Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/boeing-proposes-blockchain-based-gps-backup-use-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ingenious

Its over

blockchain has zero us in GPS, you can do that shit already with existing infrasctructure

Its dead jim

I bought 5 million ember at 10 litoshis. $100 gamble, might as well participate in the swap and see where it goes.

Yeah i did the same. Put down a small amount for a large sum of coins. Low risk high reward if this shit blows up

In for 10 million so I'll probably just gonna ride it out and see where it goes

Can I still stake this shit? I can make decent money if I do, even though it's measured in Litoshis.

Literally the shittiest of shit coins. It was shilled by a bunch of YouTubers for a quick pump n dump. No active Dev team, no use, retarded levels of inflation. Get out and save your money.

What if the exchange ratio is like 0.00001 of this new coin for 1 billion embers?

You can but the dev team is going to abandon it after the burn-swap period concludes. Keep an eye on it

Their subreddit is thinking more 1000:1 ratio. But it's anyone's guess. It's essentially a lottery ticket until we see a roadmap and a whitepaper

it is at 12 litoshis right now and it is doing "something". i'm in.

Is this worth staking or what?

probably, for the burn-swap= more chartis tokens

> no active dev team

chortled

coindesk.com/boeing-proposes-blockchain-based-gps-backup-use-case/

>-60%
JUST

I only have 2 million. I heard less than 3 or 4 mil doesn't get anything, but we'll see.

got like 5MM of these - someone want to buy that shit?

oh shit nigga

would be soooo huuuuuge, but don't think so

23BTC Sell wall at 3