Why is he actively trying to kill magic?

Why is he actively trying to kill magic?

Does he really think equal representation works in a game that's played by 90% men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gF1qn-KzbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My store has 2 girl regulars. They dont give a fuck about card art they just want to play cards that are fun.

Thread still says 2 posters, OP.

If you want to falseflag samefag, you need to use a phone.

No it didn't, wtf are you talking about?

four girls i know play the game and they hate all this SJW stuff with representation and shit. they wish that they'd just remove pictures all together. also they all sleep with me and tell me that I'm really handsome. One of them looks 16 but she's actually a 1000 year old vampire and she lives with me because i beat her in a card game.

How does that work for Dinosaurs? They make considerable portion of card art in these sets. Are they also subject to 50:50 rule?

Serana best waifu

>Magicfags
>Male
I've seen traps manlier than them

That's hateful.
What about trangenders? Are they not represented?

Too bad guys can't be like that. They'd rather bitch online about too many girl pirates in art.

Maybe if the representation is better the game *won't* be played by 90% men? Why don't you want girls in your hobby? Are you some sort of faggot?

Wizards of the Coast is full of cultists and mediocre sorcerers that regularly attempt to torture an egregore of their game for magical power. Card games are ancient magic, associated along with dice with the rune Perthro and the norns Urd, Verdandi, and Skuld. These amateur practitioners attempt to exert psychic control over society by using Magic the Gathering as a foci for what is now know as meme magic. In doing so they raised the ire of true magicians, who allied to come to the game's rescue when Magic's egregore cried out in pain. Now, in their role as captor, Wizards of the Coast seeks to rebind and punish the game whose soul they believe they own.

The magician is always male, the mystery is always female. The cult at WotC cares nothing for real women, but seek to make the Mystery itself androgynous to blur lines, transgress laws, and erase magic from this world. Magic the Gathering is less inspiring now because they are afraid of you being inspired. They are trying to kill all magic. Control of the card game is for sympathetic resonance.

Women are, and have always been, utterly worthless except for breeding. Which, of course, is crucial to the species.
We need to stop extending one good quality beyond what it's really worth. And it's not worth very much at the moment.

why do the garbage pol-tier mtg threads appear at this time of day?

>why do the garbage pol-tier mtg threads appear at this time of day?
OP's last class gets out at 1pm and since he doesn't have friends, he just sits around on campus draining his phone's battery.

Not sure what is meant by this. It basically just depends on if the card art is hot, right? There are fetishy games that have like, 99% or 100% female casts and those sell to males really well.

I think that's what op meant. He misspoke when he said '90% men' and actually should have said '90% disgusting neckbeard manchildren.' And when he talks about 50/50 men/women he means 50% male characters, 30% slutty female characters, and 20% nonslutty female characters. The percentages here don't matter as much as the acknowledgment by the company that these nonslutty female characters were deliberately put in to appeal to normal people and women. Intent is what matters here. At least, intent that is public.

But we're still all ok with Alien and Terminator having female characters in them, and Star Wars. But when I play card games I want to be surrounded by smelly men and have sexy ladies on the cards. It's my safe space and I don't like it being invaded by 'the girl who plays D&D with that group over there and isn't affecting me at all.' No thank you.

Well the important thing is that we all make insulting strawmen of opposing views like adults.

It's not about catering to the playerbase, it's about getting their kicks by laughing people like you throw little tantrums over the game but ultimately being powerless to actually do anything to change it. At best you quit, and everyone who plays magic is better off for it.

Mark, your arrogance is unfortunate.

>It's not about catering to the playerbase, it's about getting their kicks by laughing people like you throw little tantrums over the game but ultimately being powerless to actually do anything to change it. At best you quit, and everyone who plays magic is better off for it.
This, pretty much. Libtards are a more viable market for just about any consumer product, because there are a lot more libtards than conservatards, so it makes sense to pander to the larger group that's going to make you lots of money instead of pandering to the smaller group that will cause members of the larger group to actively shun your product.

>/pol/tard quits the game and blogs about big mean Hasbro for not being racist enough: net gain for Hasbro
>/tumblrjective/ quits the game and blogs about big mean Hasbro for not being inclusive enough: huge financial loss for Hasbro

>People that care about something and don't want it to be damaged by PC mindsets and politics being shoved into it are worth less to a company than random brainlets that play it because there are 50% male cards and 50% female cards.

Underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=7gF1qn-KzbM

>Women are, and have always been, utterly worthless except for breeding.

Opinion discarded. This is clearly the opinion of someone who is sexually frustrated and angry at the world. Now this is the part where you pretend you're not a virgin. Go!

>This game is ruined unless all the women have their tits out and nobody has darker skin than me!
Yup, prime example of the kind of person Hasbro doesn't want people seeing anywhere near their product.

>there are a lot more libtards than conservatards
But the libtards are too broke to afford MTG after spending their welfare on McDonald's. Conervtards just eat dollar tree Cheetos and use those savings to buy little pieces of colorful cardboard during an event called "draft night".

All fucking asside the "hey look, we are showing our support for da wimminz!!!!" virtue signaling is getting old. Females in generalthat play VGs and TGs generally give zero fucks about what it looks like, only it's stats. That's been proven time and time again for VG before 2014 and carries on to today. Thanks seem to be the same, least where I live it is.

>I'll take your money, but not that Nazi's money.
That's not how you earn your first million brainlett.

>>/tumblrjective/ quits the game and blogs about big mean Hasbro for not being inclusive enough: huge financial loss for Hasbro

Is this true, though?

I study PR and Communication and a lot of the younger professors (male and female) say a company who doesn't bow down to PC pressure will have its customers love it even more. The dynamics are changing. Look at Chic-fil-a. Millions of people started going there just because they didn't apologize for being against gay marriage.