Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Prepare to be KHORNED

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/02/faction-focus-daemons-of-khornegw-homepage-post-4/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=1dcVW3Kvzg4&t

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

belloflostsouls.net/2018/01/40k-rumors-about-that-next-primarch.html
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Red_Hunters
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for No More Nurgle

2nd for Slaanesh

The relic axe has been updated.

Not that great IMO, I guess its nice vs Knights?

4th for Death Korps is best Korps

Pretty mediocre.

Do Morty and Magnus have TITANIC?

>CD promotes mono god armies
fucking why

This pleases me greatly
belloflostsouls.net/2018/01/40k-rumors-about-that-next-primarch.html

>There will never be child daemonettes

I want to draft up a letter to send to GW’s rules dept as recommended to me by the community team on their fb page, even though it’s probably a futile effort, I want to see if any changes are made to GK. Most certainly at the top of the list will be the overwhelming disapproval of the beta smite rules for armies with diet Smites. But I want to write to them with the desires of more than just myself. So, tell me fellow GK players: How could Gw improve the faction’s viability without having to write a new codex?

Which Chapter do you guys think would fit best in a sort of Inquisitorial Task Force/ImpSoup army? I was thinking Mentors but as a Necron player I'm not sure who has closes ties with the Big I.

Well it can go on a Daemon Prince apparently.

>fucking why
Because GW doesn't believe in Chaos Undivided (they call it Chaos Undecided). Codex Chaos Daemons is anthology of four small armies in a single book.

Just like Codex Imperial Agents (but for Chaos)

That Khorne warlord trait tho.

>bols

doubt.jpg

tfw best friend is in 40k and he loves slaanesh but is constantly upset at the thought of his army being squated

Looks like I might be starting my 4th army sooner than I thought.

I just want slaanesh stuff damnit. Is there another place for more reliable 40k news?

What was it before? I missed it

Literally nothing.

>sooner than I thought.
Primarchs are leaked well in advance.

Morty was teased before 8e.

I'd guess if Fulgrim is leaked now. He'll show up 3Q earliest, but 4Q / 1Q of 2019 more likely.

Lady Atia or something like that on faeit212 is usually spot on. Someone correct me on the names if needed.

Because they don't want to cuck people for playing mono-god armies.

grey knights if you are hunting psykers or heretics, deathwatch for xenos scum

>wait a bit
fug, if i wait for GW to release anything worthwhile i will get into hobby in 2025

>not pandering to mono god fans and chaos undivided at the same time

Red Hunters

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Red_Hunters

Red Hunters.

Oh right thanks.

I saw that but thought they'd put something up before it, realised what they'd done and took it down.

I need some rules clarification in regards to some ancient leman russ tank varients and forge world armored vehicles. I've scoured my rule books and various FAQs and haven't come up with a sutible answer.

Can the Leman Russ Conqueror, Stygies or Gryphonne pattern Vanquishers be taken as a tank commanders tank? Can they have access to regular leman russ tank equipment like track guards or dozer blades?

Furthermore can the salamander scout or command vehicle, the destroyer tank hunter or thunderer siege tank take equipment like track guards or dozer blades?

I've been collecting these ancient things and I want to use them eventually to their full potential and not do things with them I can't. Any help is appreciated.

If true (bols does not have the best batting average when it comes to industry 'scoops') then I need to finish my 30k Fulgrim soon.

same as ever, they require too much effort and mono god is easy to push. i'll be doing multi god because i like a bit of khorne and tzeentch with my slaanesh. fuck nurgle, they're too slow for me

maybe allow smite to power up when near another squad? add d3 so 2 terminator squads near each other allow 1 to do 2d3 smite. i wouldn't be surprised if they got something this year since we're getting a lot of daemons in 2018

I mean if he wants to gimp himself by buying 2 stormsurges then let him. Damn things will die before ever making his points back.

Fucker like this is why I want to get a Falchion.

>Look at local 40k group
>There's an actually autistic turboneckbeard weeaboo starting a Tau army
>This guy goes to Tokyo from Southern Europe just to play MtG apparently
>Says he wants list help cause he wants all mecha cause like anime, hates the troopers
>Multiple people telling him to wait for the codex
>Ignores most
>Brags about playing casual with LoW and "if ill ever play competetive ill feel sorry for half the guys who play 40K because ill prolly just get a warhound and the rest of the points have 1hq 2 troops Ig choices and im sorted"
>Didn't know FW was allowed in normal 40k, now said he's going to just buy several titanic units
>Was told he won't make many friends by fielding giant fuckers in casual play
>Ignored it and said he's going to buy at LEAST 2 Stormsurges
>mfw I'm a reasonable tau and chaosfag myself

At least it's good to veto people.

I'm short about 4 grey knight Psilencers. How hard is it to convert a Paladin Psilencer into a GK one? Would I be better off just converting the lot of them like this, using Psilencers with the burst Cannon on the end?

Think Khorne ever gets Khorny haha

>chaosfag
>Taufags
>reasonable
Let me guess everyone clapped too?

The patterns refer to cosmetic differences for the most part (except those coaxial stormbolters...)

According to the IA books they can indeed take the vehicle upgrades.

Stormsurges aren't that good anyway and most suits are overcosted, so you guys are fine

Fug sorry, my laptop and internet shat the bed.

And yeah, I'm glad he made these posts cause now I can avoid this guy like the plague. He's either going to get his army stomped on the battlefield or he's going to get his ass kicked physically for being a fag.

>mfw he'll ragequit and sell his army cheap on ebay to get rid of em

what's the avg on 3d6?
10?

