Imperial Guard Regiment creation thread

Imperial Guard Regiment creation go!

Give me a 1d10 for what type of regiment classification we are!

Rolled 6 (1d10)

Rollin!!

Planetary Defense Force: What the Guard doesn't want, the PDF will take.

Looks like we're a PFD force, let's hope we are good enough hold the line until reinforcements arrive

>Recruitment Criteria d100

Rolled 3 (1d100)

All male [m/f ratio adjustable]

Looks like we got ourselves quite the sausage party

>Nature of Recruitment d10

Rolled 4 (1d10)

let's see what we get!

Elite tithe: The best of the best of the planet were recruited for this regiment.

PDF straight out of bootcamp edition
Now let's focus on their home
>Home World d100

Rolled 58 (1d100)

rollan!

Forge World: Blessed by the Omnissiah to carry His light across the Galaxy.

Perhaps we serve alongside legions of Skitarii, or perhaps we are the first line of defence until the Skitarii maniples can get into position?

>Home World Predominant Terrain d100

isn't it obvious? fucking factories. There ain't no godamm terrain left.

Roll anyway

Rolled 25 (1d100)

fine.

Jungle: Masters of stealth and inured to disease.

So there was (or still are patches) of jungle on the planet

>Regiment Core Units (d100)

Rolled 95 (1d100)

Let's go bois

Siege

I guess we can work with this due to all the factories and hab blocks that is in need of retaking in case of an attack

>Specialization (d10)

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Rolled 2 (1d10)

rolling

Shock & Awe

>Loyalty Rating (d10)

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Heretical: This regiment has abandoned the truth of the Emperor.

The only logical thing is that they worship the machine god

>Special Equipment (d100)

Rolled 95 (1d100)

Looks like we're a bunch of heretics, I'm admittedly surprised we haven't been executed by the commissars yet so let's keep this going.
>Special Equipment (d100)

Modified Weaponry

I will leave this up to your creative minds

>Regiment Creed (d100)

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Best of the Best: The regiment believes itself to be elite and constantly strives to prove itself.

>Regiment Friends (d100)

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Rolled 32 (1d100)

Rolled 14 (1d100)

Adeptus Arbites

>Regiment Enemies (d100)

Rolled 38 (1d100)

Eldar

>Worship the Omnissiah
>Experts at siege warfare
>Hate the Eldar
What's not to like?

So we came out of the jungle, started besieging factories, praying to the omnissiah and shit, and we're all really elite and good so we must have control over a lot of shit in the planet.

I'm liking this lads

also have modified weaponry too boot. I imagine cause the live on a forge world its a special type of heavy arc gun or Radium missile launcher . either its 7 arc rifles stuffed in one to make a single shot of massive arcing lighting or a missile that's just a mini dirty bomb used to stop enemies from besieging important spot.

Maybe it used to be an Exodite world that the Mechanicus overtook and are terrforming into a Forge World, but there are Exodite hold outs like the Viet Cong.

So they use modified Mechanicus weaponry to deal with forests and Xenos Charlie

Sounds good so far.

What colors are our gear? Jungle Camo? Or more along the lines of Glorious Mars or Ryza?

I think standard Mars colours but with camo netting just thrown on for jungle operators

I like that idea

Also, would we not have access to a load of camo-cloaks, since we're all about that shock and awe.

So, overall, we're sneeki-beeki, shock and awe, flash-git-tier-expensive weapon, skitara-scions?
Sounds good to me.

I like it. What forge world are they from? Where in the galaxy are they? What are they called?

>Elite
>Forgeworld
>Jungle
>Siege
>Shock and Awe
>Modified weaponry

We use gas weapons to annihilate our foes who hide in entrenched positions or in foliage rich terrain. Our reliance on chemical weapons ensures we can retake factories without a hint of damage to machinery or properly prepared servants of the Omnissiah with non-organic lungs.

To explain the jungle fighter aspect, our forgeworld holds numerous areas designated for Magos Biologos research, development and production. New strains of pharmaceutical producing plants, specialized crops destined to produce greater yields on agri-worlds, and other numerous flora growing in huge plantations dot our homeworld. Naturally all this plant material is easily damaged by conventional weapons in the event of invasion and counterassault against invaders, so our chemical weapons our developed to leave the plantations developed by our Mechanicus overlords unharmed.

As for the Forge World name, I vote "Rongyan", "Rangyan", or some spelling variant of such. My reasoning is like most of the names i come up with for things , meaning its pretty close to the Thai/Viet words for "Factory" and sounds pretty cool. I guess "Rangda" would be a pretty cool name too.

>Vietcong guardsmen
Fire Warrior go home!

The planet itself is jungle, being conquered by a forgeworld.
I dunno, man, it just seemed thematically appropriate

Why would I need to create a new regiment when the perfect one already exists, and is even in the OP?

>Imperial Guard on a Forge world

So, a regiment of servitors?

Bump

I like this.

given the fact are mortal enemy is eldar, have we captured some before and used them to create toxins that effect them only or have we stolen dark elder toxins in counter raids for saving kidnapped magos?

I like the latter option personally, no one knows toxins better than the Dark Eldar after all

Alright! Time to send my Regiment to their first ba-

Aaand they're dead!

I'd say, as we hate Eldar, we're either from Segmentum Tempestus or Ultima Segmentum, as Tempestus has a lot of Xenos and Ultima has Biel-Tan in it.

If we're invading an Exodite world, what's the most Eldar permutation of that?

Or this is a large Exodite world that the Mechanicus is taking their time conquering to test out totally not heretical equipment.

R'hahng D'ha

bump