I've come to terms to the reasoning of market cap just being an explanatory figure made by a website who wanted an...

I've come to terms to the reasoning of market cap just being an explanatory figure made by a website who wanted an understandable way to represent the value of a cryptocurrency. Ergo, this is not an actual amount or pool of money poured into some coin somewhere.

There is a demand? People who own then raises the price. Market cap is mostly irrelevant. This isn't the stock market. We don't have any assets, or bonds, or futures, or whatever the fuck it's used.

I came to this reasoning since this token, which I predicted to be around $0.78 by september, just reached and surpassed that in a matter of three days. I thought "how can the market cap grow so much?"... How can this surpass $2 this year? Well... It could be $10 by march.

You see, this market cap thing is irrelevant. If there is demand, there will be more people wanting it. That explains Ripple's grow. That also explain why BTC is coming down. Demand is everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very good young one
Your eyes are open

This line of thought is true in the stock market too

Its all big conspiracy! Or should I say cryptopiracy?

See? 10 mins difference. Market cap means nothing.

user you should buy KIN, super cheap you can't go wrong, only $0.000389 currently.

stop thinking about it and just enjoy the ride

Circulating Supply
756,097,560,976 KIN

Total Supply
10,000,000,000,000 KIN

sure it

OP said market cap didn't matter tho

Grats you learned the difference between investing in something like a stock and speculating on a speculative commodity.

Think of Market Cap as the possibility of that market to generate money, if everyone cashed out. Obviously that's not possible, so you can extrapolate a percentage of it.

If more people cash out, the lesser chances are that it keeps growing more and more as people will take out that money.

but yeah , mcap is not the money poured into it.

but an higher mcap will have a much harder time to grow cause of the possibility so many have to take money out of it.

In other news water is wet.

market price is just last price paid x circulating supply

duh

I lost so money buying RIPPLE

should i sell at a loss?

When coins like verge reached top 20, I realize supply and marketcap is nothing.

Yes, that's better than losing it all.

so buy some KIN while it's cheap user

Use stop losses in the future... Figure out the bottom point, buy there, and set your stop loss at 2-3%

I like seeing cryptokiddies think on biz. It's like being 10 years old again

market cap is literally just total coins times the price

>Release 100,000,000 coins
>lock 99,999,999 up in cold storage
>sell one for $10

Congratulations, you just created a $1B market cap coin!

KIN is actually a good buy because it will be used by Kik users

>bring this fucking new
Please get the fuck out and go back to your shithole country.

Bitcoin's market cap is not the ceiling. Unlike Bitcoin, XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.