>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for twin tailed comets

Sad that no new death armies being released, but at least we have hope for moonclan.

>Age of Smegmar hype campaign finishes
>gets zero new significant Death release like people were expecting/hoping
>they still managed to squeeze in a Sigmarine for the 4 shitty minis you get

lmao, feels good to be a 40k fan

>grey hair
>combover

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

First for fellow deathfags should shut up and enjoy the ride, we may get new stuff, we may not, at the end of the day I see buffs for GA: Death just because of this campaign

Can't wait for the new Battletomes Stormcast Engineers and Axe of Khorne (Slaanesh got skipped again)

I am not misunderstanding anything?
This is it?
Major hype campaign for just 4 minis?
For what purpose?

>he thinks it will happen

O boy

Its a major narrative/campaign for AoS, similar to the 40k one where the galaxy shat itself in half

>watch warqueen video
>shes from the realm of fire
>shes also a hothead

Does anyone have the new art of the 4 new characters?

>finishes
It just started though?

>guise they are giving us new death armies don't worry its not just more shitcast

What would a non-Chaos Skaven faction be like?

>The realms aren't actually infinite

They have always been stated to be "near infinite". Essentially so big that they might as well be infinite, but with boundaries so the story actually has meaning

All that hype for a new terrain building and a campaign book? Nothing else new?

Non-existent.

I like that we can the gnawholes spreading through the realmsphere map from Blight City likesome sort of gnarled root.

>Realms are places in space

SEPARATE DIMENSIONS/PLANES OF EXISTENCE FAGGOTS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

They're literally in little bubbles and you can't be around the edges without being fucked up.

Sure they're in the same "plane" but seeing as trying to enter one from the outside is an dead end, they might as well be.

How the fuck do you retards not understand how a campaign release works?

so, I narrowed the choice pretty much down to:
Seraphon
SCE
Ironjawz
FEC
can somebody give me a rundown on how each of those armies plays, how fun they are to paint, how the average modelcount for those armies would be, how pricey they are etc.?
also any other armies with a SC! you would recommend if I like smaller more elite armies?

>They're literally in little bubbles and you can't be around the edges without being fucked up.

Just like space.

>trying to enter one from the outside is an dead end

Unless you have the magic or technology to do so.

Ahaha, yeah, I'm reeeeally happy about this.

Also the "muh Realm of Chaos is the ninth realm and not a (truly) separate dimension" - Kelly says "reality" when referring to the Eight realms and the Aether void enough times at least.

BTW I think the - Traveler's Guide to the Mortal Realms - should be in plain sight in the OP with the other resources : youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

But I mean physically trying to approach the edge of one is impossible; so they're as cut off from each other as you can be within one plane. As a matter of pragmatism, who gives a shit.

jesus...

just read through the new portents website and got caught up...

are the skelle-bros here okay/alive?

all that hype was literally for nothing.

there is a skaven realm?

Is this bait? Do you think this is it? More stuff is coming. Also no, we're undead.

Blight City. Partially in the Realm of Chaos and Partially in reality.

Blight City most likely.

Good. Now I can at least picture the world of AoS to some extent. When a fantasy world is as strange as AoS you need some kind of reference or map to orientate yourself. The big picture was FOBAR before.

>are the skelle-bros here okay/alive?
We're always the same.

Omg kys

New website with fucking lore and true world building (timeline, setting, awesome artworks, videos)
4 Heroe
1 Campaign crunch & fluff book
New (old) terrains re-realsed
Free short stories
Free wallpaper
Official announcement (on FB) of more models, more portents, and a FUCKING global campaigns - meaning long term support, like painting contest with prizes
No hints of Deathcast bullshit whatsoever

And you say "nothing"

One thing I hate is that the timeline is literally just a Sigmar and Stormcast jerk off session with no details on anyone else

Malerion got mentioned.

>Nagash builds a third (fourth?) black pyramid, this time upside down

he really needs to learn a new strategy. this one never works out for him.

