Hey Veeky Forums I got an itch I can't scratch and I need your help. What setting it pic related called...

Hey Veeky Forums I got an itch I can't scratch and I need your help. What setting it pic related called, and can I get more? Also mutant/fantasy modern army thread I suppose

Good question, I bet it's one of the -punk settings, let's find out

I don't see yours yet OP, but I'm guessing it's something along the lines of freedompunk

I just wanted people to post monster planes and tanks, and I don't think you understand what punk means

Too late to stop now, and punk just denotes a stylized adventure in a period piece!

>Also a popular post-apocalyptic setting

I wonder how many people here have seen the original Teenage Caveman.

>MLP and Wizard of Earthsea being in same category
I will find you and whoever made those pictures and hang you on his/her intestines.

You might get better results posting that image on /k/

I wonder if this is always the same idiot that wants the world to know how wrong he is?

This looks like a fun time of a movie

Probably.
Let's forget the cancer posted and post something cooler.

>Marry Poppins is urban fantasy
god gracious, what did that fuckwad smoke?

I figured as much, but do you know of any tg games where I can create this kind of monster plane/mutant tank army wank?

ty user

Who knows, people some times want to watch the world burns.

>Fantasy world where crazy things happen
>girls have to earn their way and boys don't
Makes sense

>Transmetropolitan is not cyberpunk
>Skyrim is low fantasy
literally how can a man fuck things up so much?

I was thinking about making a mech setting, but instead of the tipical metal humans of Jap media or the Grible feast of the West, make them as soft robots and perhaps bio-mechanical hibrids. If you don't care I can post some art I was collecting.

A monster Osprey would be fun

My favorite part of neo-Veeky Forums is seeing people get agitated over the most frivolous things, but in a way that's completely unrelated to elves.

talking of monsters and tanks - anyone knows how that book series where WWI is fought between steampunk dudes and biopunk dudes?

I'm just going to assume it's an elaborate troll. Better that than someone just being so sincerely stupid.

Note: user is tricking you OP, what you've found is pictures of a fetish not a genre.

please do

Leviathan Rising?

Fuck, forget the Rising, look for Leviathan be Scott Westerfeld.

please user be joking

>being this new

So you don't have any pictures of planes fucking girls?

I have a vast collection, the quality varies a lot tough. Also metal besties are ok or you prefer the soft looking bot?

Speaking of leviathan, keith thompson does one fucked up interpretation of bioweapons and its awsome

Attack Pack, my nigga. The original. Accept no substitutes.

I just wanted pic related, like a post apoc biopunk mutant army wank

both are good, that's a pretty awesome drone

Oh no user. You can go to the furry booru like e621 dot net and look for living machines.

Zoids is the only thing in popular culture that matches this. It's like a mecha sub genre.

There's some legitimate stuff in that vein, but when you have hyper detailed mouths on existing planes and military gear you're wandering into fetishville, and need to start looking on tumblr's vore communities.

Metalzoic

the first time seeing these things rightly freaked me the fuck out

Eva did that uncany bio mech in a perfect way. Weird, menacing and primal.

That's a fine line an honest man must walk, such a shame

It's a little of both.

Mechobiotic? Cyberbiotic?

Fucking hell, if they played this straight it would be so cool, some serious monster ships and shit. But they had to go weaboo

This is the only magical realm I've ever seen that is actually interesting. What a weird fuckin' fetish though.

Mechanimal?

Splicers sort of does that.

This actually looks like what I was looking for, I'll check it out, thanks user

I don't know the source of these comics, but this seems relevant.

It isn't all like that.

This reminds me of the best webcomic of all time

This is as good a time as any to post Blue Submarine #6

>the Bible

I know I'm late, but
> mexico steampunk
literally what

Are you aware of a romanticized period in United States history called "the Wild West"?

I want a setting where us soldiers operate with the support of giant sphinxs