YOU FUCKING LOSERS SOLD ME A SINKING SHIP

YOU FUCKING LOSERS SOLD ME A SINKING SHIP

no shit its high cap as fuck

look into UFR instead user

You bought a sinking ship full of shit on fire, what did you expect?

>lost $500
oh no
I'm so sorry for your loss user
you might never recover

>he actually bought the Monero wannabe scamcoin
*inhalese*
HA

>That fucking ID
SO SAD SCHLOMO

Are you kidding me?
90% of the boards on here were saying DO NOT BUY THIS.

you're the loser for ignoring the massive amounts of shit people were talking about this coin, and only listening to the 15 year olds talking about lambos.

oy gevalt

I kept a small amount of XVG left from when I bought at 222. Sold early this morning and made some simple gains.

OP you shouldn't have jumped in so late this thing is a pnd with shitty devs.

>bought a sinking ship
>somehow WE'RE the losers

Well we sure as shit know OP's a gibbon now

anyone that bought into this deserves to lose his fucking money, it obviously shows you do 0 research and just follow the mass. It was fucking obvious that wraith was bullshit, look at the amount of times they were gonna '' implement it'', it happend and what? it's a fucking joke

ANYONE still holding this get it the fuck out of your portfolio

Haven’t even bothered looking a TRX other than exploiting the pumps. What can you say about it? Same shit?

You fucking realize this was under 100 sats 15 days ago right? Do you understand how risky it is to put money into a shitcoin that has recently given a 20x?

I did research, I really like it and I'm holding it since ~30 sats and I will continue to hold, just saying.

I feel different about TRX, eventhough I don't like it as much. The guy has relevant and solid contacts, this cryptodog shit will probably even drive the price up when the people in China wake up. It's like 2 AM for them atm. I think on a short term it'll hit 0.15$, that's just my look on it. I had bought at a really low price when it was listed on ED, however I decided to put some of my REQ gains into it at 280 sats.

>buying verge
>buying link
>buying that stupid ember fire or whatever

Kekekeke

How did you not know this was going back to the gutter

IDIOT FUCK, macafag shilled this coin so he could get paid. Only reason why it had a fucking name

Literally everyone was saying to NOT buy XVG at this price

>>buys into something after a 9999999% pump into the top 20 coins caused by a mcAfee tweet
>> calls others losers

pick one

dont put xvg and link in the same boat asshole. theyre nothing like each other. but, your mother obviously smoked and drank a little too much. so i guess, keep on