Red pill on Ripple

Top kek.
medium.com/@dennyk/observations-on-the-cryptobubble-and-bitcoin-price-prediction-update-acf38b44cd35

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
ledgerwallet.com/apps/ripple
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
ripple.com/build/freeze/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIPPLE is so CRIPPLED

ended 2017 so poorly, you got bags?

better sell your XRP before is drops more

Where are we right now?

Optimism

True.

We're at anxiety & fear phase. The market naturally wants to collapse but market markets are proping the price of BTC up, stopping it from crashing below 13k, so they can pnd shitcoins.

complacency, crypto has been going through systematic boom's and busts since it's inception.

globally - disbelief
Veeky Forums - thrill

Weak FUD. Unlike Bitcoin, XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

denial, constantly berating pajeets and normies buy XRP

shitcoin=scamcoin=RIPPLE

owned by the big banks, unload your bags pump and dump XRP

some want to see the world burn

I've been trying to work out what the fuck the Ripple token you people bought even does. Can you transact with someone else, peer to peer from your computers? If not, what the fuck is this shit you're holding?

>not posting the real redpill

ledgerwallet.com/apps/ripple

--

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

can I get a quick rundown on this guy

Hahahaahh great post. He wrote exactly what I have been thinking.
Fuck ripple, and fuck any idiot who buys it

It's PayPalcoin, in a nutshell

Literally sold 100k.

>B-b-buy my bags

Whale here. Look, we even have morals and dignity. As much as we love stealing BTCs/ETHs from all the cucks on /biz we are not going to have Ripple cuck us. Get it? Look at BTC/XRP, that shit is not moving. We have exited, we will not forget, we will not return. Don’t expect us. Let this shit tank, if you dont, the crypto world as a whole would be gone. I dont want that, you dont want that. XRP is the fucking trojan horse, wake up, and dont feed that machine. It will give you a prolapse, the anti matter continuum will inverse and spit you into the negatives in this dimension.

In layman’s terms, let the normies lose their money on this shitcoin. If not, you have been warned faggot.

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin.
.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

pic related is cobra, owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org, he dedicated more time and money to bitcoin than anyone in this board.

I feel sorry for bagholders who end up marketing the coin for free for the company

>fuck any idiot who buys ripple
yeah, buying XRP at $0.20 has really gone poorly for all of us, right?

Lmao yeah, it's like an affiliate link but inatead of the affiliate getting a comission they have to pay the company everytim someone follows their link

I actually researched the tech and I believe in it. Bought it before all the hype.

Yugoslavian war criminal, can't remember if he was a Serb or Croat slobodan-something. When he got his sentence announced he proclaimed his innocence and proceeded to take out a vial of poison and chug it right in front of the entire courtroom. It's on YouTube

ripple is jewcoin, remember that

So are you going to hodl all the way back to 0.20?

That's exactly why I posted
Once you 5x it's so hard to actually sell. So you hodl and hodl until 3 months down the line you just sell while you can still scrape something.

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new global reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.

>Ripple is an inside job
lol whats next jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams>

I said that because alot of people think that Ripple is just some private company that is competing with all the other cryptos, and at the end of the day, the best crypto will win on its technological merits. No. Ripple is owned and operated by the central banks and it is designed to eventually be the global reserve crypto. That's why I believe it will eventually have a $50 Trillion market cap.

we already know this
well i mean, the ones that know why bitcoin is important and thus have been in it for years before biz jumped on it just as a money train.

Not enough pictures needs to be more like this

XRP is designed to make Ripple rich.

60 billion coins
1 billion a month
2$ dollars a month for 5 years

Straight to Ripple

Ripple Labs share of XRP provides them with a source of revenue and incentives to improve the tech and increase XRP's market share for many years.

This was announced days ago:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

XRP holders are comfy as fuck because they have a company working full time to pump their bags. The incentives of Ripple Labs and XRP holders are aligned.
compare xrp with other coins,

Ether: Vitalik is threatening to leave.

Litecoin: Charlie dumped on the noobs and said he will leave soon.

Bitcoin: Core devs refused to increase the blocksize even temporarily, and as a result, bitcoin is dying, the fees skyrocketed, the price crashed, more merchants are dropping it and no one is using it for payments anymore

incentives matter.

Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when They pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years.

it doesnt fucking matter if it works or if it has any use, if that shit mattered then fucking buttcoin wouldnt be 14k right now you brainlet

> Ether: Vitalik is threatening to leave.

>Litecoin: Charlie dumped on the noobs and said he will leave soon.

>Bitcoin: Core devs refused to increase the blocksize even temporarily, and as a result, bitcoin is dying, the fees skyrocketed, the price crashed, more merchants are dropping it and no one is using it for payments anymore

This. I'm putting my money where the billionaires and trillionaires are putting theirs. XRP.

Nice try.

>put your money where it can be stolen via court order

Brainlets.

Ripple is baad :o
Yes sure little retard

Booooiiiiii
This is a bold prediction.
But noiicee

We already have that now. Yet the global market cap of central bank paper and electronic currencies is $90 Trillion. XRP is my only crypto and I am HODLing until it is the new global reserve currency. Probably around $50 Trillion market cap.

Thanks. Know your enemy and know yourself and you have nothing to fear in a thousand battles.

The thousandaires need to pick their battles. We are not going to stop the billionaires and trillionaires from selecting a new global reserve currency and then running it up to $50 Trillion. So load up your bags with XRP, and become a millionaire.

The art of war

Apr 22 2015 jed mccaleb sucks cock.

>brainlet

this has huge a pink wojak potential, gonna set up a price alert to harvest some salt when it drops

1 year old fake news

Only token can be frozen by their issuer. This is completely independent of Ripple or XRP. XRP cannot be frozen by Ripple. Period.

Read: ripple.com/build/freeze/

by the way: cointelegraph promotes the bitconnect scam. if you spread their content you are a retard or a shill, or maybe both.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Not a single fact or statistic to back up your position. Your shitcoins are going to get MARCHED ON by XRP.

it already dropped. its going to hit normiebase and then it will surge to 3bux and floor at 2.50,

was replying to this

Ripple is a shitcoin, deal with it.

They literally built this feature to stop Jed withdrawing his 5 billion XRP and tanking the price.

Look at this centralised shit. They can just globally freeze the entire network? Fuck that.

One of the problems with this FUD is that you retards fail to realize that "owned by big banks" is a huge bonus to investors?

Its the stupid trying to FUD the intelligent. Keep it up though. Every time I hear Ripple is owned by big banks and that its the "Jew" coin it makes me think I need to be holding more not less you fucking idiots.

Still no facts or statistics to support your position?

this feature is for tokens, obviously, you retarded brain can't tell the difference between tokens and xrp

example: eth (xrp) and bancor (token)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 1000x this!