WELCOME

WELCOME
TO THE
EARLY
RETIREMENT
CLUB

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.9580)
raiblocks.club..
discord.gg/pAPUhRA
coin.fyi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I'm in none of these

Every shitcoin imaginable besides raiblocks

The new generation of moon missions.
The greatest transfer of wealth mankind will ever see.
This is it, lads.
We're all gonna make it.

...im sorry user....its...its not too late...

WELCOME
TO THE
L A T E
A D O P T E R S

you forgot tezos

Stay poor faggot. A couple coins I could do without but this is a very solid portfolio.

>Calling REQ and ZRX shitcoins
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

>LINK
>REQ
lol

late adopters?
I x10d my money in the last 40 days with these you retarded fudder kek

good picks besides XBY and QSP

I don't think NEO belongs there 2bqh

>raiblocks
>not a shitcoin

2018 : YEAR OF THE DOGE-COIN
since all chinesemen are superstitious n believe in zodiak :
they worship dogs
they worship shibus
crypto is massive
deduction : doge will rise beyound the fucking moon !!!

oh look a larper appears, will you livestream your suicide for us?

lol indeed
get reqt

REQ did a x20, LINK is also doing quite well. stay poor.

Nice fake news, bud.

That said I disagree with him, REQ, NEO, VEN, and maybe Lumens are all going to blow up in 2018.

this is so wrong. NEO is right, VEN might be. The rest are Veeky Forumsshitcoins

literally in none of these lmfao

maybe not now - but req will be 1000 $USD end 2018

you will forever stay poor
Im sorry

Neo did one of the more impressive moons of 2017 desu.

tfw I'm in literally all of these but xby and raiblocks (only because the exchanges were sketchy, but it will be on kucoin soon anyway)

>no trx
But why user? :(

(1/2)
“Why RaiBlocks IS secure” (Responding to “cr1pton00b” post in bitcointalk.org - > bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.9580)

user 1:

This attack wants to 1. First control the merchant's computer or internet connection (in simple terms that the merchant is hacked), 2. Next also control all the nodes/peers in the raiblocks network so that the merchant is not able to verify the transaction

But this is not enough...

3. The attacker wants to control raiblocks.net (again does he mean one node here? because anyone can run a different node, likeraiblocks.club.. or does he mean attack the representative nodes? )
Is the attacker a super power controlling the entire Internet? Thats what this sounds like. Its like saying the USD is also quite vulnerable to the entire online banking system being hacked and someone adding zeros onto all account balances

Also there are several wrong ideas about Raiblocks that this "article" suggests:
Quote 1: A payment to be accepted should require a vote with a minimum weight quorum. It's difficult to establish a correct quorum, >and if that quorum is offline no payments will be processed.

This is false. A vote takes place only if there is a fork (ie. malicious transaction.). This can happen only when the send transaction is tampered with before creation. In every instance of such a transaction. The entire network looks at it with extreme scrutiny because they generally do not exist in the system. This is clearly explained in the whitepaper

Quote 2: A payment need to be accepted by some trusted representatives

Again false.

Quote 3: RaiBlocks is just Bitcoins without the Bitcoin securing algorithm

No need to explain such stuff, XRB is not even related to bitcoin in any way, except if you look at it from an account perspective where each account can be looked as a blockchain. Clearly shows you have no idea about what RaiBlocks is when you say "Raiblocks is just Bitcoin"

who else is team/XBY/ here

(2/2)
The only thing of any substance in this article is the 52% weight of representative nodes, but that is again split in 6 different representatives and with new exchanges and merchants coming to the ecosystem, this will only reduce the weight, thus making the representatives more decentralized.

Overall this is a terrible article which does not even understand the whitepaper and compares it with a bitcoin to see where the differences are. If someone is making such topics on security vulnerabilities least they can do is come up with better points to debate

user 2:

This article is a bit like saying someone could hack the entire banking system with a MitM, insert funds into all his account, and this is a "vulnerability". Sure, technically speaking it is a "vulnerability" but what are the chances of hacking every possible point of entry and succeeding in that attack?

This supposed attack starts with a man in the middle attack on a merchant to filter out double spends, then also attacks the peer nodes at the same time, while also controlling all the representative nodes voting power.

Sounds like the attack would have to take over the entire internet.

I don’t think any technology can provide protection for you if your computer or internet connection is hacked. If you are receiving bitcoins from someone, but your computer has a trojan and your private keys are compromised, does bitcoin offer any protection for this? Or if you are visiting Gmail but get caught by a phishing site, should Gmail be responsible for this? Pretty far fetched and unreasonable.
Get fucked pajeet fudder.

no fud, nobody is stupid enough to believe they're "early" at this point. the problem is everyone trying to chase bitcoin gains by picking a few alts out of hundreds.

I think that's anons point

GOD DAMMIT WHY IS YOBIT SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT I CANT GET AN ORDER IN FOR THIS

>sitting on 3 of these, bought XRB at 2.2 USD
Will I make it? No lambos for me, a comfy NEET life would be enough

you can get yourself a nice cup of noodles user-chan.

already pumped :^)

Should I add ven to my watch list?
I've owned all those coins at one point except ven/verge/link. Link is on my watchlist tho

The why does he said it should not be on the list? One of the better performing coins of 2017, looking seriously primed for a massive pump in 2018.

do not buy on YOBIT. Cryptopia is the only working one.

bottom right?

Got in VET at 98c-1.12, no idea what the 10k node does other than free money but I saw some medium article predicting it will hit $250. Millionaire in 2018 sounds comfy.

I literally only own zrx

My RETIREMENT CLUB is FUN

M I N I S T E R Y O U S A T O S H I !!!!!!!!!

how long does it take btc to transfer from gdax?

about a week

RaiBlocks and LINK are both shitholes but everything else is godlike.

dang

and eth?

>no electra

??????????????????????

If you guys had to choose one to hold until Feb 1st which would you choose?

I have 4 of these. Poorfag though so I don't have a lot. I just wanna make a little money. I don't think I wanna retire early. I don't know what I would do with myself.

You guys are missing a member, and now is a good time to buy too.

nvm

took about an hour

HERE WE GO...

Start a business and not give a flying fuck if it fails or not, because you can always start a new one.

>no WABI
>no ZCL
>no RCN
>no WTC

Holy fuck you guys are fucking dumb as fuck.

I'm all in on XLM, should I put 50% on XRB or it's too late?

Good list.

This. Gonna moon hard.

hope you like bags of money and lambos

I pulled out of ICX and went all in on XLM and now I'm way up on XLM but ICX is going parabolic for absolutely no reason. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I do. I do my friend.

SALT is able to just 2x if you bought it for current price

sorry the coins you bought are shit mate

you're not wrong

started dec 6th

what website is this?

You forgot this one senpai

Join this discord, they share really good tips and do pumps together. Its already made me tones of money
discord.gg/pAPUhRA

coin.fyi

you fucked up lad.

>no CRED
sorry