I don't paly either of those 4, but Seraphon look the most fun to paint. Since they're scaly lizards you can effectively make them whatever color you want and it won't look bad (within reason of course). They look the most fun to paint out of the bunch.
A smaller elite army w/ a SC! is Beastclaw Raiders.

Seraphon and Stormcast are both Jack of All Trades kind of armies. Both have access to good defenses, good shooting, good melee, and good mobility, but they can't do all of it at the same time.

Seraphon focus on having lots of monsters, and have better bravery, but are very dependent on buff synergy.
Stormcast are slower but every unit can deep strike. They hit harder (lots of mortal wounds), with a bigger focus on smaller units of infantry (5-10 models). Less synergy, but that means each unit is less dependent on buffs.

Ironjawz run forward and hit stuff while wearing big armor. Decent defenses, but you're likely to lose models in battleshock. A good mix of Fast, Tough, and Stabby units and some great new models.
Not much in terms of ranged attacks, but if you like melee Orks you'll like Ironjawz.

Flesheaters are like Ironjawz but with lower saves and higher bravery. They can have big swarms of ghouls, elite units of horrors, vampires riding big monsters, or a mix of it all.
They use attacks that mess with enemy bravery, so they're very good against low bravery armies like Humans and most (all?) Destruction but struggle against higher bravery armies like Death and Daemons.

They're all good and fun in their own ways. Outside of hyper competitive GT play you can't go wrong with any of them.

Which one do you want to collect and paint?

He is rebuilding TONS of them - in the Age of Myth, they were all over Shyish, acting like a power siphon of death magic, until Archaon destroyed them all.

Painting contests with prizes!
Wallpapers!
Website with stories!
A bunch of stuff we already knew!

>Age of SIGMAR
>Focus on Sigmar's forces generally
thunk.wav

its a shame that this is the only thing GW is releasing this year :(

oh well maybe next year!!

>trips
>dubs
thanks for the input both of you
>Which one do you want to collect and paint?
the main selling point for FEC is the big zombie dragon, looks really cool
however, I like the look of SCE foot-troops more, but would have to get a second kit with some different kind of heads and round shields for them, since I dislike their helmets and am not a huge fan of their shields
Seraphon would be fun to collect because of the ability to paint bright dinosaurs, but im more a fan of their knights instead of their big carnotaurs/basilosaurs etc.

that leaves me with Seraphon and SCE as my main choices I guess, since I doubt I have the motivation to paint lots of ghouls just because of that dragon

:^)

New models !
New terrains !
New campaign book !
Free Black Library short stories !
Support and announcements !

You're a total loser

Flesheater Courts also has the knightly chivalry aesthetic going on with their fluff though. They're essentially remade Bretonnia. Stormcast may be knights visually but they're still inhuman war golems.

Jesus Christ I'm looking at the mortal relms, this is the edgyist fucking thing I have read. Like wtf, did a middle schooler make these names?

Mute island
Assassin's rest
Endless bonyard
Knucklebone coast
Fuck even when they try and add what people wanted they manage to fuck it up. Seriously just being back the old old

Do you want aztec lizards riding dinosaurs or art-deco plate-armored roman soldiers?

Know what death needs?

Giant skeletal elephants crewed by skeleton archers

>New models !
I play a Not-SC order army and the herald is shit. I probably cant participate in the campaign unless I buy and paint le SC astrology-engineer. Life is suffering.

New models? What new models were announced today? I must have missed those buried under the painting competitions.

>aztec lizards riding dinosaurs
or
>plate armored romans
thats the problem, I want it all :

ah yes the old world with THE DARK LANDS and THE WOLF LANDS and THE BLASTED WASTES and THE HOWLING WASTES

I have 5000+ pts of both armies, they're both fun to collect/paint and play

If you can't decide then try getting a little bit of a faction (like the start collecting boxes, or the AOS starter) and go from there. A SC is not a huge investment and you could easily swap factions from that point

>the virgin mortuary factories
>the chad dark lands

>Ignores the rest of the world that had not edgy names
Nice try kid, your shitty sigmar lore was made by a middle schooler who just wanted to be doom lord edge master. Seriously look at the mortal relms map and look how many of them are edgy as fuck.

sounds good, but how do I decide which SC! I get for the event?
also, can I take Lizards/SCE as allies for the other?

