/swg/ Dead Brothers Edition

Post about FFG, WEG D6, Saga/d20, Lego, X-wing, Armada, Legion, and anything else Star Wars Related.

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB
Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG
Other FFG Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Destiny and the LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN
FFG Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the FFG RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk
Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ
Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin
All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.nz/#F!kJtCTR7Q!HNUwVc1B8KB2FrD4Twmb7g
The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png
Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/Un1UhzZ4
Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

What ancient supertech have you used in your campaigns anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jZwjCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting for rates on my for fun Scum Nym build

•Nym:
•Havoc
•Genius
Bomblet Generator
Blaster Turret
Accuracy Corrector

A fairly big FFG Star Wars RPG Discord: discord.gg/jZwjCM

Could always use more bad goys.

>Discord
Id rather go on reddit

Reasonable reaction, desu. Can't host games and calls through Plebbit, though.

One of our players got captured by ancient Rakatan droids and put in a machine that was meant to suck the Force energy out of someone to put it into someone else. It worked, kind of, but created a link between the two instead that ended up being more trouble than it was worth for them.

The droid nearly kicked the shit out if the rescue party, too.

Seems cool desu

Non private Discord groups are always shit though.

It was a TOR era game. The person in question was our sniper. The person they got linked to was basically the party tank, a Sith.

The link did all kinds of dumb shit. There was a chance the Sith's force powers would originate from the sniper (which resulted in hilarity when the Sith tried to pull a giant wardroid to herself, only for it to go flying into the sniper and start wrecking their shit), the sniper could try and use force powers, but doing so would wound the Sith, that sort of stuff. The Sith, thankfully, was eccentric and scientific about all this and found it "Fascinating" rather than "Time to die!" There was also the question of if one would live if the other one died.

In my headcanon Kotor takes place after the OT.
Maybe a few hundred years.

I could dig it.

Usually yeah, but I'm pleasantly surprised by this one so far, bar a few fanboys slurping TFA/TLJ cum.

>fanboys slurping TFA/TLJ cum.
Yeah no wether you like star wars or not TLJ was a really poor movie.

how to stat the arquitens?
i imagine its a slow and weak raider
not quite a military weapon but still useful for fighting smaller less well equipped forces

I disagree

Used a Rakatan mind prison once with a whole lot of other weird things attached to it that affected technology in quite profound ways.
That literally filled up 4 hours out of 8 as the PC's fiddle fucked around and debated what to do with it.

Clone wars expansion to Legion when?

Like two years if you're lucky.

Never if you're not.

Odds increase the more financially successful the game is.

Yeah, I felt literally the opposite for TFA, actually. I disliked the direction Star Wars was taking, but as a movie, I actually kinda liked it and partially thanks to having no hopes whatsoever, I was pleasantly surprised.

TLJ is pretty much bad, and full of so much shit that makes no sense that it makes me mad.

The way some people bend over backwards to defend it, coming up with elaborate and reaching justifications that may be true but that is in no way showcased in the actual film is pretty baffling.

Defend Holdo not telling Poe about her plan.
Defend Hux being socially retarded and falling for Poes banter.
Defend overdramatization of bomber crew just barely dropping the bombs within the first 15 minutes like it was the finale.
Defend porgs showing up five times with Chewie in the final flight scene.
Defend Rey getting embarrased over kylo rens chest even though she ses him as a mortal enemy.
Defend Rose.

>The way some people bend over backwards to defend it, coming up with elaborate and reaching justifications that may be true but that is in no way showcased in the actual film is pretty baffling.

While I go the other way myself. I rather enjoyed it and feel that a lot of 'X doesn't make sense' is being heavily affected by decades of Star Wars stuff being explained/that a lot of OT/PT stuff was just as much not explained but we feel more confident in because we had year after year of technical manuals and books so it's just become common knowledge.

That and I honestly liked that it had a rather solid theme/focused heavily around it rather than being disjointed. Far from a perfect movie but I don't really get the whole 'It's the worst thing to happen to star wars' that keeps getting brought up.

Still, to each their own opinion.

