How easy/hard would it be for The Emperor to unite mankind if he appeared right now in our world?

How easy/hard would it be for The Emperor to unite mankind if he appeared right now in our world?

What country would join him in an instant? Who would fight him? What kind of people would he liberate humanity from?

No custodes, astartes or thunder warriors, just him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDAT98eEN5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_Y4MbUCLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'd probably get a handful of followers from across most countries. They'd be people that like his philosophy, think he's a God, want a strong leader or are looking to profit in some way. I imagine most people would be skeptical at best at repulsed at worst, meaning that governments wouldn't give two shits.

Assuming that Emps immediately starts trying to unify Earth then he'd probably get a lot more followers when it actually appears like he's getting shit done. Any territory he conquers (and is not under his direct oversight) though would be absolutely rife with rebellions and supply problems. He'd have to massacre a lot of people which would be very time consuming without a decent army, and probably embolden his enemies. Any country he doesn't immediately conquer would probably enter a coalition to destroy him, and they would almost certainly grind him down. I imagine Emps would eventually "win", but he'd end up as ruler of a ruined, bloody rock.

The Emperor definitely needed the Thunder Warriors, and he also chose the perfect time when Earth was fractured and had advanced tech, but was not skilled with said tech.

I'm pretty sure he would get his Judas just from the handful of few followers he gets who sell him out to get killed by the government.

In all honesty the Emperor got lucky as fuck that he had Malcador. Seriously, the way Malcador behaves and talks leads me to believe that the Emperor knows he's a figurehead and had he not had Malcador by his side, he'd have been killed long ago.

Maybe, though I'm working off the assumption that no modern tech could properly kill him and he can sense motives. His real problem is though he's an unstoppable force, he can still only be in one place at one time.

>the Emperor knows he's a figurehead
Nah, the Emperor was definitely not just a pretty face, he was the ideas and plans guy.

I thought we all decided that Malcador was the real psychic secret master guiding humanity's fate since the dawn of civilization. And that the Emperor was a technobarbarian warlord from the Age of Strife, perhaps created by Malcador, perhaps implanted with memories and not even aware of his true origins. And that far from being turned to dust by the Golden Throne, Malcador faked his own death at the defeat of the Horus Heresy so he could return to his traditional role guiding humanity from the shadows.

He would have to either purge or suppress the billions of religious people that inhabit this planet. Only atheists would really join him willingly

The Emperor lurks in his isolated freezing impregnable mountain fastness. Ostensibly pushes atheism, but really wants a cult of personality, with him as the semidivine universal despot. Demands total control over every aspect of society, crushing all who disagree with his dogma. He is militant, pushing an agenda of us vs them and universal conquest of humanity, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to accomplish this. Deep in the Rangrim Mountains, he builds rockets and- who knows?- perhaps conducts genetic experiments to create his warrior elite.

A chosen leader of mythic proportions and of mystic origins, the God-Emperor of Best Korea bides his time before he strides forth to take his place on the throne of all humanity.

Based on what?
We're told directly with no hinting at anything else that the Emperor is doing these things. While Malcador is there for many of these things, that doesn't mean that he's responsible.

Once he shows off his might, I think he'd gain the following of a lot of religious people because they think he's God come to earth.

I definitely would

Who acts like the guy who's been patiently manipulating humanity from behind the scenes for tens of thousands of years? And who acts like the roided up warlord of the age of Strife, fixated on conquest and naively striving for an ideal that humanity can't and shouldn't achieve out of sheer devotion to him and Sweet Reason?

Come on. Every transformative leader tries to cast himself in mythic terms. And he need not be working for Malcador. Perhaps Malcador created what he hoped would be the ideal conquerer to unify humanity, and served him loyally until his efforts fell apart. Then skedaddled to again guide humanity from behind the scenes.

Not that guy, but I personally find the idea that, rather than being some glorious Ubermensch, the real driving force is a wizened old man with the world's shittiest tracheotomy.

That said, it's still a baseless theory that lives solely on circular logic.

>What country would join him in an instant?
None.
>Who would fight him?
Everybody but poltards and similar fringe elements of society.

