kevin spends all the money he saves by not having proof readers to get a wall of like 40 lawyers?

So what about that Robotech kickstarter eh?

If the slave trade exists might as well use it to get a dogboy janitor for my barber shop

In Rifts, for the most part, the only type of being that are immortal are supernatural monsters.

Whith that in mind, how long do Anti-Monsters and Blue Bloods live? I say forever.

How'd your latest session go, palladium general? What happened in it?

The average of 3d6 is 10.5

Not familiar with Rifts.
What are the Amazons like? How do they reproduce? Google isn't coming up with much.

What book are the amazons in?

Aren’t atlantians superior anyways?

mfw if u create the GEoM in rifts, due to the way gestalts work, he's op af

Hey, since the rifts/palladium community is small and all the threads die anyway, would anyone be interested in a discord server for the system?

Amazons are kind of like the Demigod RCC; i.e. a racial class offshoot of humans, but empowered by ancient Atlantean bio-wizardry (and an unnamed Goddess). They reproduce by benis in bagina sex. If a child is male (15% chance) its the fathers race, but if its a girl she's another Amazon.
The magic energy of Rifts earth makes them MDC with supernatural strength and in adolescence they decide to become a natural spell caster (akin to a Mystic) or powerful psychic (mind milter tier). They live for 1D4x100+160 years and dont age past 20 until 200 years old.

they be in South America 1. I think they beat your average Atlantean, but are on par with an Undead Slayer.

we tried this if i recall. no one joined because Veeky Forums is like that weird wow guild that INSISTS you download build 1 of teamspeak and gets really shitty if you even look at another MUCH better program like discord

now imagine an amazon takes the viglante or ancient master "occ" from heroes unlimited...

South American amazons are the best amazons.

Thank you!

Ok, they aren't man-haters. That's good.

do they get some kind of traits from amazon if they turn out to be men? like being bigger or something?

I dont recall what you get for vigilante, but Ancent Master are, for the most part, basic bitch humans. Putting that template on a RCC is almost cheating. Anyway, in HU, an Amazon has standard hit points, but 4D6x10 SDC

They're more low drag high speed then mass mountains.

They see themselves as, and are, the elite defenders of their nation. Manoa, their city of gold, has a population of like 2 million; 400k of which are Amazons.

Men dont get shit from being birthed by an Amazon beyond having a mom that will pass as their older sister, than gf, and lastly as thier daughter as they grow up

How to play RIFTS the fast way

The system is pretty nuts, but playing it is actually super fun.

What is this

It lets you roll stats you mostly ignore, select skills you dont really use, select from tons and tons of items, and has simple but tedious combat
Its Swag D&D

Fuck it
What can it hurt
discord.gg/4SHKEwE

I was looking at Vampire monster stats again, and I dont know how I missed it, but, get this, Master Vampires arent destroyed by sunlight (Hit Points are only reduced by 75%). Nor are they held at bay by a Globe of Daylight.
Then I looked at the Necromancer spell that turns you into a Vampire and it doesnt state you having a sunlight weakness at all.
Has any of you used Day Walking Vampires like this in Rifts yet?