Mexico of europe, even in crypto

Anyone tried cashing out in this shithole of a country that poland is? Turns out even if you want to pay taxes you can't do it legally or you will be punished, because you didn't register your 1 man company (apparently you need a company for buying/selling cryptos wtf....), how the fuck would I know that I need a company to buy and sell crypto, and the best thing you would have to pay some additional high taxes just for "running" this company even if you make no money, fucking bullshit stealing country, worse than mexico

I see you, Kraut. Pay debts.

So.... Leave? Can't you basically go to any other country in the European union, or am i mistaken?

At which point exactly are you stuck on?

o kurwa

I bought raibois cheap and if I convert to btc and then fiat I will probably be punished by IRS equivalent because I didn't register a crypto 1 man company

you need to be a tax resident in another country (which usually takes months of living and working there) for it to be possible and even that might not be enough, because if you come back to your country they may say that you did it only with intention of not paying tax there and fuck you

no i bardzo dobrze zdychaj polska kurwo

What does this have in common with witchers user?

user, leave anyway, you know English. Come to England, there are way better opportunities and you can use the crypto money to establish yourself. Poland is a brokeboi country and will be for considerable time, made up for only by its women.

turn the flag upside down and you're golden

>come to england
>die in terrorist attack
nice try, muhammad

Example, parent owns construction company, says he hire's many eastern labourer's who used to be doctors/lawyer's but come here cause they make more doing construction

Fuck off chad

Don't convert into fiat then. Just live the crypto life

ej nie wiem skad masz to info, ale jesli tylko podliczysz sobie wszyzstko co wyslales na gieldy i wszystko co zebrales spowrotem na konto i wpiszesz to w picie jako zysk to nie powinienes miec problemow.

OP you don't need a company or llc or whatever, just fill out pit-36 with the money you cashed out in pln and you should have no problems.

ja pierdole kto ci takich bzdur naopowiadał? wypełniasz pit podajesz zysk i płacisz 18% podatek. firmę musisz zakładać jak to będzie twoje jedyne źródło dochodu i będziesz systematycznie wypłacać duże sumy pieniędzy

easy to say, but when you have family, friends, work and financial commitments here it's not so easy anymore

jedyny minus ze jako osoba fizyczna nie mozesz przejsc na podatek liniowy

praktycznie kazde stanowisko mowi ze obrot ciagly krypto to dzialnosc, ja zrobilem z 30 transakcji odkad zaczalem w listopadzie, i zysk jest spory, 6 cyferek, raczej nie ma szans ze urzad sie nie dojebie

Exactly the same in Greece. Probably the only 2 countries with this law.

opie (specjalnie z małej), jesteś pierdolonym retardem, z fartem

sa rozne interpretacje majac tyle pieniedzy powinienes sie po prostu zglosic do doradcy podatkowego, anonki nie maja tyle wiedzy

to co ty się nas pytasz debilu, doradca podatkowy to koszt 50 góra 100 zł a ci wszystko pięknie wytłumaczy nawet zrobi za ciebie jak mu zapłacisz

Order gold with your BTC and sell it at a pawn shop.

Finally a smart person on biz who understands taxation

Yeah, so is going to college. You do it because it afford's you better opportunities instead of living in polskadot for the next 50 years wondering what life could have been like

>ja pierdole kto ci takich bzdur naopowiadał? wypełniasz pit podajesz zysk i płacisz 18% podatek. firmę musisz zakładać jak to będzie twoje jedyne źródło dochodu i będziesz systematycznie wypłacać duże sumy pieniędzy

to

opie jesli zrobiłes 6 cyfrowy zysk, to po prostu idź do doradcy podatkowego, powiedz jak wyglada sytuacja, zapłać mu te 20k powiedzmy i niech cie wyciagnie z tego problemu xD z fartem

fuck, didn't know that. what do fellow hellanon

come for a holiday and use my bank account to cash out. ill charge you 1%, the capital gains tax and a pub lunch.

