bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

member.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Vampires have the lowest win % of all non stunty teams?

member.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=statistics

Vikings not so tough against people who can fight back

The quality of that picture physically hurts me

So what’s your favourite star player model they’ve released so far?

The Black Gobbo by far. Just wish he was useable without having to field the White Dwarf.

None of them in particular, yet. Want to see Ripper though.

Me too. The art implies he looks like a regular green troll but hope they add something new to him.

Because they have no useful starting skills and nega traits.

Once the vamps get block, dodge and pro their win % goes to about 55%.

How long does that take normally?

Does anyone here have experience ordering with Impact Miniatures? I want to get a wood elf team, pic related

Ordered from them years ago twice. Good experience and delivery time.

You're looking at how long it takes to get 3 skillups on 3 specific players.

assuming it all goes well (new mvp helps) roughly ~20 games

>how do I screenshot?

Well got my hands on a DE for my Chaos Renegades, pic related. Not sure whether to turn his left hand knife into a knuckle duster...

Is it worth taking say, the Dark Elf, Goblin and a Skaven? Or will Animosity be too much of a hassle?

>elf team kit has 6 linewomen and only 2 linemen
Okay, I guess I'll have to go through third party... this is complete bullshit. WTF GW?

Goblin and Skaven are fine to use. Just make sure you choose your big guys wisely.

Yeah I'm not sure with that, I was wanting Ogre and Minotaur but then wouldn't it be better to have the Troll if I'm trying to use (and obviously throw) the Gobbo?

Ogre can throw too without the danger of eating him.

Oh right, I thought Animosity would hinder that but rereading it, looks fine.

Would Vampires be a decent choice for a 6 game league season?

Ogres, Trolls and Goblins go way back. There is no issues between those teams. Besides the last second regret as the Goblin realizes he is about to be eaten or fall head first into the turf.

All the talk about Vampires got me to try them. I am coming from humans but this is just INFURIATING! My friend told me to start with 5 Vampires and 3 RR. So far I got this down for both teams

Humans
>can adapt to nearly any situation
>bash elves, hybrid vs bashers
>even in bad matchups you got tools to use
>decent speed
>decent armour
>4 blitzers
>nice Ogre to roadblock

Vampires
>good agility
>good strength

Out of box they seem god tier.

But then

>half my team is getting murdered by both the enemy and their own players
>ag4 still rolls 1s
>bloodlust at worst times
>bloodlust
>BLOODLUST EVERYWHERE
>Re-rolls gone by turn 4-5
>team literally destroys itself

Please help

if you enjoy playing vamps sure.

>5 vampires

No more than 3 vamps at start. Take an Apo. And 3 rr's. Then fill up with thralls.

Vamps are the worst team in the game, dude. You've been had.
Even Halflings and Ogres have a better chance at not losing half their players per match.

He told me 5 Vampires was the most efficient way to get them to work. He might have meant self destructing my own team but on the surface he said that they should trash most rookie times with 5 of them on the field.

Goblin can go either way, he brings a lot of fun to the table without being too much of a liability. Skaven is kind of hard to justify but I like him for the fluff.

Orc is probably the only autotake besides the Dark Elf. Cheap and easy line fodder.

>have 150 figures to paint
>feel the surge of building nurgle and chaos chosen teams for 100$ using blighkings, blood warriors, gors and poxwalkers

That sounds amazing. Go for it and show us the results after.

Bump

Don't have an Orc mini so I'm actually not bothering with him, not yet anyway.

>Skaven is kind of hard to justify
I kinda feel that too since y'know, I'll have the DE and Gobbo as ball carriers, and I want to convert a marauder to have an extra arm because it'd look cool and I'd have a mutant human mini in case I do turn one of them into a thrower/carrier. So yeah, kind of looks like there'll be no reason to have the Skaven, but I have the Skaven team with the booster from FW soo...

5 vamps with no rr's or extra thralls will eat itself before second half.

Almost invariably.

This. You should never have more than 2 vamps on the field or you're looking at a implosion. Your team eats itself. You can have sum as subs though

I can kind of get the idea of 5 but 2 seems too little?

2 is safest. When you break down the numbers, you'll need about 3(2 and some change) thralls per Vamp to still have a team by turn 16.

You can do plenty with 2 Vamps. You just have to be careful and use the thralls really well.

But a slow start is what you deal with to pay for murdernauts after a couple get some skills and you have some practice using gaze and blitz.

Quick

Can I hand off and pass in the same turn?

>black orc hands ball to thrower
>thrower passes to blitzer in scoring range

???

Yep.

That's how Elves and Skaven can move the ball ridiculous distances to score from a starting position deep in their own half of the field.