Authoritarian regimes have enough of power to enforce their will on population and authoritarian regimes would not stand any golden boi trying to undermine their power.

Democratic regimes are high on "personal freedom", meritocracy and "democratic mandate" rhetoric to all of this societies ideas of emperor would be abhorrent.

Plus he is outsider so any nationalistic zeal would be used against him.
Ans as turo atheist all organized religions would condemn him.

>Based on what?
Cause it makes a better story.

I think he could unite humanity.
Take over a large, militarily powerful country such as the US, or China.

Democratically using psychic powers expands and acquires clay. United humanity under him, bringing many countries into a large organisation, forcing them to join with (as said) psychic powers.

Forces many countries to be totalitarian, brings them closer and closer into the fold, etc etc. Using psychic powers all the while, alongside his charisma and godly aura to make everybody render unto him.

Then, once most of the world is united forcefully, he can come out and bam, we have the Imperium by 2100.

Honestly, I would argue both of them. I doubt Empy was idle before the Age of Strife.
Operating on the theory that he's been around for ages, he's likely been planning and plotting for centuries.
Just based on how someone acts isn't evidence.
I could act like a wizard but I still can't shoot fireballs.
.Does it make a better story? I'd argue it's a trope at this stage that "Handsome charismatic leader is actually a puppet for old man"
A story where the leader is actually the leader, and his glory and wonder and charisma is all real and not a trick would be something different.

Would the Pope wash his feet?

It would be easy if he picks the right target to attack first.

I would follow Kim Jong-Un if he decided to conquer the world.

Yes. Many christians would see him as the second coming of Christ

He'd have to get past Emanuel "Jupiter" Macron and his advisors the Bogdanoff brothers. I give him a snowball's chance in hell. In fact, how can we know for certain that Jupiter isn't planning their downfall as we speak?

He would be arrested, beaten and then thrown into jail, where his asshole would be sorely abused and fucked by gangs of blacks.

In prison, the Emperor would be passed around from nigger gang to nigger gang, where they take turns fucking his sweet tight golden ass, stretching it out with their dicks until his ass is creampied to the brim with black jizz.

After he serves 20 years in prison for sedition, his asshole would have been so thoroughly destroyed by nigger cocks, that he swears revenge on all Blacks.

That's why there are no Black people in the WH40K setting except for maybe mutants or the stray nigger that survived the Emperor's Purge.

He'd get assassinated by the globalists because his ideas are contrary to theirs and they are currently in power. Wouldn't be hard for their propaganda to turn the world against him, him being a privileged white male and all.

I can't believe nu-males have managed to make beards, the epitome of manliness in almost all cultures to have ever existed, look feminine and gay. This is some next level shit right here. Even neckbeards just look ungroomed and not like they have less testosterone than a 6 year old girl.

Most people with beards nowadays make beards look retarded; numale soybeards, hobo crackbeards, muslim pubebeards, fat nerd neckbeards. I can't remember the last time I saw a bearded man that wasn't a total loser.

Alt-right wingers are the biggest cucks by far. I mean BLACKED.com viewership is highest among the far-right. You guys love black dick.

>Alt-right wingers are the biggest cucks by far.
I've heared that phrase thrown about so often and applied to so many people I don't even fucking know what it means anymore.

>I mean BLACKED.com viewership is highest among the far-right
Give me statistically relevant numbers for this.

>You guys love black dick.
If they loved black dick so much, they'd spend a lot more time sucking it rather than trying to get rid of it.

>Ostensibly pushes atheism, but really wants a cult of personality
Except no, the dude outright forbid people to worship him, there's a reason the imperial cult didn't turn up in force until after I couldn't stop them
>demands total control over every aspect of society, crushing all who disagree with his dogma
By the logic the Mechanicum couldn't have existed
>He is militant, pushing an agenda of us vs them and universal conquest of humanity, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to accomplish this.
This is canon until not happening until LONG after the great crusade started and fulgrim and his deamon sword slaughtered a ton of eldar and then blamed them for instigating it thus causing him to believe that the only allies humanity had found betrayed him for no reason.
>is willing to do whatever is necessary to accomplish this.
Again this is something shown to not be true by the fact that the horus heresy even happened, if he didn't have the same baseline levels of humanity and morality as everyone else he would have cut horus's head off the moment he noticed him acting sketchy

Don't feed the troll please.

