Unacceptable Behavior

>Harassment in the Stellar Community Includes:
Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names (e.g., purposefully calling a trans* woman “he”)

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/community-guidelines/
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds acceptable to me. just bought 100k.

post source
>oh wait, you can't.

He cant post source because they caved in and deleted that bullshit LMAO.

PC doesn't fucking matter in crypto

>right-click passage of text
>search Jewgle
Oh look. Kill yourself.

stellar.org/community-guidelines/

even if true, you hate making money.

>didn't work yesterday
>won't work today
>never gonna work

Also your rocket is pointed in the wrong direction because it just broke ATH again.

Deluded fucking faggot

Made you do it for me. Thanks pajeet.

>sell so i can buy in cheap

>letting feelings comes in between you and making money

the absolute madman

>i missed a moon because of my political views

>expecting a legit nonprofit with Fortune 500 partnerships to not have HR policies or codes of conduct

lol kill yourself polnigger

>pol fags denounce stellar
>stellar moons to an all time high
thanks /pol/ seems like you’re helping the price of stellar. you’re making me RICH!

Kinda funny how each time /biz tries to do a post undermining a coin that made any non right-wing statement it just instantly moons, founding patterns here

Best comeback ever.

>Physical contact and simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”) without consent and/or after a request to stop.

What the fuck? is this real life?

Honestly couldn't give two fucks. I'm just here for the money bruh.

Kek, I thought these retarded SJW cunts were restricted to Tumblr. Hope they get out of crypto asap, pure cancer of society.

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af
discord.gg/hTTEEt2

Umm... that is harassment though?

If you oppose people being able to choose a name they want to go by instead of having to be stuck branded with whatever piece of shit name their parents chose for them against their will at birth for their whole life then you're a filthy fucking commie end of story.

to all the retards who sold xlm for political reasons: i'll enjoy looking down on you from the moon, along with my fellow jews