Nebulas.io

I highly recommend checking this out. This gem is under radar, but soon will get a lot more attention as the marketing starts now Q1 2018.

What is Nebulas?
>Nebulas is a decentralized search framework
>NR (Nebulas Rank) is used to rank addresses, smart contracts, distributed applications (Dapps) and other entities on the blockchain.
>Nebulas Force (NF) provides the Nebulas blockchain & its distributed applications built on top, the capability to self evolve.
With NF developers are able to make changes, incorporate new technologies, and fix bugs without needing to hard fork.
>Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP) provides a positive feedback loop which motivates developers to create high quality distributed applications. Developers who rank well (based on NR) will be rewarded in our Nebulas Token (NAS) directly

What value does the token hold?
>NAS plays two roles in the network. First, as the
original money in the network, NAS provides asset liquidity among users, and functions as the incentive
token for PoD bookkeepers and DIP. Second, NAS will be charged as the calculation fee for running
smart contracts.

Has killer team/devs.
>Hitters Xu, Nebulas & Antshares (NEO) founder, former founding Director of Ant Financial's Blockchain Platform, ex-Googler in Search & Anti-Fraud team.
>Robin Zhong, former architect of Ant Financial's Blockchain Platform, former Senior Development Director of Dolphin Browser.
>Duran Liu, Former Google Senior Software Engineer, Technical Lead in Machine Learning.

Team is ahead of schedule. Only con is that the community is very poor atm. Team has announced about soon hitting bigger exchanges.
Even a fool knows that we need a ranking and searching system as the blockchains get wider and wider. Nebulas is the key answer. This will be the google of cryptocurrencies.

DYOR, but ffs you should consider this coin.

Reddit: reddit.com/r/nebulas/
Exchanges: BCEX, Huobi, Lbank, Gate.io, Allcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/nebulas/
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also found this about a week ago. As the marketing starts I personally see big gains here. Tho I agree that the community is quite low atm. But that only means there is 0 hype. Looking forward to Q1 2018 as the mainnet will be launced

Already 25% portfolio in this. 2018 is year for blockchain echo system like ICX,WAN, NAS..etc
> Team Solid- founders from Antashares(NEO)
> schedule way ahead - Mainnet End of 1
> google for blockchains
> for the problem it solving, its currently undervalued as fuck , 35 mill circ supply. 180 mill is nothing once fomo kick's in

only thing lacking is community build and marketing for which Team promised start in Min January

Coinmarketcap doesnt show market cap? What is the circulating supply for Nebulas?

Yeah, the community is kinda poor atm. But will grow prolly as the marketing starts. I really believe in this project

Circulating supply should be informed soon. Currently its 30,000,000. Max supply 100,000,000.
That makes the market cap around $150,000,000 which is really low.

i think its about 35 mill circ supply.

Hitters Xu, founder. This pic tells you everything.

Should I use Gate.io or Huobi as an American?

if u want to buy small about huobi is fine, but they have withdrawal issue with large amounts. I did not face any issue with gate.

Im from Europe and bought from Gate.io.
Didnt have account on Gate.io yet so made one, send my btc there, bought NAS and then sent them to MEW. Very slick and no problems at all. I recommend Gate.io therefore

The @nebulasio TestNet has launched. It currently supports:

- Smart Contracts
- JavaScript (like $LSK) & TypeScript,node js, python,ruby programming
- $NAS Rank & Force functionality.

The MainNet will be deployed in Q1 2018.

Anyone got a better graph? Looks bad over the past day but I can't seem to look further back.

$10k NAS Hodler registering in. Confy with my stack and waiting for upcoming year. Really see the marketing playing big role in upcoming gains as beginning of year

I dont see any problem when checking Gate.io graph

ether delta
seriously why do so many people hate this exchange, it's easy af to use especially with metamask

it was hacked recently

icodrops.com/nebulas/

Icodrops also rates hype on nebulas low, but ROI high.
Still not too late to jump in, havent mooned yet.

>icodrops.com/nebulas/
use hubai if u want to purchase less than .2btc, u can purchase more but daily withdrawal limit only .2btc i think

check the price, where ever less, purchase from there.

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

I hope this coin wont be targeted by PnD. This is solid project. PnD usually decreases the reputation, atleast for me.

Reddit has been gaining more subs recently. I mean not anything high but the trend has been upwards. I think time will make its miracles to this project