>person likes thing I don't like
>I must convince them of the error of their ways

this is why it keeps turning the threads to shit btw

>Defend Hux being socially retarded and falling for Poes banter.

Because it's basically been established that Hux is a political officer more than a tactician? He's a party loyalist with an ego. From the start to the end, it's very clear that he'll charge like Don Quitoxe if you wave a red flag at his ego. The Dreadnaught captain was the contrast to him, someone clearly a veteran officer.

Quickly now! Someone take the drugs away from humanity!

That ship's design is intentionally making my eyes bleed. Or was it ironic shit design?

You might disagree, hell you might have even enjoyed it, but it's a poor, bad movie, and an even worse Star Wars movie.

Critics got paid off, and most of the people who enjoy it are not truly fans, or hardcore fans. Maybe passionate, but not passionate enough.

If you take the OT to heart, and maybe slightly enjoyed the EU, or just enjoyed the KOTOR games sans TOR(TOR sucks ass along with TLJ), then you would feel the same way.

Different tastes, but there's an entry-level experience needed to understand the seething hate for TLJ. Especially on the level of Purple haired feminazi SJW cunts, and racial current year politics.

Is it wrong I actually like the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline, but hate the setting and backstory for it? Some Sheev expy getting himself a backup Empire is really retarded, but what if it was a Sith that realised Sith ideology in theory and practice is retarded and so fucked off to form his own powerbase, only to be killed by his children because while he realised the truth about the Sith, he was too short-sighted to not realise he's also a victim to it.

>Defend Rose.

What was wrong with rose? She seemed fine.

She was an absolutely pointless character in the grand scheme of things. Really felt shoehorned into the movie.

>If you take the OT to heart, and maybe slightly enjoyed the EU, or just enjoyed the KOTOR games sans TOR(TOR sucks ass along with TLJ), then you would feel the same way.

That's seriously into personal opinion. Someone can very much be a star wars fan and disagree about if something is a good move for star wars or not.

>if you liked TLJ you're Not A Real Fan ™

once again, not exactly elevating the quality of the thread here

You're getting there...

That can work in situations, however, EA and BioWare are talentless hacks of the wonder kind. Managed to fuck everything up, from the grounds up.

I can't honestly sit down and enjoy anything SW:TOR related because of it, including the KOFTE and the KOTET storylines.

If it were removed from canon, unconnected to the fucked up Revan shit Karpyshit did after KOTOR2's stellar writing, I probably could enjoy it. However, the way it's set up essentially doomed it from the start.

HERF DERF EMPEROR IS TRUE SITH AND HAS NIHILUS POWERS, LORD SCOURGE THE GOODY, BETRAYAL, REVANS PANTS, UNCANON KREIA, HERF DERF ETERNAL EMPEROR FORCE GHOST WHATEVER

TOR in its entirety is retarded and besides a few non-storytelling, non-mmo art design choices, unsalvagable.

I'd disagree with that. Mostly because having Finn go solo would have made for a much more boring section (And the middle section was already a bit weak). Star Wars doesn't really do internal monologues or people talking to themselves and that section really needed someone to work with Finn rather than just being him wandering about.

That and more characters isn't really a bad thing, they need more to flesh out the new series rather than just 'Poe, Finn, Ray'.

Its the 70's, course they're stoned and more than likely riddled with venereal diseases

Kotor is just as bad as TLJ, and Revan is a bigger Mary Sue than Rey

>I must convince them
Ok fine just tell me why you like the things I listed then?
Because unless you're 13 or younger I can't see how.
It feels like the new Ghostbusters writers did TLJ.
>Hux is a political officer
That's too fucking dumb to know when someone is taunting him?
That he keeps trying to explain that he's Hux not Hugs after the first time is beyond stupid.

>Ok fine just tell me why you like the things I listed then?

why do you think "I will list everything I think is bad about the movie and you must tell me all those things are good" is how human interaction works

>That's too fucking dumb to know when someone is taunting him?

Yes. Hux has basically never been portrayed as smart. He's a political officer in the sense that he's got his position because he's a fanatic for the politics of the First Order, not because he's politically savvy.

