LOL

was this not the ultimate normie trap?
happy new years newfags, and welcome to the zero sum game.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvg.keff.org/
geoipinfo.org/?ip=173.254.254.27
dan.me.uk/tornodes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when yours so addicted to Fud, you have to start your own threads.

Sad man.

how much are you down?

Dont know, have not checked but im not at all bothered. Already made 2x on this coin last week and plan to make 4x in the coming week or two.

> plan to make 4x in the coming week or two.
Have a word with bazinga bro to find out what the best way is to shill your coin

Dont need to. Verge will sell its self.

I did actually treble my money on Verge. But purely by buying the rumors and selling the news. Wraith is completely priced in now though. Where is the next rumor? If it's good enough I might buy in again.

Yeah, all the whales are gonna dump their bags on your ass and tank the price
vergies are so deluded that they're still holding it after it pumped and dumped hoping that this mystical "Wraith protocol" is going to save its soul
You're fucked m8, enjoy your 2018 bags

You know, the fact that the FUDs cant stop making threads about it, pretty much confirms that this coin is going to do well. Its like looking at a Trump rally pre election. Theres all these cheering fans and outside are all these Anfi-fa paid protesters.

I mean, how can it do anything but good? Its so obvious. All this free exposure. All these passionate haters. This coin is on peoples minds, whether they like it or not. This is a solid investment.

Dude there is no such thing as "wraith".
Check this link:
xvg.keff.org/
IP Adresses of verge transaction.

confirmed fake
fuck off

There will always be IP addresses though. Its TOR, not magic.

this is more comforting to me than anything. if faggots are willing to make this shit up to try and FUD then there must be something about verge that it’s competitors are afraid of

I know. Wraith does not work. But even if it did work, it's still already priced in. Hence the coin is not going to go up even with Wraith. Maybe it's time for a Wreath?

Sold at ATH. You probably hold my bags kek

Thanks, bought the dip.

>Its like looking at a Trump rally pre election. Theres all these cheering fans and outside are all these Anfi-fa paid protesters.
Not surprised that the same mouthbreathers that destroyed /pol/ hopped on Verge.

Fake? First city now is Dallas geoipinfo.org/?ip=173.254.254.27

>implying /pol/ was ever good

Seriously, what next, did dubs ruin /b/ for you?

You should learn what TOR is and how it works, idiot.

Enjoy your bags retard. Any sane person would have moved on to the next rumour. You forgot the 1 rule: Don't marry these shitcoins

Guys buy dog shit from scammer, other guys make fun of the guys buying dog shit. CLEARLY THIS MUST MEAN DOG SHIT IS GOING TO MAKE US RICH BUY AND HOLD DOG SHIT! Good reasoning there user.

Im not married to any shitcoins just see easy money.

Those aren't tor nodes fagot, they are public addresses for residential ISPs can be subpeonaed to reveal your identity. Cross check with a blacklist if you want. The ISP company names are literally on the records

Forgot smug anime girl

Those are tor nodes.

Prove it.

You first. Post your IP then do a Verge and find your IP and post it. And perhaps along the way you will figure why you are a retard.

Here's a big fat list to help you
dan.me.uk/tornodes
Find even a single node there. This is the problem with subreddits, I can tell you are from there. Echo chambers nurturing stupidity and people who can't think for themselves

Yes I know. But up until now, none of the IP's are tor nodes. You can find that out quickly if you do some research.

You guys really need to learn what TOR is.

Take doge. Add Tor. Look mummy: got myself a privacy coin. It's worth gorillions. All the normies will want it. Especially after I remove that funny dog, add a V for Vendetta, get McAfee to shill it and create some fake news involving a mysterious Wraith protocol.

Learn how the internet works. If the protocol works anonymous via tor, then you only can log the IP of the tor exit node. You will alway have an IP. Verge claims to obfuscate the IP of the public and the private ledger. Up until now, they have only the public ledger and the IPs are NOT obfuscated.

I run a hidden service for a very comfortable living. I would know sweetie

i literally found my vpn ip address used to trade xvg 3 days. Fuck off

OHHH LOOK I FOUND MY COMCAST ADDRESS TOO LOL

jesus christ xvg is fucking shit.

Then you already know that if you are using it then you are a node.

Now you're just baiting

Thats how it works. Did you not know that before using Tor? Did you think people set up Tor servers all over the country or something?

Anyone else surprised the price is still as high as it is

facepalm

yes they do.

Well im going to bed. You keep believing that.

>Being this unironically retarded
Wew lad. I genuinely believe you need medical help

Google "tor exit node" you retard

kek, you're so green and it shows

Let me guess, this was your first big moon mission and when you fucked up and didn't sell in time you grew emotionally attached and started deluding yourself that the project wasn't a scam.

There's no way you are this dumb. Did you fail to read the man page?

I’m up half a mil on this thing, and it’s still riding the upward support despite twitter posts from high estrogen faggot devs.
These bags, they’ve changed my life.
These bags, you wish you had them.

tfw i cashed out today and still made x12 on it