>worse than mexico
As a mexicunt myself, that's pretty hilarious, only 15% tax of your gains on crypto here and there's barely any regulations on crypto, Poland sounds like a shithole, and believe me, I know about shitholes.
And do this , if Poland is worse than Mexico, just move to another country forever, you pleb, no need to go back.

you realise bank would just freeze his account, flag it and report to the authorities? you can't simply transfer 6 figures in and out especially in poor country such as Poland

I'm only a student, never dealt with taxes, I didn't even realize how much of shithole my country is before trying to cashout crypto, now I know why everyone leave this anti earning money place

So... do we need to have a company to trade crypto or can we just fill the pit-36 with the money we cashed out?

im sure we can think of something to buy with the money that he can transport back to polskia land.
Giove it 6 months and he can buy stuff with REQ anyway lol.

Well shit, you're truly in a harsh situation, I hope you manage to cash out someday, user.

from what I found you can fill pit-36, but if they ever control you, you will have to have records of all transactions dating 5 years back, pay high fees you would pay if you had a registered company with interest of course and quite possibly a big fine for not registering that company, oh and if your transaction records are not good enough or complete you may face a 75% punishment tax on all income, sounds great, doesnt it?

No need for a company, pay your taxes in the year that you cash out, your spending(uzyskany koszt) have to also be included the same year you cash out no matter if you invested in the previous one for example. There are 2 progressive levels of taxation - 18% and 32% for above 85 528 zł of income a year. That is the most common interpretation of the current law. Expect new law to be introduced this year with a date of going live after 2020(most of it 2021). We don't really know how will it look like then.

Op, leave. Whatever family troubles it causes can be cured by skype calls, frequent holidays and moneygram.

if a poorfag student like me who never earned money suddenly cashouts 6 figures the chances of control will be extremelly high ;/

zalezy od interpretacji, jezeli us uzna ze prowadzisz obrot w sposob ciagly, cokolwiek to oznacza, to bedzie chcial od ciebie wszyzstkich operacji crypto-crypto. To jest ta gorsza interpretacja. Ale skoro op ma kase to niech idzie do jakiejs kancelarii i poprosi ich zeby us wystawil dla niego interpretacje, jest to zwykla rzecz doradcy robia to caly czas i na pewno go dobrze pokieruja. Nie ma co panikowac.

OK. Thank you guys.

how do i know this isn't the case in my shithole croatia

no dlatego wlasnie zglos sie do kancelarii, przepisy sa niejasne, interpretacje rozne a z doradca za plecami mozesz "odbijac" wiele rzeczy ktore sobie wymysli urzad. :) powodzenia

opku możesz też wypłacać w bankomacie w czechach do 15k euro co miesiąc

Send your coins to me, I'll cash out and do a SEPA transfer for you. I'm being serious.

Mexican here. I can actually cash out. LOL at all of you euroropoors and burgers.

Sprzedaj BTC na localbitcoins wyplac przez bankomat kodem blik i w dupie miej doradców i podatki... Jak taki debil zarobil tyle kasy...

You don't understand my problem, I can cash out to fiat, the problem is that you can't pay tax on it legally, if you send any money to me it would be the same issue.

>tfw I'll be jumping the boarder to cash out
>but I won't be able to because we made Mexico build a wall

Looks like we're adding another 10 feet boys

I once tried to transfer about 30k PLN at night. The bank blocked it and called the next day to inform that their automated system blocked it because it was abnormal for my account to transfer a "large" sum of money and they were asking me to confirm my identity and the fact that I ordered the transfer. So yeah, try to cash out 6 figures and your bank will get an alert about abnormal activity in your account.

Fucking poljets

bank control is not scary, you can just speak with them, the tax is the fucking problem

You guys are all so mindlessly addicted to the banking system it's ridiculous. Cash out, literally, into cash and just keep it in a safe in your house.