Maybe it's because I work in tech support but I have legitimately heard most of that conversation when two people in management are trying to VOIP.

I'm talking about KOTOR2.

Kotor1 is run of the mill SW rpg adventure with almost self-insert 2edgy4you main character. Staple BioWare writing with the SW generic, bland tropes.

HK was the redeeming factor in that game, and the setting was enjoyable. The plot was a basket case of clinical saturday morning villains and find three-four stuff of x to advance plot.

What design choices user? They all just steal Prequel and OT shit and change it up a bit. Something like pic related could work really well, if it an OT-era Imperial ship and not an ancient Sith one.

The way I'd fix it is True Sith still invade and there's a war, but they don't look like Imperial knockoffs for no reason but take up some Egyptian gimmick as in those old comics about the Sith. If you have to give anyone Star Destroyer and TIE-expys, you give them to the Republic.

Eternal Empire doesn't happen, or at least it doesn't happen as related to SWTOR. Have it show up in a post-Endor book where like I said, some Sith decided the Sith way was retarded so decided to have his Empire in the Unknown Regions. He gets taken out by his ambitious son, and the Zakuul Empire goes to war with the Galaxy and is promptly BTFO, being more of a villain of the week as it should be instead of a Galaxy-changing threat.

>1: This thing is bad
>2: I disagree
>1: What about these things?
>2: You just don't like what I like!
>1: Ok what makes you like it?
>2: You just can't into "human interaction"
Fuck off

notice how you never did steps 3 or 5

So you're saying he's like Trump on Twitter?
I guess it's not impossible but it sure as hell makes for a cartoonish and non-threatning villain.

As said, aesthetics. Not connected to anything, just having that star warsy feel to it. You pointed out one of the many flaws of TOR.

Yeah, that eternal empire idea isn't half as bad as BioWare managed to think it and execute it.

To fix the eternal throne is to simply remove it from the old republic era. To fix TOR, you simply remove it from the EU canon and make up a bullshit timeline. I still wouldn't play it because EA and BioWare in an mmo package, but some might...

>they don't look like imperial knockoffs
While I really would prefer the egyptian aesthetics, there is such a thing as following the technological advancements.

TOR suffers from what the prequels suffered. Better looking and more modern technology than the OT.

Could you go into each of those caps-lock-cruise-control points a bit? I actually find TOR a fun time setting for tabletop, so I'm curious.

I don't think Hux was ever really supposed to be particularly threatening on his own. He's an attack dog with basically zero foresight (Heck, Snoke basically calls that out exactly). He's the guy you need when you want someone to do stuff without giving a shit about the morality of it because 'The First Order Commanded It' or to walk into a bad situation because he was ordered to.

Step 3

Step 5 >Ok fine just tell me why you like the things I listed then?

Are you blind or just dumb?

user

there is no real human interaction where "here's things I disliked about the movie, defend them" is the same as "what did you like about the movie?"

Im not arguing his character being how he is I'm arguing that he's a bad character overall.

>I disagree
>Then defend this
>No

Fuck.
Off.

user you seem to seriously not understand this and that worries me

when one person likes something you dislike, it's not because they liked every single thing you disliked, and even if it was it's not normal to start that conversation in a hostile "defend this!" tone

typically you start with "oh? what did you like about it?", and then you wait to hear that person's thoughts and perspectives rather than trying to frame the conversation as a right-or-wrong referendum on the elements you disliked

Ok I'm sorry that you don't have any reading comprehension but if you want to get back on topic pretend I asked in whichever way you understand.

Honestly, I like him. It rather sells the First Order not being the Empire. They are the result of people who fucked off and basically stewed inside their own echo chamber building weapons. They are the fanatics who've let group philosophy overtake reason. Every weapon must be bigger and more impressive, every vehicle must be some wonder weapon. If they'd not managed a king hit on the Republic with one of said superweapons, they'd have likely have been stomped.

He's a young guy who never actually knew the empire (As opposed to the old Dreadnaught captain who likely served in it) but has grown up with stories of it and clearly believes them with his whole heart. I think he does a very good job of showing off the self delusions/much more fundamentalist nature of the First Order compared to the more grounded in reality empire.