Yall are fucking dumb, the closest thing to a consesus outside the emperor being the emperor alone is that Malcador and the Emperor are just the same person and the reason horus was able to hurt him as much as he was is that he was splitting himself in two to try and hold the webway closed at the same time he was fighting him.

>until after I couldn't stop them
>I

Stopped reading there

Southern is clearly your second language. When addressing multiple people, the correct grammar is to say, "all y'all".

Also, get that prolapse taken care of, it's dragging on the floor.

>the correct grammar is to say, "all y'all".
T. Not a southerner

Try again I'm from kentucky senpai, only niggers say all yall and not just yall.

>until after I couldn't
>I

Nice try emperor i see through your precog shenanigans.

With his personal magnetism, he would probably have his best success by starting via political channels. Rise to political power in one country, then leverage that into leadership of NATO, or the EU, or something like that, and only then starting the direct conquest of areas that won't join him peacefully.

Who wouldn't get behind a super genius wizard?

Canada.

Why Canada?
>giant tundra of fuck-all to do whatever he pleases
>generally high social standing among international fuckwits
>boring and patriotic enough to just sort of accept he's the boss, and as long as things run smoothly, too apathetic to really overthrow him
>prime access to america and russia
>swaths of bat-shit insane people who would be more than happy to fight for his cause, assuming he smiled nicely and acted responsibly
>secretly the most hate-filled country on earth, brimming with malice and malcontent, but disguised with a thin veneer of politeness. Perfect place to get old ladies to murder heretics for being "impolite".

All I know is I'd be the first against the wall when the purges come. No matter who wins, I lose. Why care?

I mean, he didn’t like being worshipped, but there was the whole “do what I say, no questions, to disobey is annihilation”

Easy as fuck. Keep up with politics for a few weeks and you will see that world leaders are mostly retards. Throw an immortal, psychic god who can't explode brains from anywhere on the planet and I expect a year tops for control.

Rebellions? Would take a few generations so that the only people existing are those who grew up learning about how the emperor united humanity and stopped all wars.

Killyourself.png

You are just an abysmally stupid person. Also, clearly not from the South. What a fucking joke.

You're a racist piece of shit, but also not wrong. That poster is a fucking moron.

Thank you for sharing your fantasy with us.

If looks brown enough to be considered a refugee.

>Emprah appears right now and has all his power and psychic juju
Jews might consider him the messiah if he brabbles on about the right jewish things.

Might be considered either the second coming of christ or the antichrist depending on the christians in question. Infighting starts to happen. Try telling the Westboro church that NuChrist/Emprah actually doesn't care all that much about gays.

Muslims might see him as an angel or djinn, not sure if they will get angry or not. If he botches his answer to the question "who is the true heir of Muhammad" he'll get either the Shia or the Sunni (or both) against him.

If he starts trying to stomp out religion he's not going to unite much at all.

>but there was the whole “do what I say, no questions, to disobey is annihilation”

Which is why he created the council of tera BEFORE he got rekt right?
I mean an immortal dictator is definitely the kind of guy to try to set up a stable government and plan on stepping down from a leadership position himself right?

>Jews might consider him the messiah if he brabbles on about the right jewish things.

Isn't it implied the emperor was jesus and tried that already?

> "who is the true heir of Muhammad"
The emperor was also supposed to be Muhammad wasn't he?

Like the guy had tried to step in and lead humanity in a bunch of different ways trying to figure out what worked over the course of like 30 thousands years before he just went all out and conquered all the techno-barbarians.

t. Xeno

Yes, that's a characteristic of absolutism.

>Try telling the Westboro church that NuChrist/Emprah actually doesn't care all that much about gays.
The Emperor would at least pretend that he hate faggots. Simply because most humans do hate them.

