Phoenixes use their brood patches to unleash blasts of fire

>phoenixes use their brood patches to unleash blasts of fire

What the fuck is wrong with that bird?

What’s going on in that pic?

>never post a picture more interesting than your OP

Some birds have patches of bare skin for when they lay on their eggs, as skin to egg contact conducts more heat than feathers to egg contact.

Cool shit learned something new today.

That's pretty neat, thank you.

It's hot and needs to undress.

Single lined threads should result in permanent ban

>Harpies' eyes are fixed in position, and cannot be moved.
>To compensate for their poor depth perception, they must frequently bob their heads to fully visualize an unfamiliar face.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS A WORKSAFE BOARD DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

>being this triggered by skinning
Men have become weak.

I'm glad that was circled in yellow, I nearly didn't know what to LOL at.

Modern men are afraid of gore, ancient man was terrified of the sniffles and splinters.

Truely who was weak?

Are you kidding? We are still scared of sniffles and splinters.

>Good luck I'm behind 700 bottles of antibiotics.

Whatever, big baby. Just be a real man, slice open the wound, and shove moldy bread in it. You'll be fine.

I believe that's how serial killers are born

No no, that's when you turn the skin INTO a sweater, or a suit to make you into a true lady.

>antibiotics
Yeah, good luck with that.

The stiffles and splinters could kill a man prior to germ theory and antibiotics, explain to me how skinning a rabbit could kill you.

The thing is that antibiotics is effectively an arms race against diseases. Supposedly some prostitutes accumulate so many STDs that eventually many of them become resistant to most available STDs. Thot's may literally be the end of mankind.

>explain to me how skinning a rabbit could kill you
The rabbit turns out to be diseased and you accidentally cut your finger skinning it.

>You're an idiot who can't handle a knife
Sasuga.

I imagine that was printed with the people who take their young daughters hunting in mind.

1st rule of living: shit happens.

1st rule of undeath: shit happened and it keeps right on happening

It's a joke you autist

Skinning is fucking disgusting man, literally the least enjoyable part of Hunting next to gutting.

>Some breeds of harpies have the ability to spit an adhesive acid mixture as a defense mechanism.

The virgin shall inherit the earth.