Req Marines report in

If you aren't stacking req and link you should just go get a job at McDonald's. Req is for closers, report in

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hTTEEt2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have LINK but no REQ. What the fuck do i do? Do i FOMO ?

we're gonna make it bros

I dipped the little money I have in both of these because I am a poorfag.

amateur mistake, but one that will not be harmful to you in the long run

didn't go balls deep in req when it was at .10

Don't fomo they are linked together. If REQ succeeds LINK will succeed as well. Just hold.

Main net launching in q1 - unless the entire crypto market gets fucked req will hit $5 MINIMUM in 2018.

The prophecy was true.

Literally a top 50 coin.

Next goal is top 25.

Too late to jump on this ship? Or double down on LINK?

2k req at 17cents. will i make it?

it's going to about 5billion market cap so it's not totally stupid to fomo in now.

Bump

I dunno user, would you buy ETH at $0.8?

It has only just begun. This is the paypal of crypto and means you can cash out with ease by invoicing yourself.

23.5k request at 5.5 cents . Reporting for duty admiral. Recon from the HQ says we are gonna make it boys. No time for celebration just yet, but in just .a few months time you can retire to a beach front property . Stay humble marines.

Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those up. Remember req is a platform for other developers to build on as well as the PayPal shit that gets shilled, people will be using it and not even fucking realize it. this combined with the token burn per transaction = fucking goldmine. 10k minimum to make it

Also, nice trips

10k reporting in

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af
discord.gg/hTTEEt2

So, should I use my income tax check, which i probably won't get till mid Feb, to buy more REQ? Or, just find another promising coin that's just starting out? I should be getting back about $3500, which won't buy much REQ, especially by Feb. What would y'all do? I only have 2280 REQ right now, which is not enough to make it.

>just find another promising coin that's just starting out?

REQ is still a promising coin that's just starting out dumbass.

Would you not consider buying ETH because it reached $0.8?

660 REQ grunt reporting in. Planning on trading my XMR and the rest of my bitcoin into this moon mission.
>mfw this is my first moon mission
>mfw I have hands made of the purest of iron
I was planning on buying the dip at .25 but I decided to buy some XMR and ARK instead and boy do I regret it.

>tfw 10k req at €0,05 and 6k link at €0,15

Who else /smartmoney/ here?

I hate to break it to you, dingleberry, but REQ will never reach $744. I damn sure hope I'm fucking wrong though!!

217k REQ Captain reporting in.

Bought them when the ICO was shillied here.

257,000 here. Feeling comfy so long as btc doesn’t give us the deep dick

2k frontsoldier here. a honour to fight for REQ.

The lambo triforce pack.

If you don't hold all 3 you don't deserve it

Big in VEN/VET & ICX. 5k each in REQ & LINK - do I cut down on VET / ICX for more LINK or fomo REQ?

BTC is decoupling from alts faster than anyone expected. I wouldn't worry about it at all. REQ stands on its own.

>tfw only 400 REQ.

How high do you guys see this coin going?

People think its a meme but it isn't. These 3 will all 100x

Could any of those 3 realistically get to $100

Depends dude. At this price, it's an easy bet. When you consider PayPal is dated, shitty technology that charges 3% fees, does 1/10th of what req is planning and is valued at 100x the req market cap.....you do the math and make the best decision for you to own a fucking mansion in the future. All of crypto is high risk/high reward but is undoubtedly disruptive technology that has the potential to change the fucking world.

pajeet pump and dumb coin. have fun when they get bored and pull out

more portfolio is split on xlm and req, dump xlm for req for the long term hodl?

Honestly, I don't think so. People say "REQ could be as big as PayPal (which would give it a $88 price with current supply)" but PayPal has existed for 19 years and is deeply entrenched.

$10 is the moon for REQ right now, at current supply. When you add token burning into the equation, it gets more interesting, but if it went higher than $20 I would be incredibly surprised (and incredibly fucking rich)

lol I bought in at 8 cents and saw the gains to 21 cents and said fuck it i'm all in... turned 2k into 8k in less than a month

Only 4200 REQ

Awww diddums, I'm sure you'll find a good coin to invest in next time!

Best be quick sir, time is running out.

I've got this same stack 50/50ed, I'm just going to continue holding both for the time being as they're both doing well and both presumably have a lot of positive news coming Q1.

Imagine not having bought your req at ico
Imagine not being up 12x right now
Imagine what it must be like to be a weak handed pajeet who sold the dip.

the thing is if this things is just as good or better than PayPal it would make sense to use it since its fees will be lower and it has crypto capability
I'm really surprised PayPal hasn't implemented some crypto stuff

Thank God I got into QSP.

Jumped out of LINK, I'm sorry lads, that team is too small to deliver such a sophisticated software package.

Stay mad pajeet, it's not our fault you sold the post ico dip

idk man. i am half xlm and half req myself. keep it as is, it's working great.

We bust out the champagne at $5. Which looks to be 2 weeks from now.

All we need now is Coinbase.

If you don't understand why they haven't just get the fuck off biz and come back when you're not retarded.

I'm trying to break even on my XVG and XMR bags and go all in on REQ, even though I originally bought at 6 cents. I still see a bargain.

Solid picks lad.

I doubt ADA is going to continue the way it has however.

>big new market
>will not affect their fiat shit at all
>could open up all crypto to the normies
but yeah just say things without any reasoning behind it

I'm not ever giong to be not retarded can you just tell us why?

>TFW REQ has the potential to have a 5 TRILLION marketcap in 2025.

REQ and XLM are making me money, should I keep buying or is there something else like REQ I should look into? OMG?

how can they burn billlions of coins when only 1 billion exist?

Value of tokens in billion USD. Not billion of REQ.

As the price of REQ tokens increase so does the burning decrease.