Artifact level items

Post things from fiction or otherwise that would be artifacts in your setting

The blood quran. Commissioned by saddam hussein shortly after his 60th birthday. It's 600 pages long and written allegedly written over two years with his own blood.

I know its pure heresy but what would it do?

Smart man, no Muslim would burn and destroy the Quranand his notoriety makes it an object worthy of collection, ensuring it will be properly preserve. There’s a piece of immortality in that or the possibility of being clone in the far future.

Temporarily summon Saddam at the peak of his power.

So, basically, the guy made that shit into his Phylactery, right?

Armour of Achilles
>Worn by a demi-god hero of the Trojan War
>Later supposedly worn by Alexander the Great when he conquered the Greek world

I'd give it some kind of strong magical properties related to battle and warfare, but make the wearer extremely vulnerable to poisons as a downside (Achilles was killed by a poisoned arrow in the Trojan myth, and some sources argue Alexander was poisoned as well)

is it also a metaphor for homosexual STDs though?

Believe it or not I think we are adequately prepared for this scenario.

Shard Blades/ Plate

Goldie's lost love letter

Give it to anyone telling them that it comes from a woman. If he opens it, he will never achieve whichever he was destined too. but he will find happiness

You sir are the greatest motherfucker of all.

I think many people would find that a fair trade.

Not Scrooge though.

My nigga.

Though i'd be hard to have shardblades with no spren around

Easy. For every edgy asshole here, just get Al Azif. The book tells you how to do certain Necrotic spells, what and where are the Old Ones, other such. Reading it increases Int, Wis, and Cha by 2 each and allows for those scores to be at 22. But, your alignment immediately changes to Chaotic, you lose a large part of your sanity, but theres one special thing. In that book tells you how to become a Lich, and then a missing page will tell you how to perform another ritual to turn you into an Archlich. Once that character becomes an Archlich, i basically tell the player that character is probably done, but will show up later (another campaigns BBEG)

>15 years later and not only are we still there but the country is even more dangerous than ever

Gonna have to disagree with you on this one. If LichSaddam comes back and takes control of ISIS then we'll basically be dealing with all the baggage of fighting in the Middle East combined with the fact our enemies are IRL Tomb Kings

I'd read that althistory novel.

>Year is 2020
>US is back in Iraq fighting ISIS
>Squad of Marines engages camelfuckers in the ruins of an ancient Assyrian tomb
>Clear them out, enter the tomb, and accidentally awaken the ancient spirits
>Angry Assyrian demons possess the corpses of American and Iraqi alike, and the ghost of Ashurbanipal himself possess Saddam
>Iraq now in a three-way war between US, ISIS terrorists, and the undead who are now decking themselves out in Bronze Age armor stored beneath the earth thousands of years ago in preparation for the Eternal War

Eyes of Rhuax is a thing I came up with. See, god of Magma was beat up and cut into pieces for being a fucker by the Protector, and the eyes of those pieces were taken away. Pieces of Rhuax sleep in various volcanos over the worlds, because to wake up they need to open their eyes. Protector is fine with people trying to wake them up, 'cause Rhuax is still on his side and a good couple centuries of sleep shoulda done the intended effect.
You can give eyes back to Rhuax to wake him up, or take them for yourself to have eye of X-man or HoMM2 Cyclops, or get weapons/armor to harness their power, or make a more fun implant for the good old incredible rage of fire god.

the mech part

That is when you go to spain and beg for Moorkiller to help.

A great repository of knowledge, an arcane librum of nearly unknowable power that can only be operated by those "in the know". On the front, large friendly letters spell out "Don't panic".

Vampire Killer is in our setting

>Only works for the Belmont Clan unless you do a ritual to get it to recognize you as one
Wait, shit, it's an actual fucking legacy Item.

Fanfic autism warning: I had an idea for a KH fic where Roxas, Dewey, and Max replaced Sora, Donald, and Goofy as the trio. at one point they travel to Scrooge's past during the Klondike days, remembering you can't change the past, they instead dig the letter out of the snow and bring it to Scrooge in the present.

>The Tripodial War Machine was the pinnacle of Illithid Technology, a single one is capable of laying waste to entire cities with it's ability to spew fast-spreading toxic smoke all around it and cut down castles with it's heat ray.

ur mom's puss lmao

It can be done with other forms of investiture, IE Nightblood. It's possible someone could figure out how to do it with hemalurgy, or whatever new magic system came to be when Harmony was created. You couldn't really stat a shardblade in most systems either, unless it had really good rules for hit locations and limb loss.

That's pretty neat.