Assuming the unkillable psychic man-god does not invoke a nuclear response? It wouldn't be hard to assume command of a nation. Nigga would walk through the white house, unseen and unknown. Compel trump to his knees and publicly reveal himself in a display of dazzling charisma that leaves the core of government abasing themselves or ready to be replaced. From there control over the nation spreads via osmosis and inside a month america is one nation united beneath him- he hits China first, the mars to the US Terra, brings them a similar ultimatum of submission or annihilation, after that the koreas, japan and from there the rest of the world.

Now he'd need to take some time fixing our tech first. Thunder warriors would be ready once he lands at china

something that I read on yukikaze always manages to make me answer this simply
if you can put it in a stalemate, any new player that comes to the global scenario will just be regarded as another nation, as alien as it may be

so, if emps doesn't have overwhelming military force, he would be just put in check by the global agenda itself
it'd probably take a few hundred years before he manages to amass any sort of political and military power at least

why does the emperors shoulder guard have an eldar psyker tortured to eat his own soul?

No no, the Emperor is Malcador’s psychic manifestation of the ruler needed to ensure mankind survival and guide it to its psychic destiny.

I might be pulling this out of my ass, but I thought that Emps had indeed tried to be buddha, trying to get humans to chill without needing to kill maim burn all those that didn't think the exact same thing.
As for him being Muhammad I doubt Emps is a pedo.

>The Emperor would at least pretend that he hate faggots. Simply because most humans do hate them
/pol/tards aren't human

The emperor made some of his sons raging homos, I doubt he hates them.

Those are some mighty fine projections there buddy

>all these posts forgetting about the Illuminati being canon in 40k

I’m assuming the Illuminati in 40k is the old guard world government elites right?

Sauce, your ass

If he masqueraded as god/christ or any kind of a spiritual being incredibly easy. People are inclined to believe and form cults without a shred of supernatural powers. The moment a guy lifted a single pebble wit his mind the entire world would bow down to him. But Big E does not want a group of cultists, he wants to bring in an age of reason and progress. So he will try to manipulate things from the shadows . An armed insurrection based on a psyker dude with very high charisma defending atheism wont gain much support.

Who the fuck said anything about /pol/?
Are christians and muslims not human?

The idea of charisma is to convince people that he's right

Even supernatural charisma has a limit when the ideas behind it are not appealing to the group you are trying to win over. You cant roll a nat 20 and convice saudi arabia to swith over to atheism by your charisma only. It is a gradual process that will take time.

Empy is declared to be an enemy of Islam. Empy destroys Islam. World peace achieved. Feminists whine that Emps is a man. Emps destroys feminists. World peace and world happiness achieved.

>Are christians and muslims not human?
Unfortunately we share a species.

Islam as a religion is not the source of the problem. In the golden age of islam the east was the source of science and progress while europe was trying to figure out how many angels can fit in at the head of an angel. Religion just gives pwoerfull tools to people who want to exploit the backwards countries and backwards people. Some religious cults in USA is not that better than some other religious cults in islamic countries. But you have to be over 18 to post here anyways so i have wasted my time replying to you.

>In the golden age of islam the east was the source of science and progress while europe was trying to figure out how many angels can fit in at the head of an angel
You need a history lesson from unbiased sources.
The golden age of islam is a myth. A lot of their foremost teachers and intellectuals were staunchly anti-islam, especially those from persian background. And if by golden age you mean Al Andalus and crucifying a bunch of jews for shits and giggles in 1066, then by all means call it a golden age.

>le golden age of Islam taught stupid euros how to algebra

Getting real sick and tired of this meme

Not to mention the "Dark ages of europe" is a fucking meme, countless discoveries and innovations happened during that time, hell the first air conditioner was built during that time.

>The Emperor is Malcadors stand

Another great meme is
>woman had much better living conditions and rights in early islam than in medieval europe
I think I lose a month of life expectancy every time someone brings up something this dense.

Don't forget they excommunicated or executed a bunch of those scholars when they stopped being useful. Islam doesn't really allow for the kind of inquisitive thinking needed for science to really work when your holy book has to be interpreted literally at all times.

>history lesson from unbiased sources.
Like stormfront?

