Dumping a couple of drawings

>finishes remake of generation cadia
>finds out cadia blew up 5 minutes later
>"too soon..."
>forgets to upload it for months

You could've at least drawn a heavy bolter instead of the machinegun.

Reminder that the planet broke before the guard did

Also, the Imperial Guard is the Dark Souls of the tabletop genre.

Had alternate versions with a heavy bolter and kasrkin helmet (instead of motorcycle helmet), but sadly the files got lost when my last computer got shrekt.

Pic Related: Cool heavy stubber model I used for reference.

Cool.
I see a SoB pin-up, is the second one catachan or eldar?

It suspiciously looks like a bit of fanart made of Farseer Macha from DoW. Just a tad heretical, but if the Commissar doesn't find out, it's all good.

yeah, it's machan by my long gone OG 40k senpai IronShrineMaiden.

Bless your soul for this

Is that you Nicklaus? Love your 40k stuff!

It's a real improvement over the original.

Shit, I thought it was a traced photo.
Sorry, man. You did great.

That's adorable.

It's all good, man. Didn't even know you were implying that haha.

Thanks, man! seeing the old version on some threads here eventually started making me cringe, so it was a bout time I redrew it.

Yeah, that tends to happen with a lot of artists. Veeky Forums could always use more IG art. Especially of Kriegers.

Man, you've really improved in recent years, I didn't even recognize you.

as much as I like ww1-style uniforms, there are a lot of krieger pics compared to other regiments. Like harakoni warhawks or those medieval mounted riot cops from 3rd edition codex.

Also, if anyone's interesting in requests send them to [email protected]

I'm usually too busy to do live drawthreads, so this how I make do. For I'm juts looking to do character designs as full composition pieces took too long last time.

Pic related: requests from a "drawthread" two years ago.

>harakoni warhawks
Mah carapace armored elite drop trooper comrade.

They definitely need more love.

If you made the top right guy's feet about 50 times bigger it could pass for McMahon's work.
You draw good user.

Not familiar with the guy's work, mind giving an example?

Love it

I always had the idea of a 40k Chaos India, maybe you could do a Rajput 40k heretic? Not a marine, just one of the found and ascended.

Well, if you really want it, send an email. Preferably with whatever reference pics you'd like to add.

glad you all like it! Not bad for a first attempt at the style if I do say so myself