JUST GO ALL IN FAGGOT

Everyone who fucking diversifies (which means anything less than all-in and change) with a bankroll under 20k is retarded and deserves to be poor...

>pic related thanks req

I went all in on XRB, happy with it even though I'm a poorfag with less than 100 coins. I can't afford to buy into it anymore so now I've been trading with cheaper alts hoping to scrape whatever I can.

ALL IN ICX AND LINK

congrats reckless brainlet

Lol.
Stay poor boi

DESU I wouldn't truly diversify until 50-100K. 3 coins max until then

well i don't think I was reckless.. I took a calculated risk because I know that 100% won't change my life, I need those 1000% gains to get me even started.
I can afford to lose 1000 Euros because I have a steady income.

Now looking for another "all-in" of the fiat I have left over (again around 1k). thinking of dbc or hst

>All-in ark/link/some other wrong choice
>Sit there with no moon
My cousin all-ined VTC. Guess what? His coin is sitting there while the entire market moons. VTC is not a shitcoin.
I invested 30% of what he did into crypto and I've caught up because he's sitting VTC, while I have a bunch of different coins and they're all mooning. Req was my biggest coin and really helped but you can't always pick the right coin. You never know if that coin is the one.

Fuck off retard

You need 3
1 safe (BTC, ETC, XMR, LTC)
1 Moon coin short term
1 Moon coin long term

This is just the minimize risk of losing it all

Aaaaand... there are 10 like you that they already did the same and they fail miserably. You just got a lucky shot, even if you got 3 more lucky shots, you just need 1 bad trade to fuck everything up.

Keep going!

Can't you read? After this I could very well have 20k already, gonna go all-in on something else with my left over fiat and when I reach 20k I will cash out a little over the initial investment and keep on going as you said but with a little more diversification, maybe up to 4 coins.

It's cause your poor. People with money can afford to do the more intelligent diversification play.

That's what I do. one stack for a long term hold, another one in something safe in case an opportunity pops up and something else in constant trading

This

You only managed 5x in 3 weeks?

FUCKING KEK.

aww baby newfag's first gains.

I was the same OP.
Only I invested at an even better time.
>Bought btc at 1000 dollars.
>Then traded that for 50 eth.
>Tried more trading
>Got more lucky in bullmarket
>Got to 9 btc but that was the time of alts somewhere half 2017.
>Was overinvested in alts.
>Then I saw my btc value drop more and more as btc was climbing.
>Because my usd value was rising and I thought alts would come back I realised my mistake too late.
>Increased my BTC value immensely and diversified less. Portfolio now worth 4,5 btc.
>I now take less risk, and 70% of my portfolio is in btc.
>I now measure my gains against btc and try not to lose any value.

Tldr: OP realize you got lucky. Learn from my mistakes. Realise that a risky strategy might be good but calculate risks. Going all in is risky as fuck.

Sorry for blogpost.

2018 will be a great year for you.

You're gonna make it bro. I'm too big of a pussy to do that

it actually is so thanks

unironically made mooncoin a third of my portfolio today, people with less than 10 000 000 mooncoins will NOT make it

nah thanks for your insight... its alright. I just saw huge potential and see it still in req, as I said I might pull 1k out at some point (maybe 10k total) and put it in something else.

To me this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I just wanna make it, when I fail 3 times I don't care because the paychecks keep coming for me.
I just need 4 or 5 more moon missions to hodl for 2-3 years and thats it. Until then I probably will lose 10k right away but fuck it, whats 10k

Hodling:
>5 ltc
>1.5 ETH
>100k DOGE

Moon-missions:
>700 REQ
>2.3k XLM
>2k FUN

Im gonna make it

>babby's first lunch money
kys poorfag

>high cap coins
>moon missions

drop the ltc/eth/doge and move req xlm and fun up to holding
grab some actual moon missions from ether delta/kucoin

Your dumb fag, that's how you make yourself bagholder watching other shit moon while your stuck whit bags...

I literally did 500 do 9000 in exacly 83 days never going allin, always playing safe 3-5 coins, your not "good at it" cos you get lucky few times in bull market.

Divesefy to much is same meme as HOLD, and excuse for lazy fucks.

3-5 coins simply isn't overdiversifying but a lot of Veeky Forums portfolios have 10-15.

ma man.. future millionaire

vs my gains with a diverse folio (~10 coins)
kek gainlet

>Calculated risk

Lol

Ya 10-15 is overdiversifying....

But point remains 1 coin allin is retarded, like user above sad look at WTC not a shitcoin and stucked while everything moons.