You said it wouldn't happen

2018 will be the year of the shake off, not the year of cryptocurrencies.

Too much retards own too much Bitcoin right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe BTC is shit tough

btc has been shit for the last 2 years. Everything out performs it. Yet its still king.
whatever direction bitcoin moves the rest of the market will follow.

Theres a shit ton of PnD's recently, cause whales are trying to make enough money before the gravy train ends

Nice downward wedge you got there, faggot

Bitcoin is not fast and cheap like it was originally intended, and it cannot scale. It's technology is first-generation, proof of concept. Proof of work is slow and wasteful of energy. Proof of stake encourages coin hoarding instead of spending. Ripple is the future.

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new global reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.

2018 will be the year of the Cryptocides when you will really get to see how heavy those bitcoin bags can get.

He says, as BTC dominance continues to dwindle.

MY BODY IS READY

should I sell all my BTC at a loss? what are the chances of one last pump?

> too much retards

if you bought at below 14k maybe you will be able to sell at no loss but chances are slim

So you're saying we should buy...

nigger crashes only happen from external big news reasons

At worst we have a sideways consolidation phase for a year

sell them and buy verge and nagacoin

>Theres a shit ton of PnD's recently, cause whales are trying to make enough money before the gravy train ends

smart user.

they are also pumping up the price of btc to 13k. btc should have crashed days ago. but there is so little liquidity in this market that it's easily to manipulate.

>nigger crashes only happen from external big news reasons

btc should have crashed, read and lots of negative news in 2018 when people realize their shitcoin is vaporware, bag holders start suing ICOs to get their money back, SEC drops the hammer on ICOs.

uhh dude ripple is being hoarded. since before it was actually released

*downwards until 5k

im not buying your bags

Yes. I'm all in on XRP and I am encouraging others to do the same.

> banks and central banks have been telegraphing that ripple is their digital currency of choice
> potential $50 Trillion market cap if it becomes a global reserve currency
> bags

those bags might get real heavy once they demolish the value by releasing all the xrp that they've retained. after they've bought all your bitcoin at sub 15k USD of course.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

Maybe...
Just maybe..
They’re cashing out at a loss
Unlike us

I hope I didn't seem to imply that I believe banks want to buy shitcoins. What I'm trying to say is, don't invest too much of your btc in shitcoins, or any coin, no matter how great it is. It's like trading a bar of solid gold for a stack of papers that used to be backed by gold but not anymore since they made too many of these papers and they don't have the gold to back them anymore because everyone smartened the fuck up when they realized you can't create gold out of thin air and asked for their fucking gold back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the amount of ICO's that can be potentially created: infinite

the amount of BTC that can be created: 21,000,000

BTC is a scarce cryptocurrency by design. that was the whole fucking point. Satoshi is crying now apologize

BTC doesn't have value because it is "SCARCE." It doesn't matter how many of them there are, especially since you can divide it by 8 decimal places. BTC is limited in supply, and that is different from scarcity. Limited supply was a selling point for early adopters, but that is not what gives BTC value. The guy who traded 10,000 BTC for a pizza is what gave BTC value. BTC, gold, silver, FRNs, any currency only has value because of the network of users who are willing to trade goods and services for that currency.

THE VALUE OF THE NETWORK IS PROPORTIONAL TO THE SQUARE OF THE NUMBER OF USERS.

IF/When the banks and fortune 500 hundred companies announce that they will provide goods and services in exchange for XRP, it's over for other cryptos. XRP will go nuclear. The fortune 500 represents hundreds of millions of people exchanging goods and services. XRP's market cap will be an easy $50 Trillion.

came here to comment this....

you gotta think about market dominance, and the effect btc can have over alt coins
then you gotta look at the actual amount of money currently manipulating the price of btc, those huge buy/sell orders on the floor and ceiling. think about the fact that 1% of the global population own that kind of money.
what kind of people are the 1%? generous people? people that want you to be prosperous like them? you think they are just going to give it away?

You're focusing too much on the BTC ecosystem and not the entire economy as a whole.

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Yes, BTC and other cryptocurrencies are a threat. No, the bankers do not want to own BTC or other alts. They simply want people to stop using private cryptos, and to start using a Banker/Government crypto. Hence the creation of XRP. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

I think we're kind of in agreement here.. my concern is that when the USD collapses, all the wealth will move to a different currency and I expect it to be BTC

BTC will go up. As will gold and silver. But what will capture the $90 Trillion in market cap currently held by paper and electronic central bank currencies? My opinion is XRP, the crypto backed by the central banks.

here's hoping it doesn't. otherwise we have an instant replay of the last 100 years, and all this is for nothing

>all the wealth will move to a different currency and I expect it to be BTC

Was with you user until I did my own research

> ~75%+ of mining power in China
> Top 5 pools control over 51% of the network.

BTC's network is too centralized for it be to the decentralized currency we all want.

t. retard

>bag holders start suing ICOs to get their money back
"You agree when buying that your are not an American citizen." No money for you faggot.

okay, but wealthiest people, the people with the means to have the highest stake in bitcoin do not actually care whether or not it is decentralized. as long as they control it. what we all want is irrelevant

Yeah user all that $215 trillion in global real estate assets is going to be reallocated to you because you bought an unregulated scam magic internet money token that entitles you to nothing unlike common stock

Enjoy getting shit on by the actual ripple company when you realize XRP isn't even needed to use their ass-tier platform, so even in the 1-1000000 chance event that they take over swift, you'll have nothing

XAXAxXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXA

>HE FELL FOR THE CRYPTO MEME!!!!!!!!!

Please quote where I said 100%.

My point was that the amount of wealth in the world is so gigantic that people need to start thinking big when they estimate the future market cap of the crypto currency that becomes globally dominant.