Should I introduce sex in my campaign?

Hello there, Veeky Forums.

I am DMing a Pathfinder group for a while now, and I often listen to my players' complaints about the games and elements they would like me to incorporate in them, with a good degree of success in doing so.

Recently, a player of mine asked me to somehow incorporate sex into the games in some manner. He said he would have some fun with it, but said that if I think it would make the game awkward for others, it's fine and he won't have any problems.

Anything remotely sexual hasn't come up on the games until now, but I trust in the maturity of the group enough to think that they wouldn't just be giggling and shit. I have read on some "NSFW" material that was released for D&D (like the Book of Erotic Fantasy) and most of it sounds like an absolute disaster of a trainwreck.

What do you guys think about this? Do you have any idea of some way I could do it? Or should I just ignore the suggestion altogether?

Other urls found in this thread:

paperspencils.com/2017/12/03/sex-in-dd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems fine with you choosing not to include sex. If you really want to throw him a bone, let him seduce a sexy antagonist, fade to black, and then start the next scene with the PC in question using his newly acquired keys to open the door.

I roleplay as the man or woman for my players, and take them to bed.

Joking aside, have you asked the rest of the group? That'd probably be a start

If your group didn't get formed with the understanding mature themes would be explored, you should not be introducing it without having a discussion with the entire group.

>3 identical minis vs 2 more of the same
>all knights with flails
>rolling what looks like 3d10?
>no character sheets
Wtf game are they playing?

>3d10
That certain amount of that particular dice reminds me of the character creation of a certain RPG that should be forever forgotten and never spoken of!

The lack of 8+ pages of character sheet thankfully makes me forget of that tho.

I dunno, that could easily be what's in that folio the dude's holding.

Percentile with a d10 effect die?

Maybe it's a d10 system, and this girl is either rolling for a skill she didn't build for, or is eating a lot of penalties.

I generally avoid the sex bit in my games. I'm fine with romantic subplots so long as the players aren't horrible about acting it, but I just say "fade to black for the night" and leave it at that.

I'd say double check that the rest of the group is ok with it first.

Yeah, just throw in a fem fatale

It's Deathwatch. Those are Ork proxies, and she's rolling Bolter damage. 2d10 and Tearing is going to fuck those ladz up.

>Should I introduce sex in my campaign?

No.

Only if you larp.

>I am DMing a Pathfinder group
How strange, I assumed all PF games were just lowkey ERP already.

No you don't understand, my kitsune is different

Roll Opposed Con, Dex and Chr checks for each participant, the closer the results, the better. Open the table to interpret results.

>My group demands I go into detail and explain exactly how the fucking goes as a joke
>Proceed to describe it, moment to moment, in excruciating detail in the voice of a game show announcer
>WELL FOLKS IT SEEMS THE BAR WENCH HAS TAKEN A LIKING TO OUR CONTESTANT. LEEEEETS SEE WHATS BEHIND DOOR NUMBER ONE. OOH BAD LUCK, IT SEEMS LIKE YOUVE REVEALED THE BOOBY PRIZE. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME FELLAS.

What? 3d10 was the core mechanic, not the chargen. Chargen had more of 4d100/2-1 if I remember.

That seriously sounds like the best shit ever.

>What do you guys think about this? Do you have any idea of some way I could do it? Or should I just ignore the suggestion altogether?

Sex is described in as much detail as food and for the same reasons; local colour, immersion, and plot relevance.

In short, if you're playing D&D for the food descriptions, you should probably read a Redwall book or watch some Food Network instead.

paperspencils.com/2017/12/03/sex-in-dd/

Seems like a very interesting read. Thanks, mate.

Why jump straight to sex? Try some simple flirty or bawdy elements for color and see how that works with your group.

Hm. Sounds like a good idea actually. Will be a bit weird to roleplay for obvious reasons, but could lead to some interesting stuff.
also seems like a great idea. I think I could do a thing or two with these ideas.

Sounds an awful lot like two dudes flirting and talking dirty to each other, with an audience. It was probably be less gay if you just gave him a quick handjob and left it at that

You will need
Book of Forbidden Carnal Lusts (Most important, Erotic Fantasy a shit opposed to this which actually remains accurate to lore.)
Book of Neurotic Fantasy (Not entirely sex related but has incredibly interesting features and jokes and insights.)
Lastly- the Book of Erotic Fantasy.
And Romance and Relationships, which never came out despite being an april fools joke that was fully written up and was actually important enough that people really wanted it.

Thats what they all say, now get in the car furfag

No sex mechanics, never, nada, bad idea

Beyond that, ask yourself would the rest of the group be up for that? It might be wise to mention the other player suggested it and ask their opinion, and if they seem up for it, what sorta thing they expect.

Me again forgot to mention while sex mechanics are a bad idea, RP/fluff can be good if it's in your group's tastes, but as others suggested don't just dive head first in, introduction minor, bawdy elements and see how they take it/what they like and dislike