I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't trying to send money out but rather a large sum of money would suddenly appear in my account they would probably contact the police to inform about possible money laundering because of EU anti money laundering law

bank system automatically reports you here if you try to catch out more than 15k euro
they won't let you get away with that much money without giving them a piece of it

>No Jews
> No Muslims
>98% Catholic
>98% White
Oh yeah sounds horrible.

What so, if your bank saw some cash coming in via a European transfer they'd make problems? Also, have you thought about buying an asset directly with crypto online, then selling the asset for fiat?

>98% White
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly you quintuple nigger, sell your cryptos for CASH. Especially if it's through xmr. How are able to work a computer if you're so dull you can't do that?

It's full of slavs. Slavs are shit-tier.

>98% of the country's religion is a derivative of a middle eastern religion
>most of the country believes christianity/catholicism is the root of polands spirituality
I went to Poland last month for family business, that entire country is incredibly poor, incredibly stupid and a lot of them deliberately try to find faults for everything you say to raise their own low self esteem. I wouldn't expect much from a country that is so stupidly involved in an abrahamic religion but god damn are polacks uninspiring dumb clowns exactly why no on in Europe takes them seriously

>I went to Poland last month for family business, that entire country is incredibly poor, incredibly stupid and a lot of them deliberately try to find faults for everything you say to raise their own low self esteem. I wouldn't expect much from a country that is so stupidly involved in an abrahamic religion but god damn are polacks uninspiring dumb clowns exactly why no on in Europe takes them seriously
That's Eastern Europe in a nutshell.

>t. hungarian

this
t. polish subhuman

I love my country

t. polack

Spoken like a true fedoratipper

Polish people spend a lot of mental energy figuring out if anyone isn't trying to take advantage of them at any given situation. If not, if they can take advantage of them, as nobody has much mercy there.

This is completely lacking in wester europe, therefore more headspace they spend on lofty things. They are actually left alone until they do something, which is completely alien to the typical slav, where he/she has to keep tabs on everyone. The price of being not near the top of group hierarchy is too steep.

>most of the country believes christianity/catholicism is the root of polands spirituality
Well, isn't it? Native religion was wiped out over middle ages, at most you'd have some neo-pagan crazies burn a strawman nowadays. Other religions are not on the map and effectively didn't affect the country at all, historically.

My family and I are all polish too so I dont say that to be insulting but there has to be a complete cultural overhaul in poland. The part of Poland I visited had practically all the guys dressed as punks with the same style of punk hair where you buzz cut the sides. It's like someone kidnapped all the chavs from england and dumped them into one country

And those native religions are the roots even if its forgotten. Poland has crazy large marches against Islam yet vehemently defend a religion that wiped them off before more so than any western european country

Just go to Germany, Sweden or any crypto-friendly economy, debilu.

"just go" yeah I should drop my midway studies, I also have no capital at all to move somewhere, I only had little that I put in crypto

>Tfw Polish sister is married to a fucking Mexican.

t. Cucked.

Don't be impoverished you piece of shit. School means nothing if you made 6 digits in USD. Go buy or start a business instead.

polish women love non white men, they are biggest whores in europe

They are spoiled for superior choice outside of the border. Even black men are better.

I take solace in the fact he is White.

I've been to Poland a few years back, maybe 2011, and the fucking men look like they have genetic defects, like 1/3 of them are physically deformed, gimpy, fat, homosexual, bald, gypsy-looking etc.

Being a woman in Poland must be suffering.

>And those native religions are the roots even if its forgotten
Some of old customs were adapted by the church in order to ease conversion but ultimately their effect on modern society is minimal. The core of the nation's spirituality is most definitely built around christianity. It might've completely wiped out native religion but that was what, 800+ years ago? That's 800+ years of christianity shaping it instead.

I mean I get your point, originally slavs were pagans and had their own pantheon of gods etc but these varied by tribe and weren't really universal, and in large part they're lost to history. On the other hand, baptism of Poland is recognized as the founding act of the state. I don't like it, but that's how it is.

Pretty sure he meant six digits in PLN, not quite the lambo land yet.

I made 6 digits in PLN, never said about USD