Character Art

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

perkan-arts.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post dex melee fighters and orc females with big-ass square jaws like in this one please

It not gay to admire manliness, right?

>Actual art, not that soulless shit that's being peddled nowadays
My melanin-enriched dog-kobolds.

Eastern fantasy soldiers anyone?

Dumpan.

And that's all the captcha I can stomach for now. have a good [TIME OF DAY], Veeky Forums!

Can someone please spoiler mark this women don't have the strength to be barbarians

A moment's silence for the cleric to whom all clerics are compared.

That lizard is not at all impressed with its rider.

Seriously, why didn't Aleena's temple vows include a resurrection clause? But a more lively cleric.

I like art that makes me feel "I want to know more about this person/world/culture", there are several in this thread but this is a good example.

I'm sure the answer would often be "the artist just thought it interesting to draw/paint" with nothing more than that. Evoking the feeling is what is important though.

Gelfling!

but they do have the mood swings to be one

Welcome to sunny Ylaruam, where the men are buff and the women gorgeous.

Meanwhile in the north, the men have fabulous beards and the women have winged helmets.

And of course, if you make Immortal, chiseled abs are included in the deal.

I really want that headshot to just be its own image.
>Vikingasm

Does anyone have any kind of young/waifish male cleric or priest art?

>women don't have the strength to be barbarians
Filename is clearly "Barbarian girl".

>"See him yet?"
>"Nope. He's never on time."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mountain.

Not on me, but I'll gladly take more in the style that you've posted.

Never understood what fucking race this was supposed to be.

This is your brain on Veeky Forums

>Howdy, neighbor. Some weather, eh?

Tired-looking woman in her early thirties. Pale skin, brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing heavy clothes that conceal her light frame. She's doing hacker-y things, but this is star wars, so I don't know what that would look like.

Does anyone have anything that would fit the bill?

this makes it look like the guy is shocked by the sudden appearance of a name in the rock floor

Underrated post

requesting gals with glaives?

Or any other sort of polearm/spear/etc

What's that from, user?

obligatory

LotR

Does anyone have that picture of the hairy shouldered woman with wolf ears? She also has a bare chest and tattoos. I need to know where that picture comes from. I told my player about it and she is super stoked to use it as a character portrait.

Not as long as it's manly enough.

Please help

This sounds vaguely familiar. I'll look around for a bit.

I appreciate that a lot, ty

requesting female mad scientists if anybody has them.

That wizard she told you not to worry about

Is this close to what you're asking about? It's probably not the exact image you were looking for, but It's the best I could find, the artist behind it have deactivated his deviantart account where most of his personal work was.

That’s it! I can go from here. Thank you! It’s not the exact one, but I can googlefu.

Here is the artists homepage:
perkan-arts.com/
It's not in the gallery, I've already checked, but if you're desperate enough you could deep dive his blog.

Thanks so much! I’ll check it out in there morning. Appreciate all the detective work.

Fuckit, I'm procrastinating, So I might as well be helpful while doing it. Detectived some more. Here you go.