Which rather ties into the movie's theme 'Learning from the past'. The FO has not learned, Hux has not learned, Kylo is fighting the idea of learning as hard as he can while the rebel characters are failing but learning the hard lessons about their own flaws and ideas.

I personally think he serves a decently important role in the themes of the movie/story.

Tlj was leagues better than tfa but still sucked

Eh, why the hell not.

>HERF DERF EMPEROR
The True Sith were poised to be a massive threat to the galaxy, something so unseen and so different to what we already knew. Something truly evil, more evil than the Dark Jedi playing angry midgets.

Instead, we got Old Sith with a new coat of paint. Not in the unknown regions, but taking the conflict to Coruscant, and essentially doing the WoW faction split.

The emperor is a carbon-copy of KOTOR2's Nihilus, just with less care and attention to detail. He's this big bad lurking in the shadows, being bad, and eating planets because that's what he is currently doing.

>Lord scourge
Karpyshit wrote Scourge mcDuck in his tie-in book for TOR, in which Revan and the Exile try taking the fight to the sith, during said journey they team up with someone named fucking LORD SCOURGE.

Naturally, revan and I think the exile got betrayed by him, because in reality he was an empire agent boogaloo.

Revan's pants is a raid? reward after defeating HK-47 in a foundry.

>Uncanon Kreia

Everything that happened in kotor2 was hand-waved away as the exile being a generic jedi trying to help Revan, see above how stellar and successful that adventure was. None of the sith were canon, and Kreia is just an insane old jedi/sith.

Then there's an old sith ghost? in Darth Baras' lab, who throws out mystic foresight and predicitions, suspiciously similar to Kreia.

>Eternal Emperor Force Ghost
Plotline of KOFTE and KOTET: Someone made an empire based a bit on the sith teachings, had a few sons, and was all oh so powerful because what's the best way to write a villain? Idiotic power-creep.

Villain-side Poochie, if you will.

If you really are interested in the Old republic period, I recommend doing it before kotor, rather than during TOR.

>open conversation with a combative litany of "defend this! defend that!"
>repeatedly frame conversation as an argument around your list of flaws
>when called out, use insults to deflect

I know this is Veeky Forums but you can't seriously expect somebody is going to want to discuss their opinion on something seriously with you after that

You do realise that snoke lied and was referring to kylo himself, right? He repeated the same exact thing while bantering to Rey.
Hux is basically space hitler. He is the de facto leader of the first order while kylo is just a virgin with rage and incredible power. Kylo has no tactical or political awareness, he's just got scary wizard powers and Hux obeys him only because otherwise he'd kill him.
You can clearly see who the real leader of the first order is when in the final scene kylo orders to fire at ghost luke but they all wait hux approval to start, and stop when he says so, quite literally telling kylo to get his shit together

>You do realise that snoke lied and was referring to kylo himself, right? He repeated the same exact thing while bantering to Rey.

I think he was referring to both of them. Both of them are seriously flawed people (Kylo doesn't have issues so much as trade paperbacks, Hux's fanaticism making him rather tunnel vision at times) that Snoke is yanking about by said flaws. Which really seems to have been his modus operandi considering what he tried with Rey.

They're slightly demilitarized compared to their Clone Wars variants, but they were very effective light cruisers in their day.

I loved the movie as much as I hated it, the highs were up in space (not literally) and the lows scraped the depths of hell. It's why nobody can agree, does the good warrent sitting through the bad? Etc.

>Im too daunted by someone making statements instead of posing questions on an anonymous imageboard that I just can't cope.
Grow some nerve and again: besides Hux which one guy perfectly rationally explained his opinion of, what's your honest opinion on the things I so aggressively stated.

I really don't see those highs, but that's me.

>muh opening space battle!
>muh throne room fight!
>muh Yoda and Luke interaction!
>muh lightspeed ram

It's a Corvette, technically.