>A lot of their foremost teachers and intellectuals were staunchly anti-islam.
Sauce:your ass

Just being a contrarian to show how hipster you are does not prove anything. Reason it is named dark ages is due to their non-adherence to the scientific method and rationalism as opposed to the reinesance era. Being able to create a machine so that you can fuck yourself with is not a basis of enlightenment.

>your holy book has to be interpreted literally at all times.
>I dont know a shit about islamic societies throught history aside from Veeky Forums memes but i must shitpost nonetheless

Muslims also believe in the second coming of christ, retard. They also have an antichrist figure.

>Reason it is named dark ages is due to their non-adherence to the scientific method and rationalism as opposed to the reinesance era.
But this is absolutely not true in any way shape or form, there's a reason no historian even uses the term dark ages.

>The concept thus came to characterize the entire Middle Ages as a time of intellectual darkness between the fall of Rome and the Renaissance; this became especially popular during the 18th-century Age of Enlightenment.[3]
As the accomplishments of the era came to be better understood in the 19th and 20th centuries, scholars began restricting the "Dark Ages" appellation to the Early Middle Ages (c. 5th–10th century).[6][7][8] Many modern scholars avoid the term altogether due to its negative connotations, finding it misleading and inaccurate.

No historian
Ok.

>Inquisition was just a prank bro, it was not real.

You can start by reading up on the debates between Mutazalites and Asherites, the subsequent history, and how that meant logic flew out of the window. Mutazalites thought the Quran had to be examined with a sound mind and logic and that humans had free will, unlike Asherites. Their way of interpreting the quran and the religion lost to the asherites who put forth a literal interpretation that leaves little room for logical inquiry. If you truly are interested and not shitposting you can always start on wikipedia, it's decent for the basics.

Here is Neil Degrasse Tyson on it as well
>youtube.com/watch?v=fDAT98eEN5Q

God fuck both of the sides of this argument are so biased and historically illiterate it hurts
No, the muslim golden age was not a utopia where everyone was happy and tolerant and was more advanced than fucking china or something while meanwhile the filthy euros were bathing in their poo
But also the muslims werent constantly killing heathans and its not a complete myth either
The fact is the middle east at the time just had extremely prosporous trade leading to a relatively more prosperous economy than a Europe which, other than western Europe and Italy, was relatively still poor, and had much fewer trade routes other than those that came through muslim roots. There was of course plenty of rich regions (such as France and Italy), and plenty of scientific achievements were made during this time. However the fact is alot of eastern and northern europe was still figuring out how civilization worked, and there was very little trade and therefore decently less transfer of ideas, so it wasn't as pronounced as the middle east (north africa for example wasn't that scientifically fantastic in this age either, despite being muslim as well.)

>The golden age of islam is a myth. A lot of their foremost teachers and intellectuals were staunchly anti-islam, especially those from persian background.
Which ones?

They dark ages were more or less true, but not for the reasons most believe. With the collapse of the Western Roman Empire most institutions have been destroyed and many settlements were depopulated.

That's pretty much similar to the Catholic and Protestant struggle.
What most of the islamic world is today is what Europe would be if the protestants managed to destroy the Catholic Church.

Depends honestly, does he have the tech he has in the lore or he our current (albeit advance tech) tech?

>perpetual
>god-emperor
>assassinated
They can try, he'd just implode his would-be assailants with a thought and confront the globalists face-to-face, slamming down the literal hammer on their treachery.

However, the world would certainly be against him, unless he can flip the propaganda machines to his cause.

>inquisition
>dark ages
Pick one.

I pick Inquisition.
What happens now?

It's okay, if he has a twitter account he can spread his wisdom to the masses.

You're in the Renaissance, Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_Y4MbUCLY

>Inquisition
>It started in 12th-century France

Hmm

I'd rather die a slaaneshi cultist than in the name of the corpse emperor

>12th-century
>dark ages
Hmmmmmmm.

>Reason it is named dark ages is due to their non-adherence to the scientific method
It's pretty hard to adhere to a methodology that doesn't exist yet.

It is so different than christianity, truly.

No one said anything of the sort. It's just that Christianity more or less evolved past its infant stage, whereas islam is still stuck in its roots.

>knowing this little about christianity
Good lord, user

Nice. Saved for future reference.