Not buying shit that already mooned or is mooming fuck req, fun, powr, dbc, shill me new coins

Not buying shit that already mooned or is mooming fuck req, fun, powr, dbc, shill me new coins

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bqhaaC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPAL and KURT
Extremely low mcap and rarely ever shilled.
Both have working product and a good future planned out.

DBC didnt moon

Posw. Dyor user, this is the easiest 30-50x you'll ever see

And ITC is a safe bet too

Dogecoin

After Chinese New Year, it will be the year of the dog

DBC hasn't even come close to mooning, these fucking whales are suppressing the price, get in while it's low.

discord.gg/bqhaaC
happy new year faggots.. and happy fucking with them whales

>whales suppressing price
nice meme user

>implying fun mooned

When the fuck did this happen? I always see people saying it got pumped but when?

ENG

you're retarded. no one know if something is gonna moon, for as many people buy in early and get in on a big moon, just as many people buy shitcoins and end up slowly bleeding away their shekels.

no one knows what's going to happen. do your research, and eat your lucky charms.

I will say though, I have a fuck ton of TRX rn. I think it will moon soon to astronomical levels. I was right about REQ. We shall see about TRX.

KURT is a dead coin.
unless the dev has started doing something with it again.

ELIX

STAR
OPT

I knew request would moon i got 10x my money sold and req kept mooning i wont buy back so you CAN know is pretty simple if is new hyped low marketcap strong community devs do actually release updates then it will moon

Shill me on this

REQ is only just testing its boosters. get in now before the real moon mission starts.

INTS

once there browser plugin comes out it's gonna moon hard.

>2 million sell wall isn't a whale accumulating

This is interesting is this market wasnt retarded i can see this going x20 thanks user

>lead dev goes by Valiant

naah

CVC is due for a quick pump. Easily 20% gains if you get in right now, I'm holding for the long term though. Got in since 0.35 and haven't sweated once. Once they release their product too expect a huge pump, it's probably when I'll finally sell.