TRON MARINES ASSEMBLE 800K TRX HERE WHICH IS GONNA BE 800K USD SOON

TRON MARINES ASSEMBLE 800K TRX HERE WHICH IS GONNA BE 800K USD SOON

you mean to tell me that I've been hodling onto TRX all this time just so this guy could sell digital dogs?

Get in here its mooning.

This is just the first game some asian mmos are gonna use trx as currency and the chinese instagram which justin owns will implement it too there are many future applications, also bittrex and japanese exchange listing this week and next week

lol did you actually think it was going to be anything else? did you think it was going to be a AAA TRON game or something? are you retarded?

It's going to 500 sats tonight.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BOUGHT THIS 3 MINUTES AGO AND IT DIDN'T GO UP YET I'M LOSING MONEY FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wait till Asia wakes up

sell the news

this is a ponzi just like ethertanks was. ponzis are extremely profitable for early adopters. i have 20k tron waiting for this shit

where do i buy them

i want a tron dog
why not

not released yet. watch justin sun's twitter, he will most likely announce release and post a link

DO I BUY IN NOW OR WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The news has been out for 3 hours and price has only gone up

>tfw only holding 5k because poorfag

Buybuybuybuybuybuy

>satoshis vision
I'm glad he's not alive.

>This is just the first game some asian mmos are gonna use trx as currency and the chinese instagram which justin owns will implement it too there are many future applications, also bittrex and japanese exchange listing this week and next week
justin's peiwo is rather a snapchat than an instagram

Tron is gonna decentralize the world this is just the first application

>Sold earlier today.
>Still waiting for the dip.

Kill me please.

tell me how to make money on these stupid dogs Veeky Forums

Better buy in fast boyo.

Get over the loss already.

Huge gains to be had. Just buy back - theyre fucking 5 cents dude.

this. i sold my NAV at a loss for TRON. i have a feeling TRON is going to make my money back plus some, not to mention this tron dogs ponzi.

Im scared of the application. It's making my hands weak, but I guess the principal market really likes this shit.

i'm not scared at all and i knew this game is exactly what it would be.

i didn't follow cryptokitties at all. how do these dogs gain value?

chinks love chinese knock offs of american things.they will eat up these cryptodogs(not literally)
you have to see things through the chinese perspective.

breed rarer and rarer dogs, create ones taht are cute and desirable.

how do i buy them do i need i trx wallet or something or can i transfer directly from binance?

lol you have cat to be kitten me right now. do you buy two dogs and let them fuuuuck and then hope for the best?