Art dump

I just experienced my first TPK as a DM.

It feels bad. Post wholesomes, cutes, and sexy? to please help cheer up a sad user.

Was it deserved? You should be proud. Undeserved? What makes you think we reward bad behavior here, user.

It was deserved, the party knew they wouldn't be guaranteed a victory but there was a chance at success.

What really did it was two players both getting 1s on one of their death saves which really caused them to go. One player already had one failed save and the other got a failed save on the round after getting the 1.

Most likely something that never happened.

I hope I'm never as jaded as you pretend to be.

>Post cute
Two NPCs that'll be in my campaign once I can actually finish it. I don't have a fully developed story for them yet, but they live together in a small log house hidden in the woods, taking care of chores, cooking, and reading together.

Precious.

Death's happen user, the goal is to figure out where you want to go from there.

Death doesn't need to be the end. Rather that means a journey through hell or some new adventurous PC's finding their fates is up to you.

Bonus points if the new PC's are related to the old PC's. A sibling or an old friend or something.

These are great user

Glad to be of service

Good, every player and every DM should experience at least 1 TPK. Now just stop being a pussy about it.

Alright OP, it's been real, hope you feel better. Peace.

Bless you.

Nice blog fag, how about you dump some art instead of crying like a bitch or just go to a red board's if you wanna get your rocks off.

I'd enjoy skinning the girl_ and making me a nice new pair of boots

...but they also fugg, riggh?

Virt should go and stay go