Please let this be true

2 stormsurges is a shitty army anyway.

People are telling him to wait specifically because of Farsight. He wants an all-suit army, which isn't doable at the moment because suits are expensive and no troops. You'll have few models and fuckall CP, 8e loves troops and numbers. If Farsight makes Crisis Suits better and/or cheaper and makes them Troops then maybe it's doable.

No, people just gave up trying to help. Even one of the local WAACfags just said "do what you want, rule of cool!" just to end the conversation.

>Slaaneshfags all excited for this
>Don't realize they will become the next waacfag soup army template.

>Thinking we'll give a shit

CSM or wait for new Daemon Codex?
Or both?

Both.
Even if 8th isnt nice to double dipping armies, you can just do CSM and summon in daemons

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/

absolutely BASED GW not folding into outsiders and guest outsider writers on BoLS who want Slaanesh gone from the game

Here's a death guard I did for a friend.

>Can the Leman Russ Conqueror, Stygies or Gryphonne pattern Vanquishers be taken as a tank commanders tank?
No. Tank Commander is a specific datasheet with its own specific options.

Exorcists

>mfw I have a friend interested in the series
>wants to play auxiliary heavy tau
What should I tell him?

I don't get why they'd want to get rid of it. Slaanesh is the colored non binary god of debauchery and excess. In a movement where the main goal is to make it so women can do whatever with no consequences, that seems right up their alley.

>2018
>caring about being called a waacfag
>caring about being called a caacfag

That looks really neat user. Where's the rest of him though?

What's his reason for wanting an all-suit army? Is he a Gundam fan or what?

because MEN play daemons with tits which is literally worse than RAPING real women

Expect to be the whipping boy forever

>Or at least until the codex comes out... R-right?

>wants to play Tau

Stop him!

OH MAN! I cannot WAIT for this fucking arguement: "im using/summoning the changeling from the chaos codex, but he has tzeench/demon keyword so I can use the chaos codex bonuses with the rest of my army that is pure codex demon tzeench"

>implying anything on BOLS is true

With Magnus and Morty getting released, it's pretty inevitable we'll see a daemon primarch every year and Fulgrim will be one of them and I would love an EC release, but it'll take more than Larry fuckin Vela to convince me it'll be this year.

My money would be on Orks, Wolves and Khorne this year.

That it requires more modelling than other armies but is fine in the long run

t.vespid breeding gue'vesa

Nice work, user.

Edit: Would be a nice reaction pic if his thumb was pointing up.

>BOLS
>fucking clickbait garbage
>40k leaning blog becomes shit site pandering to all TTG what fucking shit is this

Tell me again where you heard it from, user?

Boils deep in yer mum!

Kroot Mercenary codex when?

never

I'd just like them to be viable in a tau army besides being the meat shield

Hey we eventually got GSC and DW lists. Kroot mercs could make a comeback... I used to run a KM list and all I can say is holy shit those hounds.

But being a meatshield is a viable niche though.

>bell of lost shills
>being right about anything

Give me one confirmed rumor that they spew out.

the rumor that i fucked your mom

I don’t think they even make their own rumors, they seem more of a rumor aggregate and editorial site. They’ll publish rumors that faeit212 gets, but I don’t think they make their own.

I don't know 100% but

>Can't have a single conversation without bringing up japan or his travels there
>Animu version of himself as FB pic

Chances are he is a weeaboo. I mean alfa's Farsight video may be a caricature but this is the kind of person who sees it and takes it seriously.

I just.. don't like the idea of the tau roping in a less-advanced race with promises of the greater good, only for them all to be sent to their death, to die like loyal dogs. Makes me feel sorry for them to the point that I won't use them... I'd rather pay for fire warriors to be the meat shield.

Pussy reason, I know, kek, but I just can't do it!

>two traitor primarchs in a row
Bell of lost souls being retards again.

>the rebirth of Slaanesh
Good things in the pipeline.

Some species are more greater good than others, user.

>he thinks Tau are the good guys
>he thinks there ARE good guys in 40k

They don't rope in Kroot with promises of the greater good though. Kroot are just mercs for the Tau.

Who was in the wrong here?

Also, it's the tau empire. In the original codex it was depicted that it was like a confederation of races all fighting for the same cause. It's no good if it's the tau doing all the fighting with any other races just providing a tarpit - I want to field tau, kroot and vespid all as capable units in their own right, if that makes sense.

They are more loyal to tau than any other race, they just work as mercs for other races.

Lemme do that up real quick.

Not him, but I tried my best, user

Only slightly better than the Kill Choppa nigga.

I don't think either of those things. You missed my point

Kroot are mercs in general but fight for the greater good because they want to, not because they're paid to

What's wrong with Stormsurges and Warhounds? It's not like they're any good, and it's not like your weapons are useless against them now that anything wounds on a 6.

the left one because hes not focused on the action

too bad, tau are just mechsuits now

generic ynnari hq when?

I dont want to use mary sue or king cuck.

They still have the free scout move which allows them to be used for zoning and their hounds are actually decent melee units too so kroot do have a place beyond cannon fodder and vespids are like breachers on crack so they are pretty decent as well. The Greater Good demands the best of all of us to succeed, consider their application again gue'la

I know, right? I might make tau soup and proxy the kroot as ork boyz or something just so I can have glorious North Korean blue alien federation

With the Lightning Strike Fighter, when the datasheet says it can have 4 Hellstrike missiles, is that 4 missiles it can shoot per turn or 4 missiles for the entire game? Because if it's the latter, 30pts a pop is absurd.