The old world was almost literally just Earth. They just added Atlanti...sorry Ulthuan. It was an uninspired mash up of various cultural stereotypes.

Read up on Kroq-Gar and look at the Old-Blood on Carnosaur model you get in the Lizard SC.
I'm getting it solely because Kroq-Gar's so cool, and I'm gonna run it as him and Grymloc whether it's lore friendly or not.

This right here. Unless you want to specifically go play in tournies and only strive to be top player, then you might as well paint what you think looks cool and plays with the style you want. You seem to be melee focuesed which is great. There are a lot of good melee armies. I personally play Ironjaws and Slaanesh. I like the idea of fast melee combat armies, (I would however, sell my soul for an elf army that is good and not with tons of outdated models).

Have you considered Stormcast? They are good at everything, and have cool models. You'll need to build a new unit every month for the Malign Portents event, so you'll need an army with 12 boxes.

10000x better then, nullisland, or land of the living bone!

Have you seen Naggaroth?
>Venom Glade
>Doom Gate
>Circle of Destruction
>Glades of Doom
>Dread Cliff
>The Forbidden Coast
>Altar of Ultimate Darkness
>Straits of Fear
>The Road of Skulls

That's not even a half of edgy names there.

It has always been like that, edgy land has edgy names.

Realm of Death will alway have names like that.

>read up on Kroq-Gar
will do
>satanic trips
have you followed the conversion and are giving genuine advice, or are you just shitposting?
I'm debating between SCE and Seraphon

Can confirm slaanesh is hillarious to use. The slaanesh daemon prices can be really dirty if you take a chaos Lord of slaanesh on a demonic mount as your warlord, you can use their command ability to attack twice, on say, archeon and then giggle.

You know the four heroes are probably going to be somewhat generic in keywords so they can fit into any army. Kinda get a glimpse of this idea when the Stormcast dude works with duardin to repair and build cities, and the moonclan guy's vision isn't just more goblins, its orruks.

They'll have some narrative basis in what they do, and probably a good deal of narrative missions and probably some matched play stuff. Who knows yet

There's two battlescrolls per hero. One named, one generic.

Trips decides your army, goy.

Ditch those lizardmen before they get squatted into compendium.

>Can't decide between romans or aztecs lizards riding pic related into the battle

user pls

The choice is simple.

Seraphon sell more than Stormcast buddy.

Its cute that you believe this

I'm just looking at the best-selling page pal, argue with GW not me.

shitcast or 8 year old dinosaur fag, it really is sad that gw has let death fall to such a state that people are actually considering these options. Go orcs I guess.

I personally enjoy having units cross the board in one turn. Seekers making 16" + 2d6 move and having a 2d6+2 charge is hillarious. Their chariots are lawn mowers. Daemonettes are just swarms of attacks and move quit fast.

Going Slaanesh mortals is also fun. Double pile in with knights and when you load them up with command abilities, do a great combo of generating extra attacks on 5+ that do rend and 2 damage.
Dunno if I want a Daemon Prince in my army. Might be an awesome project to do for my army.

My current story for my slaanesh forces is that its a kingdom that has fallen to Slaanesh to see themselves survive. The royalty maintain their look but in secret offer up peasants to a keeper of secrets who sacrafices the peasants and brings in daemonettes and other slaaneshi daemons.
So I plan on having the king ride a venomthrope/seeker hybrid. I'm still working out how I want the heroes to look. I thought using stormcast and filing off all of the stormcast stuff. Like using the new lord-ordinator as the king's champion and Falconer and put an Aetherwing flying over the guy. Thoughts on using stormcast converted slaaneshi? Or are there some better ideas on conversions.

I know the seraphon SC! box is best selled, but

If Seraphon were not nerfed to oblivion just as Kharadron did when they started selling more than SCE is because they do not.

Don't get me wrong, I do love Seraphon, but they don't sell more than SCE, the math is simple:

Let's say SCE sells 5 boxes 10 times, for a total of 50 sells.

