/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/him/ is best waifu

reminder that literally EVERYONE in Constellia is a big fat ho and did everything wrong

Pokemon Personified Plus+ Multiplied* Powered^ when

Wow, constwellia sounds just like this thread

I don’t see Ghost moves anywhere.

Kinda stuck between Poison, Dark, and Ghost. The Hero ideal is too authoritarian for me, the Villain too corrupt, and the Joker has no Type I like. Fuck.

I refuse to read this.

>The Hero ideal is too authoritarian.
You sound like a man who can't commit to justice, his ideals, and criminal scum.

For the love of god if you're going to post that shitty CYOA full of horribly written companions, then just link the dropbox.

Same

Oh yeah, could have done that too

How dare you. I can and have committed to criminal scum, thank you very much.

>He's upset Italics cucked him.

What is the tl;dr of the new lore?

>his ideals
>strict obedience to authority
Well, if I’m authority that makes sense. Villain and Joker are the ones committed to their own ideals, not those of authority

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Really enjoyed this one recently, low-quality and all. Love the twist where your self-insert isn't a party member, since it makes for better party dynamics. Any other similar CYOAs in which you choose characters?

When you think about the afterlife system in Pokemon Personified. Death has no real consequences for you because you can always come back as a Ghost-type.

so, this is ppp+ ;-;

Can't this autistic shit just have a .pdf already, so it doesn't clutter up the board?

what

Only the dead can know peace from this evil

WHERE ARE THE PENGUIN WIAFUS?

I just now noticed that Vex is a male, because he's really cute. But can only be ringed if you are female. Italics you fucking cuck, traps are for loving despite your gender.

in the trash, hopefully
very on-topic

You forgot this

>Traps are for loving.
>Italics allows you to marry Altin and Idealian
>Who are traps.

Why does Italics insist on writing so many companions when he's clearly awful at it?

It would be nice, since it’s kind of a pain to collect all these images, especially when there are missing pages and obvious mistakes like Ghost type having no moves

That wasn't in the Drive when I downloaded them so

>/him/
my man

>Him
No doubt. "It" is second best, though.

Why do we bitch and whine about things when we could be doing something else?

Interlude to posting PPP+, is this thing trying to tell me something?

>Any other similar CYOAs in which you choose characters
Any waifu cyoa.
Any cyoa by beri or the knight dude.

Aside from the paranoid cuckposter with the recognizable writing style I don't see anyone too upset.

why don't you write companions my man?

Why is the Great God such a shit parent? It abandoned the Ultra Beasts and then let its 16 children run rampant?

>being a good author
>in 2018
try again Pallas

Sounds like he got parenting tips from the God-Emperor

Jesus is this a fucking cyoa or a fucking gamebook pdf.

>Pallas

I'm going to post normal cyoas in the thrash thread, /cyoag/ will be useless in the next few days anyway. Thanks Obama

I swear to fucking god, if play-doh continues his autistic posting I'll get me some tequila to calm my nerves

The end. Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed posting it.

don't worry guys just posting CYOA

You're welcome. My FBI division worked hard for this, I'm glad someone appreaciates our work.

I know, but it's been bugging me. They always flip-flop between generic weeb archetypes and lengthy worldbuilding expositions. I don't really mind the former, but in this particular CYOA it gets to the point where some characters have the same basic personality, since there's only so many archetypes Italics can use. And this happens multiple times, too! I just don't get why it's so popular.

But I do. I just don't like making them the meat of my CYOA.

holy fucking shit you guys, why is this guy so autistic

Use something harder. Drink more. When you think it's time to stop, continue on. Be brave, user. You won't have to suffer our shit ever again if you drink enough.

user its time to stop posting.

Thanks for posting user, gonna make myself build.

Can we just unanimously agree that PPP and + should only be posted in .pdf or drive form?

I think it is just a raid. this thread is kill.

no I mean play-doh

>I don't get why it's so popular.
Lore, waifus, pokemon, and utopia and philosophy on some level. Why else would it be popular?

Honestly I rather have Italics get back to work on that Occident Fabula CYOA and fucking finish it/improe it than PPP+ or PaG. I enjoyed that more.

I often regret making these threads

>Can we just unanimously agree that PPP and + should only be posted in .pdf or drive form?
Isn't that what Italic does and some Anons who link other Anons to Pokemon Personified and its just one person who does the full fucking thing?