Veeky Forums aprooved snacks

what are some good snacks that wont destroy whatever paper/cards/minis/boards you use to play some good old traditional games?

Peanut MnMs are my go to

Pocky or any pretzel-based snack should be fine, as long as it's not coated 100% with the flavor.

almonds, activation optional

What goes well with tea?
I'm partial to Earl Greys and other citrusy teas.

adderall

Small scones and snickerdoodles.

as long as your group understands that they need to wash their hands after eating, anything is fine.

>can't go four hours without '''''''snacks''''''' worth a billion calories
Why are Americans so lard arsed?

I understood that reference

Because we can afford it
>3rd worlders need not apply

Semi-related, but does anyone else buy cheap birthday cakes at grocery stores to eat by themselves when they play by themselves? I enjoy deck tinkering in MTG and Yu Gi Oh and sometimes I buy one of those round birthday cakes that you decorate yourself. I've had several occasions where I wound up eating the entire thing when I'm about to go to bed.

Biscuits
Especially digestives and ginger nuts

I never did but that dosent sound too bad. these cakes are damn cheap and go down nicely with milk. perfect for late deckbuilding with the boys when pizza is a bit too heavy on the everything.

vegetables and a dip, preferably hummus or onion dip. If you're too greasy for that, I love a nice cheese board with crackers.
Or just cheezits, I guess. The cheezits in the OP are why I stopped scrolling.

>snacks
Snacks are for plebs and college students. We cook up dinner or something similar.

I always bring these fuckers with almonds

>It would make my day if this american trash was replying to a Brit.

Darn tootin'.
Another good way to go is to take fresh cranberries and encrust them in a light coat of sugar.

Because sharing food is a social experience. And yeah, also because we can afford it.

Grapes. People like grapes.

Little Debbie products are acceptable as long as your players understand to eat them out of the goddamn wrapper like a civilized human being.

Of course, Oatmeal Creme Pies need not apply, unless you're playing Exalted.

Never bring Nutty Buddies to the table as altercations will ensue over the last pair. There will never be enough to make people happy. Save those to take home and eat all at once like the fat bastard you are.

Swiss rolls and Zebra Cakes are prone to crumbling and you will get wax pretending to be chocolate in between the pages of every book you own, even ones that weren't brought out to play.

Cosmic Brownies are a sign of the coming apocalypse, but a masochistic one. Ensure there is a designated bathroom for every player or be careful to eat them in shifts. Not consuming them simply isn't an option. That Guy will clearly pick off all the little candies and leave the mire of fudgy rot for someone else.

>not bringing ding dongs
You fucked up

Eating your players is generally not kosher user. Besides, fudge rounds are best.

Star Crunch is the one enlightened path. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Aw, shit!! Is that an original Deities and Demigods with the Cthulhu Mythos?

Dude! That Mortis Engine looks sick as fuck, lemme take a better look at that paint.

No WAY!!! You have 4 burn lands?!?! You should put these babies in sleeves, yo.

>all of it

This. Hummus is top tier, but cheese and crackers is a solid option too.

Dang all these delicious looking american snax, I would be such a fat american

dude get some carrot sticks for that

Heroin

Snacks are the fat man's food.

I don't know if they have it in other countries but Pretzel Combos. Either cheese or pizza flavor.

What is this shit, seriously!?