The next big moon mission

Proof of stake, no mining, no fees, instant, 4000+ transactions per second, coinjoin for privacy, skyledger for ICO/token launch, devs are legit and aren't a bunch of SJW cucks, and on top of all that they are working on skywire for decentralized internet.

Everyone is looking for the next RaiBlocks, or RaiBlocks with privacy, this is it plus a lot more.

Chyna.

noone will buy because its already 40usd!!!!!!11111111eleven

>no mining

Then what are those shoddy looking devices they haul around to all their presentations?

That don't make sense, people buy ETH, people buy Monero, people buy XRB (25$) ... stop this price nonsense you guys are limiting yourself.

These hardware devices are for a decentralised internet

Skycoin is proof of the lack of research people do before buying something its ridiculous

noone will buy btc because its already 40 usd. wowaweeewa. welcome,pajeet, who cant understand marketcaps

That is to say, if anyone actually looked into this project they'd realize how impressive this is.

im sitting comfy on 550. hail

when will it come to a proper exchange

Poe and tnb will moon before sky

This will do a RaiBlocks at some point in January and leave a bunch of people salty for missing out on another huge moon mission. This one couldn't be more obvious and you deserve to be poor if you miss it.

Cryptopia is legit, in fact if you aren't on there you are missing out, it's the best exchange for finding sleepers.

Needs new exchange though, cryptopia is leaving many pretty salty already. Shitopia is fucking anoying.

Cryptopia might host a lot of good coins that explode, but its a shit exchange really.

How is it worse the any other exchange? I've had zero problems with them and you don't need to hand over your existence like polo or bittrex

Hardware nodes for decentralised ISP. Skywire providers are going to be incentivized, so they call them miners for simplicity sake.

>You don't need to hand over (...)
True but the support is largely inactive and you never get a reply. Plus there have been shady issues in the past. I personally don't trust them.

Has anyone's Skyminer shipped?

See y'all on the moon

$40 skycoin withdrawal fees are ridiculous and they won't change it because its so lucrative as long as they maintain a monopoly on skycoin. It's a good exchange otherwise.

That's not entirely their fault. Sky's network is locked into 0 trailing decimals at the moment.

got a few hehe ;)

they already changed it.

false, there's 3 decimals enabled now.

they reduced it to 0 today.

Yeah they we're shipped last december most have already arrived.

Amazing, i take everything back I said it thats true. (for real thats a really cool move)

well if all that shit actually works it's gonna be great, just like Nexus, so holding a few feels noice

unstoppable

Cryptopia is the biggest windows 95 piece of garbage I've ever see, but it's necessary