First and two where nice ,tough the second was pretty rough, kilo didn't fight like an expert, a think it more or less suited him, while Rey owned, without training again, a bunch of melee masters. And the stupid way they had to open the bomber door was embarrasing.
Yoda puppet was a nice touch, I'm ambivalent to the Ghost Yoda lighting strikes and the interaction with Luke.
Lightspeed Ram was beautiful, but of course then you have all the damage has done to the Franchise at large (now every faggot in the RPG will try to make a hyperspace torpedo using asteroids).
Now start to add all the shit, and even if it had Nice moments (I would add the salt planet, and Hobo hamill where entertaining, if it murdered Luke character in a shitty made deconstruction) don't make a good movie, specially with all the inconsistent shit it had.

It's bigger than a corvette.

Not him but those things were indeed the good except:
>opening space battle
Didn't like the overdramatic bomber part and how BB8 was just a joke device.

However those were really the only good parts.
I liked the red dust on the white salt fields visually too.

>muh opening space battle!
>muh throne room fight!
>muh Yoda and Luke interaction!
>muh lightspeed ram
i loved all of those so much

Im considering starting out armada, and i really want a rebel fleet like in the movies
is a force consisting of home one, neb Bs, CR90s, GR75s, and tons of fighters any good?
or do i have to sell my soul to legends and buy things like the MC30 and assualt frigate?

There is a scond admiral card, I never noticed that. Cool.

The side arc has 3 shields, but the dial is set to 4. Is there an upgrade in the pack that makes this possible, or just a mistake?

You can probably do fine with just OT ships.

Agent Storyline was good expect the end where you couldnt join the fuck force users Cabal.

mostly Command ships. Not meant for head on combat and such.

Ironically, I won’t buy in until I see a Republic v Separatists core set.

that might be a pilot card? The Chrimera comes with two mandalorian fighters

The light speed ram wouldn't have worked had hux been smart enough to follow imperial fleet doctrine and roll with some fucking interdictors. Hux is an idiot and most of the senior officers know it. Had Snoke not been betrayed he probably would've killed hux off himself.

I love any and all moments where the Agent is able to express that the Sith are actively ruining the Sith Empire and that they should be killed off so competent, cool-headed dickbags can run things.

In that line of thinking, isn't the tactic unlikely to work when using anything smaller than a capitol ships since enemy tractor beams should be able to prevent you from entering hyperspace?

>It won't last. Jedi and Sith are natural enemies. Like Sith and Soldiers! Or Sith and Agents! Or Bounty Hunters and Sith! Or Sith and other Sith! Damn Sith! They ruined the Sith Empire!

Or when aiming at anything smaller than 'The largest ship ever made' since she aimed right at it from point blank range and instead carved off a wing.

>while Rey owned, without training again, a bunch of melee masters
iirc she only kills two, while Kylo takes down the other five.

How do I give my Heavy Blaster Pistol legs? I want it to walk, talk, and shoot.

Likely a mistake. The FFG photography department always fucks up. The ship tokens been backwards, the completely wrong squadron in a list, all sorts. I wouldn't read into it/

ITT: Things that would redeem the sequels in your opinion.
I'll go first:
>Rey subcomes to the raw force inside her. Becomes the embodiment of passion and righteousness. Anakin/Vader 2.0
>Kylo Ren not redeemed but doing some kind of lawful evil/neutral by learning to control his anger.
>No more using the characters as jokes spontaneously and out of character.
>No more porgs.
>Kylo Ren's Empire is not as retarded as the First Order.
>More creative design choices aka no more OT copies.

hand it to a droid? or add legs, voice communicator,larger power source, and processor

No Rey kills 4 just like Kylo did. Except Kylo fought three at the same time but needed help at the end while Rey killed her one at a time.

>ITT: Things that would redeem the sequels in your opinion.
Its cancelation, a public apology, and the public flogging of the executives behind every decision made since George lost the franchise.

>You can clearly see who the real leader of the first order is when in the final scene kylo orders to fire at ghost luke but they all wait hux approval to start, and stop when he says so, quite literally telling kylo to get his shit together.

