XRB

>not even on any major exchanges yet
>still won't fucking stop
How the fuck is this possible

issa good coin my dude L:

TFW DIDNT GO ALL IN

At least I made some decent gains but damn I need to stop being a pussy

same, only bought 45 of them @2$

Feeless instant money transfer is what people need out of cryptocurrencies. It's what Bitcoin was made for, and what it was used for in 2013.

bought 70 at 2.50, 10 more at 13

>called people retards for buying at $4 because the chart was parabolic
LOL sorry anons

Glad I went all in at $3.

whats better exchange to buy at? bitgrail or the other one?

Binance in 5 days
Whoops, then you will miss out a huge pump

bump for this, bitgrail is super shady and has that huge minimum withdrawl requirement

just buy it in btc from bitgrail

also Im so sad that i am a poor stoner who didnt have more than £500 to all in when I first bought 5 days ago

>implying it wouldn't dump right after

they could exit scam right now and all be set for life. bitgrail is shit but its here to stay

At the moment bitgrail is better than mercatox..., yes, you need at least 10 XRB to withdraw, or your shit gets stuck there(0 fees though). But mercatox takes like a fucking week to withdraw your money, not even kidding.

You explained it yourself, not on any major exchanges. You're going to get dumped on bro

>3b market cap
>on two exchanges with a couple million usd in volume at best
explain this

>NEM
>9 billion dollar marketcap
>60 million volume

What’s the reasoning behind this? I’ve seen this said multiple times. I’m genuinely curious

Explain to me why NEM (3x the marketcap of XRB) has almost the same 24h volume, and there's no problem with that.

I guess you guys are right. It just seemed very strange to me that there isn't even one big exchange that trades it and it managed to pull in this many buyers.

I've seen almost every coin on Binance mega pump before a huge dump. This can cause the price of XRB to correlate to its "actual" price due to the lack of exchanges.

is it worth buying now or waiting until after the binance dump?

Reddit and Veeky Forums, no joke.

It will be up on Kucoin before it will be added on Binance. If you want to be a part of the party go register on Kucoin sooner than later and use invitation code: 1t3ha