UFR - Pretty solid coin

UFR will be on biz headlights this January. The actual ways of sharing are simply obsolete, they rely on vulnerable and widely known platforms to search for the files, like The Pirate Bay, which suffers from many attacks or updowns. When you want to download a torrent you depend from some torrent site like The Pirate Bay or mega.

UFR can replace the old P2P sharing with a new reliable, secure, fast and anonymous system. I just can't see why this won't moon next year. It is a revolutionary idea.

Pros of the coin
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/fMc3TqF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10-100x gains incoming.

This looks solid. Is it still early enough to get in?

Depends, are you happy with 10-100x gains?

Best time to get in is now, currently dipping

I ain't ever done this shit before could someone tell me how I would invest in this please ?

Create account on Cryptopia
Deposit BTC or LTC into wallet
Find UFR and buy some

Fuck yes user, which exchange do you recommend?

Yeah i buy it on Cryptopia too

Christ almighty, are Pajeets still shilling this trash?

Please don't fall for it guys.

Cryptopia is the exchange

Guys this is an SCAM and those comments are bots lol

Dont fall for this shit

I am using Cryptopia just for UFR and other altcoins

My concern is that isn't the point of P2P filesharing (excluding legal applications) to not pay for stuff?

If this coin were to moon would it not make more sense for leechers to acquire the files legitimately?

Thanks man

>People torrent so they don't have to pay for content.
Not entirely true. People also torrent because of convenience. That's why services like Netflix are booming. It's on demand and hassle-free. And the issue with free sites like TBP is that they'll also be under fire and relocating over and over, providing a vector for literal criminals to create psuedo-legit torrent sites ready to infect people. It's never going to be stable without decentralization.

And decentralization, no matter how you cut it, is going to require some miner fee/gas fee. It's how the Eth/BTC blockchain works. Initiating a 0.01 cent transaction is going to matter fuck-all for 99% people. Seeders aren't even required to mark up their downloads. And even if they do, they won't require to put up huge prices considering they'll get hundreds if not thousands of downloads.

tl;dr:
Modern day torrenting is unstable and ripe with scammers and viruses. In a decentralized enviromnent, people will at most about 0.01 cent per entire movie or game they download. Not even pajeets or niggers care for 1 cent. Only Jews do. Fuck Jews

is it still early enough to get in on this one?

WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!! WARNING PAJEET SCAM !!!

cryptopia brother

The coin is awarded to seeders to reward them for seeding files. They can either use the coins to download files from other users, or exchange them for another currency like ETH.

fucking hell, the same copy pasta every thread

Do you hate money?

GUYS THIS COIN IS A FUCKING SCAM

DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT

Yes guys please don't buy and if you own dump so I can take a break and accumilate later.

This coin might be fine... but just know that discord pump groups are targeting this coin. They want to shill it everywhere to drive up the price and then dump their bags.

You have been warned.

Fuck off,
Guys dont believe this shill!

tossed $100 in it now while its down a bit, seen you pajeets shill this for few days

shill on homies, this can actually be a solid moon rocket

People will definitely want to pay to illegally torrent something. Fantastic concept for a coin you fucking retarded pajeets

Don't listen the shill-group does shill but they do it because they want it to grow.
The DUMP groups on the other hand are FUDing in the hope it dips some more.

See

Ah yes I wonder what those benevolent shill groups, which you are definitely not a part of, will do once the shitcoins price has risen enough as a result of their shilling.

In case you are not a shill and just a complete retard instead: if someone is trying to drive the price down it means that they think it will go up in the future and want to buy more of the coim. If you want to follow the whales this is where you buy in. On the other hand, if someone is driving the price up, they are looking to sell soon and if you buy here it will only be a matter of time until they dump their bags and the price plummets

I bought this before it was even shilled on Veeky Forums. Am I actually a bot? Fuck.

yes, obviously

ITT: Desperate bagholders who got scammed by the discord pump and dump.

Just sell now, it's an actual shitcoin and won't rise in value.

ill enjoy your salty tears when this have mooned after q1 releases, stay poor pajeet

PLEASE fuck off with your borderline sociopathic roleplaying pajeet.

To be honest, this does actually look like a decent project. Might buy in once the pnd is done and price returns to normal.

>it's a sin to reply the same question with the same answer, shoo for getting some much needed publicity to an undervalued project
Look where you're at now. Considering this project and without the exposure you would've been too late to hop in on the moon mission.

Also, no one is PNDing this shitcoin with the mixed reputation it has. The'res only one Discord group trying to get this coin in the spotlight and they are all HODLers, just read the fucking rules.

kill yourself plese

>This looks solid. Is it still early enough to get in?

>Fuck yes user, which exchange do you recommend?

Scum

You can thank me later when your assets go 10-100x.

link me to your shill discord. I can be very useful to you.

Everyone knows this is a organized discord shill anyway so just drop the link and get more people on the team.

discordapp.com/invite/fMc3TqF