Kylo does actually notice that and gets annoyed, and after Hux disagrees with him on meeting Luke on 1vs1 he force slams him into the wall knocking him out. There is actually funny scene right after as officer who was waiting Huxes command jus goes "right away, sir"

So as I understand it Form III, Soresu is total defense with economy of motion? The idea that your enemies will break themselves on your wall of defense, so does this mean it has no attacks that are native to the Form? Form V, Shien/Djem So have attacks specific to the form mostly to be used from the high guard. I'm assuming Form II Makashii has its own unique attacks given how the styles focused is attacking with conservation of energy.

see

My problem with TLJ is that it has an actually solid storyline but the desperation and struggle of the resistance and main charactera is just lost in all the sillyness forced into every nook and cranny.
>Rey can't have a conversation with Kylo without being embarrased over his bare chest
>Luke drinks gross looking alien milk
>Huge boulder has to fall on fishmens cart
>Porgs
>Finn has been a janitor on everything
>Hux continued incompetence
The only sillyness that felt right was Luke. Besides the milk he really just felt a bit like yoda in Ep5

You and me both. JJ said they want to use prequel shit in IX to tie everything together.

So I fucking hope.

I have no idea in nu-canon since apparently Obi-Wan is now a Form V practitioner.

That's not negotiation, that's demands to make everything go back to the way it was like a spoiled child

It would be very nice to see the FO's obsession with 'Bigger wonder weapons!' run right into the mass production of Trade Federation droids. Those new AT-ATs are big and scary...but they can only face one direction and I bet you could make nearly a dozen trade federation hovertanks for a similar cost.

These aren't bad points.

>Less cheating with the plot contrivances regarding character background
>Killing Leia off-screen before the movie starts and not continuing the utterly soulless-as-reverent treatment of her in TLJ
>Aliens have a more direct impact on the plot because that would be sincerely diverse
>Absolutely no Boba Fett cameos which they've been good about so far
>No magically bringing phasma back AGAIN
>Billy Dee Williams retaining his dignity yet again and refusing to be in this mess, forcing them to bring back the mexican kleptomaniac backstabber
>Actually it's just that guy because he's a loads more complex character than these fucking heel turn face turn face fuck cardboard cutouts of a leading cast
>Rey gets put in a fucking burqa for the whole movie and gratuitous Twi'lek cheesecake with some subtext built around eating ass and DP'ing each other with their lekku is shoehorned in as an apology for people who've had to sit through this uninspired preachy bechdel trash
>Yoda gets fucking physically removed from the fucking universe through force fuckery brought about by burning the jedi books like a fucking hypocrite
>Some new Sith shows up with Gut's Dragon Slayer but as a lightsaber because it's established by now that cool sabers actually moves star wars forward somehow
>Actually I take back what I said earlier and Boba Fett takes over this whole series as a kind of Space Deadpool because they already shoehorned that kind of cringey millennial-pandering irony in the last film and fuck it they're both Disney properties
>While you're at it George Lucas appears as himself and gives an unscripted opinion on all of this with total honesty throughout the credits, again, since we're already shitting all over the suspension of disbelief with TLJ's limp irony

And some motherfucking CHOPPED OFF HANDS, which even the fucking prequels get right as an extremely iconic hallmark of the series.

You meant Autoblaster, right?

It's better with Advanced Sensors.

exactly.

Now compare this to the TIE Defender fight from Rebels.

Thank god it's getting cancelled.

To be fair shirtless Kylo came out of nowhere and I'd be weirded out if there was a half-nude man in a big belt appearing in my head suddenly as well.

He drinks gross-looking alien milk in ANH as well.

I thought that was silly.

Idc about porgs, they're just space pelicans.

This I agree with, the whole janitor thing is stupid like lmao, dude I thought you were brainwashed from childhood to murder lol. When they arrived at Jakku did they order FN to put down his mop and take a blaster wot

Canaday should replace Hux, if he yet lives.

That said, every SW film has humor in it. Some might be a bit more toned down than others, but it's had humor since 1977.

Autoblaster turret yes.
With Accuracy Corrector for an undodgeable TLT. Only range 1 though.