Then, Seraphon sell 1 single box 20 times, for a total of 20 sells.

Which single box id the most selled?

Seraphon's one, 20 to 10

Which race sells more?

SCE, 50 to 20

well, I wanted to go Aelfs first, but they got no SC! so thats out of the question :

Why is there not a single SCE kit in the top sellers?
But yeah, you're probably right actually, I neglected to think of that. But at the same time, I think Seraphons sell well enough to avoid the squatting that other more boring factions are getting. Especially as, unlike the Empire, Dwarves, and Elves, the Seraphon immediately had lore and a place in the setting right from the get-go.
I've never played Fantasy or AoS, I just love the Lizardmen aesthetic and hope they get updated so I can have an excuse to get into this game.

the half stormcast aos starter is in it, which probably sold more than every other single sc box combined, genius.

You're looking at a map of the literal, actual underworld of the realm of death. What precisely would you expect the naming conventions of Hell to be?

>araby is literally just vampires and bretonnians in TW2

>Start Collecting! Seraphon in first place.
>Age of Sigmar box dead last.
>Chaos units beating out the AoS box.
Something about this tells me the AoS starter box wasn't bought for the Stormcast friend.

>lizardman box comes with half the amount of stuff the starter does for the same price
>still at top while the shitcast are at the bottom

>The Warhammer Fantasy world was similar to Earth.
Yeah, but it worked, and it was relatable.

I'm just pleased that slavposters work is done. He won :)

Not similar, almost exactly the damn same.

\Whatever man, believe what you want. Dinos will more than likely never see a single new model in the next ten years.

When I was working a hobby oriented job all the little Johnnies don't like Stormcast, all the kids at the store I worked interested in AoS gravitated towards Chaos. They'll never succeed at being genuine Fantasy MeQ's. They're just a Lore Based Burden we all have to put up with now.

>also, can I take Lizards/SCE as allies for the other?

Yes you can, in fact SCE are Lizards *only* ally choice.

Up to 20% of your point total can be allies, so 400 points in a 2000 point army.

So if you want a tyranosaurus rex running around with your golden boys or a few dragon riding paladins helping out your lizards, its totally doable.

Those look nice, user. How long did it take to get each model done?

Outside of mainland western europe and pockets of east asia the WHFB world would be classified as a death world in 40k. It looks similar on a map but the actual place itself is full of monsters and deadly terrain.

TFW the old world was destroyed before hitler became emperor ;(

You can do whatever you want mate.
Also the painting contest ≠ the whole campaign this summer.
Also the painting contest rules are : any start collecting.

And by this pic, we may see other Order models than just SCE (the artwork is of an human, smaller pauldrons than SCE, normal proportion, different Azyr glyphs like the Exclesior Warpriest) (and yes the pic is called the knight but the pic with nagash is called the warrior so means nothing)

>best selling page literally exists to move slow-selling product
>seraphon players barely a single digit percent of registered players in Seeds of Hope campaign

I like lizards but this thread has an equivalent grasp on reality as a mental hospital.

I guess that's all tha'ts left after our year of shitposting.

Do art deco armoured dinomen allied to starjungle spartans then

I don't think stormcasts weapons and decorations work bad on lizards
necrons' certainly don't

>but alliances rules
proxy

Shadespire's actually been selling like hotcakes, I don't think it's slow-moving at all, and it's filling the best selling page.

Hmm i was never a fan of warhammer fantasy but that map looks nicer than this convoluted "realms" situation we have now. I would be gung ho reading about these places than thid nebulous vague description of the realms. But thats just me.

Started getting into AoS. I'd like to build a Maggotkin army, but I'm not sure what to work with. Friend of mine recommended Blades of Khorne, but I like the look and feel of Nurgle.

Thanks in advance.

Space marines sell they said.
People like storm cast they said.
Where were you when stormcast got BTFO by lizards, naked manlets, and STICKS.

Anyone know any heads I can use to replace the shitty SCE masks? I like them for the most part, but their default helmets are sorta lame.